test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: Rise of Tiamat (1.2.1)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2015 in Patch Notes (Xbox One)
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9456043
  • Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze in several locations when certain visual effects were played, including in PvP.
  • Fixed the issue with freezing in the Infernal Bindings quest.
  • Fixed an issue which caused loss of movement after rolling on loot.
  • In addition, the Temple of Tiamat raid is still scheduled to open for brave adventurers on Friday 7/17 at 11am PDT.
It's important to note that we're still very aware of the loot & boot and achievements issue and are actively looking into a fix for these.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9456043
    • Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze in several locations when certain visual effects were played, including in PvP.
    • Fixed the issue with freezing in the Infernal Bindings quest.
    • Fixed an issue which caused loss of movement after rolling on loot.
    • In addition, the Temple of Tiamat raid is still scheduled to open for brave adventurers on Friday 7/17 at 11am PDT.
    It's important to note that we're still very aware of the loot & boot and achievements issue and are actively looking into a fix for these.
    thank you devs for fixing that freeze.
    but what about the issues of shadow of demise glitch, shadow opportunity insane piercing damage, and the duration of the dazing effects of rogues? please look at the pvp leaderboards. the rogue class is extremamely unbalanced now. those feats mentioned above were fixed on PC, we need the fix in xbox too.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Probably the simplest fix for the boot and loot: Do not allow kicking during a loot role, nor allow kicking after the boss has died.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • stocksaucerstocksaucer Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    When are or did these go into effect? Just tried playing for 5 minutes. Either my character has hit his retirement age, or somehow I just got promoted to the major leagues. Died multiple times on Shores. Felt like I had to literally crawl to the chest at the end. Is this what is expected?
  • ajcarp1ajcarp1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    When are or did these go into effect? Just tried playing for 5 minutes. Either my character has hit his retirement age, or somehow I just got promoted to the major leagues. Died multiple times on Shores. Felt like I had to literally crawl to the chest at the end. Is this what is expected?

glad its not just me...shores seemed noticeably more difficult today, strange
  • deadanarchy692deadanarchy692 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Easiest booting fix.. Make it so booting can only occur at a campfire\check point, will fix many of the booting complaints
  • dayoldfatedayoldfate Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Easiest booting fix.. Make it so booting can only occur at a campfire\check point, will fix many of the booting complaints
    This
  • xistoned4life2xxistoned4life2x Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    The best way to fix boot n loot is to join a guild and get into a group... these things you just mention wouldn't fix anything. This would keep people from playing there hardest. It's already difficult to que without a group. Trying to fix this would cause even more problems. Trust me more people would be upset if majority vote was removed and other would create more bugs. Watch and see.
  • xistoned4life2xxistoned4life2x Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Killing dragons with anything less then a trickster rouge to get a great success from the encounters is impossible in large groups the problem isn't that the trickster is over powered. They have a difficult time in dungeons with multiple enemy's the problem is every other character is under powered and should be able to deal significantly more damage with high power and armor penetration.
  • twiggleberrytwiggleberry Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    The comment in the patch notes about looking into the vote kicking, is literally a red herring. This has been going on and endorsed by this company forever. Don't forget the 2 month " Fix as ASAP the kicking ", which ended up being just harsh language telling people not to do it. This is not trolling, it is documented facts that anyone has access to, along with past statements from the company.
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    The comment in the patch notes about looking into the vote kicking, is literally a red herring. This has been going on and endorsed by this company forever. Don't forget the 2 month " Fix as ASAP the kicking ", which ended up being just harsh language telling people not to do it. This is not trolling, it is documented facts that anyone has access to, along with past statements from the company.

Go away bad dream...

• stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    and be at the mercy of a company... who obviously doesnt care one way or another, as long as money keeps coming in. Sad buisness model :/

Please break down, as best you can, how you believe they do not care.

• darkpathslpdarkpathslp Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    stpensive do you work for perfect world you constantly get on your knees and suck up to them seriously its so obvious!
This discussion has been closed.