test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: Emergency Maintenance 8/21

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We're having an emergency maintenance tomorrow:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9513313

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• killergilnyc1killergilnyc1 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    first! yay contribution fix!
  • koolywampuskoolywampus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    Hopefully "all" the crash issues will be fixed.
    Oppohere draconem est preherndere vitam.
  • kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    thank you guys :)
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    I'm here 1 years I feel like testing game !!!! , I can not play FPS, and lag issues of the efforts was not the case before level 70 I wonder when these problems will be over...
  • lordwhitetigerlordwhitetiger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    I did 7 heroic encounters in Stronghold for 20 influence? Really? Well, this will be the final straw for me if this isn't fixed QUICKLY!
    Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for *I* am the meanest entity in the Valley!
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I did 7 heroic encounters in Stronghold for 20 influence? Really? Well, this will be the final straw for me if this isn't fixed QUICKLY!

Because your 20 hour counter had not reset. I ran 6 yesterday and got 0 Influence... because my counter not reset. In a future patch it will be reset t the same time everything else is. Everyone needs to stop over-reacting... I know for a fact that they fix thins based on how many people it effects... or could effect.

Patience and a removal of the "what I want is most important" will do more harm to you that to Cryptic.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    BTW I got the Influence Reward Bug. Hadn't had that before but it might have been due to the timeframes clashing...
  • kromrylkromryl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Influence Bug is very much alive and well...

Last night I had one character (first time Alt so no 20 hours to wait) skip the 150 and the 75. Occurred while running in packs and doing level 3's.

The others I did with early in the day with most of my toons were the level 1's and they got all of their Influence.

So I'm not sure what is the problem.

• lordwhitetigerlordwhitetiger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    drkbodhi wrote: »

Because your 20 hour counter had not reset. I ran 6 yesterday and got 0 Influence... because my counter not reset. In a future patch it will be reset t the same time everything else is. Everyone needs to stop over-reacting... I know for a fact that they fix thins based on how many people it effects... or could effect.

Patience and a removal of the "what I want is most important" will do more harm to you that to Cryptic.​​

I would believe that if I had done quests earlier in the day but I hadn't. So the influence counter shouldn't have even been in consideration.
    Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for *I* am the meanest entity in the Valley!
This discussion has been closed.