test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugged Enchants Testing

I decided to take a few of the bugged enchants over to preview to see if any of them had been fixed. The 3 I tested had not been fixed.

Transcendent Fey Enchantment:
Buff Effect Cooldown is still bugged for CWs as the cooldown does not run concurrent with the effect as it does on all other classes. Effect is similar to bronzewood where cooldown does not start until the buff effect ends. Please fix.

Briartwine Enchantment:
At perfect level it is supposed to reflect 4% damage back to attacker. In actuality it reflects much much less, in the neighborhood of 1-2% at most. This was tested on Oathbound Paladin Protector in WoD area.
Example encounter log from ACT shows Incoming damage from HE mobs at 1,050,897. Briartwine reflected damage was 15,470 total or 0.67%. Please fix.

Transcendent Plague Fire:
AOE effect added at transcendent level has extremely low damage.
Example encounter same as above. The AOE portion of the damage struck 58 times for a total of 4259 averaged to 73 damage per hit. Several encounters tested with the highest being 100 damage.

These are all expensive enchants that would probably be really good if they actually did what they were supposed to (for the PF no damage is stated in tooltip but the negligible 73 damage per hit cannot possibly be right as the only difference between it and the next tier down).

I can provide logs if needed. Please get these on your list to fix ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Strongholds has been released, first patch was even released. Can I get now some developer feedback on these bugged enchantments and when we can expect some attention to be give to them? I realize there are many pressing issues but would really like to know that things like this are at least on your radar.
  • Options
    Need a bump as folks are still making the mistake of using/upgrading/buying these enchants expecting them to work properly. Fixing them doesn't seem to be a priority so I guess I just bump this every couple of weeks as a PSA.
  • Options
    porchearaintreeporchearaintree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    No response?
  • Options

No response?

Nothing, and these are easy for them to test too.