test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't log in

mrgriinchmrgriinch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Having issues with the client. Every time i try to login it keeps giving me the error "Cannot connect to account linking server, please restart the launcher and try again." Anyone know what to do? Or if there is a fix to it. Checked the server status and it up.

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Did you check your firewall settings?
  • Options
    masss12masss12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ok, mrgriinch didn't say anything so I will post something here, because I can't make a new topic (it's pretty stupid btw...) So I've got an issue with Neverwinter launcher. I got a message after 5 attempts connection to servers.
    " Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection . If problems persist, please contact Techical Support." So I know I don't have any connection problems from my own, can You guys help me ?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    How do you know you have no connection issues? Because you can post here? Doesn't mean anything. ;)

The first step is always to check your firewall settings. Unless you say you have that's going to be the go to response. :)

And assuming that the firewall is not the cause you will have to supply system specifications. The first thing you supply whenever asking for tech support is system specifications. People can not help you without knowing what is in your computer.

Also, new users can not post new threads for a period of time. You may think it's stupid but I assure you it serves it's purpose. That stupid rule caused spam bots to decrease from several threads a day to one every six months. Stupid rules would not have to exist in a perfect world but like all aspects of life it is always ruined by the minority of distateful people. :D