test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

trans. negation/vorpal/p.terror

metalldjtmetalldjt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,310 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
when will you guys fix trans. negation to also grant 10% more recovery and 10% incoming healing?
and when you guys will fix vorpal and terror so it wont buff your enemy anymore?

ps: glad with the barkshield update.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    by mod 10. and im glad also. hope its enough.
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    are you asking them to buff trans negation...
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    Once they nerf trans Negation ;) cause this enchant is beyond OP.
  • Options
    bubbleleaderbubbleleader Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I'm still waiting to refine my perfect vorpal. It's ready, anytime now cryptic......
  • Options
    retrogeneretrogene Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    cmon guys....just add a -ve on the corresponding values, please do it soon...
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    ...isn't it amazing how complex, perfectly working stuff gets broken grindified reworked, while basic bugs, that seem to only be a wrong argument or div/mult mistake, are left untouched?
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    theyll fix it after they look into the dragon hoards cutting off after too short of a time... lol
  • Options
    ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    These are being fixed for mod 7, apparently. Feytouched is also being nerfed.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    where did you guys get all these information from... i dont see any annoucement/patch notes.... @_@;
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    Content and Environment
    • Sharandar: The following Sharandar instance quests no longer require three daily Sharandar quests to be completed before they can be taken: Root of the Problem, Trouble Brewing, Tower of Celadaine.
    • Spinward Rise: Nimbus Tower: The cutscene for Cirrus Skyseeker should now play once for the entire party instead of once for each individual who enters the room.

Items and Econonomy
    • Death Slaad: Active Companion Bonus poison damage will now be resistible and cannot be applied faster than once per second. The damage over time's duration will also be a static 10 seconds.
    • Invocation: Lowering the coupon drop rate from Invocation bags to 25% from 100%.
    • Transcendent Terror and Vorpal Enchantments: Now properly reduce the targets defense instead of increasing it.

Here is the fix for terror and vorpal
  • Options
    panderus wrote: »
    Content and Environment
    • Sharandar: The following Sharandar instance quests no longer require three daily Sharandar quests to be completed before they can be taken: Root of the Problem, Trouble Brewing, Tower of Celadaine.
    • Spinward Rise: Nimbus Tower: The cutscene for Cirrus Skyseeker should now play once for the entire party instead of once for each individual who enters the room.

Items and Econonomy
    • Death Slaad: Active Companion Bonus poison damage will now be resistible and cannot be applied faster than once per second. The damage over time's duration will also be a static 10 seconds.
    • Invocation: Lowering the coupon drop rate from Invocation bags to 25% from 100%.
    • Transcendent Terror and Vorpal Enchantments: Now properly reduce the targets defense instead of increasing it.

Here is the fix for terror and vorpal

Wow. Now let's go to Preview and see if it holds water, shall we? I'll definitely do that...
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Please post your results :)
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    kacsaneverkacsanever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    Lesser 1% DR reduction, normal 2% DR reduction, greater 3% DR reduction. Could not go higher but it seems those 3 are fixed.
  • Options
    ...Client is currently patching the Test build. Slow ISP makes this a long-ish procedure, and I'll have to take breaks for live gameplay - so it'll take a while until I can report...
  • Options
    kosmos1988kosmos1988 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I tested out the T.Vorpal after it got a "fix" from todays patch. It seems the 2% DR debuff on the enemy works, but it still increases their dmg insted of decreasing it.
  • Options
    kosmos1988kosmos1988 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Nvm, the T.Vorpal seems fully functional now
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Everyone should thank @kvet for helping me solve this. :D

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Everyone should thank @kvet for helping me solve this. :D

*blushes* aww shucks. :)
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    kvet, can we send our bug reports to you :)
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    yes, if you want. I can't do anything that a player can't replicate on their own and I can't just magically spawn gear on my own. Please PM me the report, but if you could please make sure to give me enough details to officially replicate it, it will make things way easier. If it's something that requires gear, be specific on the gear. If it's a feat or power, make sure to explain what it's suppose to do and what it's actually doing. Most importantly, please provide a scenario by wish someone can replicate the problem - include any pertinent variables (like your build, if it's gear or feat-related). If I can't replicate it, I'll probably come back and ask for more specifics - like your exact build, etc.

P.S. - I'm not an expert in every detail of Neverwinter. I have a wide range knowledge by stint of having played since pre-beta, but there's a lot of details about feats and powers on classes I don't play much that I really don't know anything about. The more detail you can provide on what you feel should be happening, and what you've observed happening will be most appreciated.