test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Big Domination Issue

ivcakamikazeivcakamikaze Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
First of all i want to say that i sent a couple of statements to GM arc support, and in-game bug report.
The problem is when I disconnect from server from Domination match, and my internet connection is fast and stable, the Domination match was nearly over, my team was winning , and i was disconnected. When I entered back in short time in 10 seconds in Domination match, system transported me in 5 seconds from Domination to Trade of Blades room. At the end i didn't get the rewards, instead the rewards i got ban for 30 minutes. In such bug cases it is understandable that a player receives compensation? And that is over and over again, and they didn't fix this!!
In few online games i played, their support is very good. In 10 minutes i get a response from the GM (Eve Online), every time when i reported quest bugs, and that is the real human response, not generic robot like here on arc, i think Eve Online is the best game support. They solved my bug quest in 30 minutes. In some other games all players got compensations in items and game currency when servers are down for new patch or maintance.
I'm really tired, and my nerves are broken, if some developers are incompetent, why the game management keeps them?
I want to see:
1. Real human answers from support
2. Solving bugs in short time
3. Compensation for players
4. If some developer make so huge mistake like for Combat League Elemental Burning packs, there is no excuse, lost big time, compensation please
5. Fix the Domination for the God sake

I'm really really sick and tired from this, i gave up from Domination, and maybe from game again. Don't have the reason to pay real money for zen market, but i wanted to. I think this game is dying slowly but surely. I said some very rood sentence for developers in game, so ban me please if you want, i just don't care anymore.
Post edited by zebular on