test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance today 6/30 at 7PM PDT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
To fix the Rise of Tiamat issues, we're having an emergency maintenance today at 7PM PDT for roughly 1.5 hours.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    tgsinfurno121tgsinfurno121 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Brilliant guys grateful its today and not tommrow x
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Too bad it won't fix the achievement issues... :(
  • Options
    arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    well, so much for getting to play at all today . lol - come back from work and servers will be down . woot
  • Options
    celicoscelicos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Will this address the bug with abandoning Factional Assets Andy? I was in a group of friends and everyone was stuck at the same part, so I decided to try to see if abandoning and reclaiming fixed it... but apparently it left me worse off.

Hopefully people who also did the same won't be penalized and left lagging behind everyone unlocking Tiamat. Kudos for the quick patch though.
  • Options
    nervusbreakd0wnnervusbreakd0wn Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    How about the framerates they promised, it ran nothing like the video on YouTube. Last night ran far better then this.
  • Options
    ronroeronroe Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I hope we don't get left behind on Tiamat, I couldn't obviously speak to Felon or whoever, and some was spamming in /Zone "ABANDON QUEST AND RESTART, WORKS!!!" So me and my friend did. Uh oh... Didn't play for the rest of the night (GMT)

I'm also here because I'm sick of the abuse I see on twitter, some people just don't have a clue.

Jus hoping it's a more understanding community here :)
  • Options
    protahnprotahn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Why has my update been stuck at 99% for 2 hours nowwwwwww. My internet is not the issue because it downloaded the first 98 in 25 min, so what's the deal?
  • Options
    [quote="protahn;12581264"]Why has my update been stuck at 99% for 2 hours nowwwwwww. My internet is not the issue because it downloaded the first 98 in 25 min, so what's the deal?[/quote]

Jus restart your xbox
  • Options
    Or jus launch the game.
  • Options
    titsmcgee44titsmcgee44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    what about the people that already abandoned* you shmucks
  • Options
    titsmcgee44titsmcgee44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @celicos said:
    > Will this address the bug with abandoning Factional Assets Andy? I was in a group of friends and everyone was stuck at the same part, so I decided to try to see if abandoning and reclaiming fixed it... but apparently it left me worse off.
    >
    > Hopefully people who also did the same won't be penalized and left lagging behind everyone unlocking Tiamat. Kudos for the quick patch though.

agreeeed
  • Options
    penderpowguinpenderpowguin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So... has this caused anyone issues with Temporary account suspensions? I've done nothing to deserve such ill fate, so I'm taking a guess that it's some sort of glitch pertaining to Tiamat's release. Ticket submitted, but curious if anyone else has suffered similar issues?

Thanks, Obama... And PW.
  • Options
    natej937natej937 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still can't complete the quest "factional assets"
  • Options
    Just checked my email... Apparently my account is temporarily suspended for having a character named, Vaginosis... <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> really?

This is what you're worried about, PW? A fake name that could be misconceived as offensive? How about fixing your game? Or perhaps working on your terrible sales tactics? No, this definitely takes precedence. Please make online gaming for everyone safe by removing the name Vaginosis.

Lol, quite possibly one of the worst online gaming companies I've encountered.
  • Options
    yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    The maintenance has begun. As a reminder, our maintenance time estimate is an hour and a half.
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • Options
    There's a guy in this very thread with the name TitsMcGee... Perfect World, you're awful.
  • Options
    yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Update 8:05pm PDT Maintenance is now over.
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • Options
    vmurray2501vmurray2501 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just checked my email... Apparently my account is temporarily suspended for having a character named, Vaginosis... <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> really?

This is what you're worried about, PW? A fake name that could be misconceived as offensive? How about fixing your game? Or perhaps working on your terrible sales tactics? No, this definitely takes precedence. Please make online gaming for everyone safe by removing the name Vaginosis.

Lol, quite possibly one of the worst online gaming companies I've encountered.
    There's a guy in this very thread with the name TitsMcGee... Perfect World, you're awful.

I need to back you up here...Totally unecessary suspension. Im a chick and I wasnt offended at all. I wouldve had a good laugh if I saw Vaginosis on a mount! Keep voicing your very reasonable frustration. Ive seen names that are 100x more offensive/distasteful or whatever they want to call it , someone somewhere will notice. Good luck!

• Options
    ^^ I appreciate the sentiment, but it's hard to keep it to a reasonable level when something this asinine happens.

They knew of my handle over a month ago, when I sent in a ticket on something else. We had a conversation, at least 2-3 back and forths, and no one, not a one person, warned me that my name would be considered offensive, and that I should change it immediately. They allowed it, knowingly, and then decide over a month later to suspend my account. I really wish I would have known of their tactics before sinking over $100 into the game. I could have saved them a customer, and myself a few bucks.
  • Options
    herrontsureherrontsure Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    They knew of my handle over a month ago, when I sent in a ticket on something else. We had a conversation, at least 2-3 back and forths, and no one, not a one person, warned me that my name would be considered offensive, and that I should change it immediately. They allowed it, knowingly, and then decide over a month later to suspend my account. I really wish I would have known of their tactics before sinking over $100 into the game. I could have saved them a customer, and myself a few bucks.

Have you been playing with that character since the update went live. It is possible no one at PWE thought, or realized, it was offensive, but with this new "report a player" feature in the update enough people found it offensive and reported you that they investigated. I didn't think it was offensive until I Googled it and found it is a real thing with gross NSFW pictures.

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    And now pvp is broke...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I had heard rumors a while back that they were listening to the users that were complaining about the vulgar and rude names of players when chat was censored beyond belief yet profanity could run amuck on a horse. As a woman, I think vaginosis is a stupid name for a players and am offended by seeing it. Bacterial vaginosis is less than pleasant, very much less pleasant than a yeast infection. It causes a very disgusting odor and often requires antibiotics. I'm sorry if you think it's funny. But I don't. I'd report you for it. I believe most people have known naming concerns was going to cause a change.

Now, they should offer you a free name change and as soon as you change it, you are no longer banned. If they are charging you to change your name, that's not cool.
    Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
    Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
    Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
    Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
    I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
  • Options
    ponyforeverponyforever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    ^^ I appreciate the sentiment, but it's hard to keep it to a reasonable level when something this asinine happens.

I find it a bit scary that anyone should have to tell you that name is offensive. But anyway...

Back on topic: The maintenance last night didn't fix the issue with Feldon Strongbeard?

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't realize you have to start at the beginning of the quest again.