test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anything other than blue or artifact main-hand at 70?

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So, am I correct in my understanding that there are no other options, other than using a blue or the artifact main-hand, upon reaching level 70?

Beyond the regular blue drops, I have noticed that, for some classes, the blue main-hand from the vault of piety (costs 150 coins) has more stat points and/or does more damage, than a regular level 70 blue, (even though both are rated as ilvl 115 at 70). But if you go that route, you have no choice in what stats said item gives you...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums

Comments

• Options
    kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Actually there is another option, but it may be rather expensive, depending on your class - the Ensorcelled Mulhorand weapons from the newer lockboxes. They are epic quality and do damage at level 70 to rival the artifact weapons at epic/legendary quality (plus they have the weapon enchant slot of course).
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    ...if you're bored you could craft yourself a Lvl 70 weapon.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    Actually there is another option, but it may be rather expensive, depending on your class - the Ensorcelled Mulhorand weapons from the newer lockboxes. They are epic quality and do damage at level 70 to rival the artifact weapons at epic/legendary quality (plus they have the weapon enchant slot of course).

Wasn't familiar with those - sounds nice!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User

Humorously enough, I actually had one of those in the bank, but totally forgot about it. I equipped it on my HR - it's quite good.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    If you don't have them laying around... they can be VERY expensive.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance