test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Suggestion: Enemy bounties

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So I've been having a blast, getting a bunch of my fellow guildmates together, and doing a "sweep" of the Stronghold map for 30 mins to an hour, going from HE to HE. One thing that I'd love to be able to do, as one of the guild leaders, would be to spend some of my own in-game resources to place a "bounty" on certain enemies - if one of my guildmates defeats them, it should then grant that player some small additional reward, plus add to one or more of the Stronghold-related currencies.

My idea would work something like this:

Let's say my guild is really low on food - I spend some gold or ADs, and place a bounty on Orc Shamans - whenever one of my guildmates defeats one, they get something extra, and the guild's stockpiles gain a bit of food.

Another idea I'd love to see implemented would be to improve the NC Stronghold guards we see throughout the map - this could consist of simple upgrades, like being able to choose a color scheme for them, up to and including upgrades to their makeup - like maybe the guild could invest in getting a few clerics to supplement their numbers, or maybe some archers/wizards/etc.
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums