test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't launch the launcher

drafloshotdrafloshot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I can't launch the game. When I start the game on desktop, steam, arc or from root folder the little sqare in left top appears with trying to connect and stay like that. And after a few minutes an error message : unable to connect, verify your internet connection or contact support. My connection is ok I can do whatever I want on internet but can't play Neverwinter...
Need help please

Comments

• Options
    nevaar72nevaar72 Member Posts: 2
    Same problem here, I can access everywhere on the Internet, but Neverwinter says there's no connection. What gives? It seems this problem was quite common about a year ago. But nothing I have seen from there has worked.
  • Options
    wraithekswraitheks Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same here. I assume that they are doing somthing with the launcher with this update, but would be nice to get verification.
  • Options
    nevaar72nevaar72 Member Posts: 2
    Ah, that would account for it. Cheers Defiant.
  • Options
    drafloshotdrafloshot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Oh yeah it may be that I didn't though of that ^^ Well let's hope it will be back :)
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    It can't still be maintenance.. I am still getting this problem with no way of telling if the server is down or if it is just me? Twitter refers to network maintenance but I believe that's for XBox.
  • Options
    premtittiepremtittie Member Posts: 2
    just looked at their twitter, it is maintenance apparently
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Finally. I looked at twitter before I posted but they seemed to be referring to the network maintenance as planned for XBOX. There should be a place here where you can see updates from maintenance so we know, for example, whether the server is down or not, or when it has run over time!
  • Options
    verakai1verakai1 Member Posts: 2
    Still can't launch Neverwinter. This error message : unable to connect, verify your internet connection or contact support comes up. How about a little help here.
  • Options
    verakai1verakai1 Member Posts: 2
    Message from the gods. Server down until 2:00pm pdt.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Closing this up as we already have a thread on Maintenance. Please use that instead, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.