test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I want best Performance

doubt25doubt25 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
so my PC is old.
Graphic Card is like 8-9 year old -> GeForce 7900 GT/GTO and i have 4GB RAM.
Processor -> Intel Core 2 Duo E6400

Frame drops badly when my screen gets populated by action and what i want is you guys suggest me the best possible Options adjustments to run the game with good performance. I dont care how much graphic beauty it will cost.
Please try to be as detailed as possible in what i need to change at Options.
Post edited by ambisinisterr on

Comments

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Turn off shadows or set it to low. Set Special Effects to low. You can also reduce the Ground Clutter to about 160. Having said that, though, when there are upwards of 20 people fighting the same mob you are, performance takes a dive, no matter what you do. A lot of the problems lie with Cryptic and their antiquated coding. The biggest annoyance for me is the amount of time it takes for all the game's textures to load in properly when zoning into an instance. Almost everyone playing this game has that issue, unless they are running an absolute beast of a rig that costs a cr@ptonne of money.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    This is how I've had to run the game since Mod 5. Before that, I could run at higher settings.

Db3ve8p.jpg
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    physics debris objects, shadows and lighting seems to work like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, i have hd6870 @ 1280x1024 try turning these down, and rest to max
    Paladin Master Race