test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] (ARRHH!!) Is it just me, or is anyone else LAGGING?

lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
OMFG! The game is so dang laggy! Ever since the new patch, I've been rubberbanding like CRAZY!! Anyone else experiencing an horrific server lag as well?
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    yeah, group i was in, none of us could do anything in Elite Tuern on last boss, no one was able to move after pulling a boss.
    devs owed us 10 health repair kits. do they love us to burn whole supply of kits and run out of cash? something they wont admit thier mistakes after this patch. they seem more care about nerfing players and make money with microtransations.
    they dont seem bother with scaling or tone down the mobs, doing 50% health added to mobs doesnt fix.

what players want, better game play, but what devs/studio wants, more cash. not everyone is rich, just more gap wider with haves and havenots. those who "haves" want more extreme challenges, and those "havenots" want fun to play as they progress, now they hit brick wall where to the point it is no longer playable.

last thing, devs should have scale down the mobs enough for causal players to earn boons, and remove "elite 73 lvl mobs that kills you one hits", must check thier skills they are broken for one shot abuses.
    so maybe these skills could have cause major lags in all platform of skills and overload data stream.
  • Options
    mikanismikanis Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Lagging, Disconnects, Account Server going down. The last three days have been atrocious. Perfect World needs to sort it out.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Please check out the tips on diagnosing lag and follow the instructions in there.
This discussion has been closed.