test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Crashing, seems at random.

kahyndgamingkahyndgaming Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I was wondering if anyone can help me out, or at least let me know if this is a known issue.

Neverwinter seems to be crashing at random. I am able to log in get on my character and play for a little bit, however at about 10-20 mins of playing the game crashes. It happens every time and there seems to be no common cause between crashes. I get no error report, it just crashes to desktop.

I currently run the game on high at 60 fps (for the 10-20 mins I am able to play). Certain it has nothing to do with my PC specs, as they are considerably higher then the recommended.

Comments

• solid53solid53 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yeah I was having the same problem, then a good friend and my first in charge told about a little something,i just loaded a Radeon7 260X v.card, and game still crashed, so this is what you do it wont crash again, go to control panel , then to system, look to half way down on right side there, you'll see ' Change Settings, click on that, that will take you to system propertiers, look and click on Advanced, then click on the first setting tab, marked Perfomance, then click on the Advanced tab there, then look and see what your Virtual Memory say it is there, click change, that will take you where you need to be, in there, you wanna reset your virtual memory,so in Virtual memory you wanna uncheck the first box marked Automatically manage paping file size for all drivers, the check the tab 'custom size and add 200 to 400 to what is says you already have so it should say if its 8887 MB you want to add it up to about 9000 on Initial size, and maximum size should be about 15000, that will open your V. card up, so it wont crash again,apply to all close it out, and it'll ask you to restart your PC , do so, enjoy playing neverwinter