test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how about some arc reward to take to another PWE game since you are taking away our toys

unitakiraunitakira Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 17 in General Discussion
How about some ARC reward to compensate us players who have over the years put time,money and effort into the game?
pretty much a rip if we get dry shafted with just this simple message of oh we are closing JD thanks Bye.
i have gear in the stash and bag that some is cash shop and some drops from keys etc which are now worthless since the game is ending.
how about at least letting me take the vaule of that stuff to another PWE game.
Post edited by unitakira on

Comments

• sapphirussapphirus Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 16
    It's shameful that they bring out a sale to hype players just to run with the cash, and not warn ppl ahead of time that the game was gonna close. I feel sorry for those who spent a lot on the Jade Chains. Though lately i'm hearing they're giving some refunds cash wise, but refusing others and giving them arc credit, which is discrimination.
    Pre asc Queen of WLs (Sunstream server now)! IGNIS CREATING ALL YOUR DAILY RECIPEHS!!!
  • deceitsouldeceitsoul Posts: 95 Community Moderator
    > @sapphirus said:
    > It's shameful that they bring out a sale to hype players just to run with the cash, and not warn ppl ahead of time that the game was gonna close. I feel sorry for those who spent a lot on the Jade Chains. Though lately i'm hearing they're giving some refunds cash wise, but refusing others and giving them arc credit, which is discrimination.

How ? Through support? , I'm still waiting on mine , I thought it was around end of month .
    51zwb9.gif
    Asc Lv 160 fuwa modo - 7 years exp.
    How can I help you today?

https://support.arcgames.com
    edited May 17

> @sapphirus said:

> It's shameful that they bring out a sale to hype players just to run with the cash, and not warn ppl ahead of time that the game was gonna close. I feel sorry for those who spent a lot on the Jade Chains. Though lately i'm hearing they're giving some refunds cash wise, but refusing others and giving them arc credit, which is discrimination.

How ? Through support? , I'm still waiting on mine , I thought it was around end of month .

Yeah, people are rejoicing and bragging about GMs giving them back their money, even my friend on FB got his cash back from them. Seems they're discriminating since they only giving Arc credit to others.

(Edit: I got my refund from April, so im satisfied, you just gotta talk to a senior GM to get this right... and give them a pep talk if they don't give it etc.)
    Post edited by sapphirus on
    Pre asc Queen of WLs (Sunstream server now)! IGNIS CREATING ALL YOUR DAILY RECIPEHS!!!
    > @sapphirus said:
    > > @sapphirus said:
    >
    > > It's shameful that they bring out a sale to hype players just to run with the cash, and not warn ppl ahead of time that the game was gonna close. I feel sorry for those who spent a lot on the Jade Chains. Though lately i'm hearing they're giving some refunds cash wise, but refusing others and giving them arc credit, which is discrimination.
    >
    >
    >
    > How ? Through support? , I'm still waiting on mine , I thought it was around end of month .
    >
    > Yeah, people are rejoicing and bragging about GMs giving them back their money, even my friend on FB got his cash back from them. Seems they're discriminating since they only giving Arc credit to others.
    >
    >
    > (Edit: I got my refund from April, so im satisfied, you just gotta talk to a senior GM to get this right... and give them a pep talk if they don't give it etc.)

Yeah I keep getting told to wait .
    I know it's going be high but still
    51zwb9.gif

• reyvacomreyvacom Posts: 43 Arc User
    I only laugh about it cause its like I kept saying in posts that PWE should just do the JC lotto again and then close the game down as a "dick move." At least they scammed the last of the folks out of their $ while recouping any loses.

Only shocking thing for me was the closing of Swordsman Online along with it. I only say that cause they actively posted news and events there. Of course I haven't played that game since it was in beta back then so I assumed that game was more populated than JD. Though I do remember during beta and after that the game wasn't really all that popular so I'm surprised it even lasted 4 years.

So JD > Swordsman apparently lol. After seeing this though, it makes me wonder about their other games such as PWI and FW. I wonder if they are heavily populated or is it just all bells and whistles? Don't see how people play those two games since I saw nothing special in them, but whatevs.

With no new games in sight for PWE, I wonder whats to become of them in the next 5 years? Even if they got games coming, I can't say I'd be interested in them.
    > @reyvacom said:
    > I only laugh about it cause its like I kept saying in posts that PWE should just do the JC lotto again and then close the game down as a "dick move." At least they scammed the last of the folks out of their $ while recouping any loses.
    >
    > Only shocking thing for me was the closing of Swordsman Online along with it. I only say that cause they actively posted news and events there. Of course I haven't played that game since it was in beta back then so I assumed that game was more populated than JD. Though I do remember during beta and after that the game wasn't really all that popular so I'm surprised it even lasted 4 years.
    >
    > So JD > Swordsman apparently lol. After seeing this though, it makes me wonder about their other games such as PWI and FW. I wonder if they are heavily populated or is it just all bells and whistles? Don't see how people play those two games since I saw nothing special in them, but whatevs.
    >
    > With no new games in sight for PWE, I wonder whats to become of them in the next 5 years? Even if they got games coming, I can't say I'd be interested in them.

Pwi won't go away any time soon( it's one of their main games) huge profit there , the game is to populated , FW is more likely to go down.
    51zwb9.gif

edited May 18
    Well they refunded me of what I spent a bit before and during the jade chain sales. I Usually dont charge at all but no one was selling jaden so I had no choice. (telegem reasons especially LOL, ppl know how i am when I run out....especially during a discount sale of them.)
    https://gyazo.com/41a69bb5d20979f8d4860e3c1d002a4f

I'm satisfied though, im not blaming them from months before JD closing. I do hope they make market free before game closes though, they got all the lottos out now but no one can charge for them. >_>
    > @sapphirus said:
    > Well they refunded me of what I spent a bit before and during the jade chain sales. I Usually dont charge at all but no one was selling jaden so I had no choice. (telegem reasons especially LOL, ppl know how i am when I run out....especially during a discount sale of them.)
    > https://gyazo.com/41a69bb5d20979f8d4860e3c1d002a4f
    >
    >
    > I'm satisfied though, im not blaming them from months before JD closing. I do hope they make market free before game closes though, they got all the lottos out now but no one can charge for them. >_>

I see you use PayPal , I wish mine could go that way then I can get a higher graphics card . But either way long as I get it works out for me. Still on the waiting side for me.
    51zwb9.gif

• cuppycake#0518 cuppycake Posts: 4 Arc User
    There is a new pserver opening (technically re opening) Forsaken Jade Dynasty its in closed beta stage as the person behind it Mitko, is busy through the weekdays and only can work on it on weekends. It is a fast pserver mostly aimed at PvP (depending on the person at this stage can take about 1-2weeks to get a char maxed however the item prices/farm currency can be increase/decreased as its not set in stone) there will be donation options such as Max char pack, max affinity, max chroma, pre and asc faction changes, gear changes (so if u have a +15 bg lumen gear for skysong, u can change it for +15 chu celan etc) the pserver goes up to Hydran (as siera and gervin files where not released yet) there will be some pve such as farming for items, bosses to get "donation farm currency" which after some farming can be exchanged for donation items (this is subject to change/remove) etc. if you want more info/interested in trying it out when its released msg me on discord MoshiiMoshii#3025
  • syureria#4958 syureria Posts: 3 New User
    Forsaken/RuthlessJD is the worst private server they always open only for 1 or 2 months then they delete all your characters and reopening again , so dont waste your time with it .also this guy called MoshiiMoshii are the gs of that server that why he trying to take people to that server.
    if you want to play a good private server come play Xtreme Jade or Monkey Dynasty :)
    Xtreme jade we have hydran , soulcards,active gms , gs, easy to lv up, easy to refine your lumen gear, always we have pvp events and more.
    Monkey jade still no hydran but still nice server with active gs and customs items.
    I hate that i cant use my name or variations on those servers, so im turned off on joining them tbh. :/
  • syureria#4958 syureria Posts: 3 New User
    maybe they copy your name because you are popular , still will be nice to have you on the server :)
    edited May 21

maybe they copy your name because you are popular , still will be nice to have you on the server :)

Yeah true...I've been known/named as Sapphirus online/all over the place since 2005 in general. On Xjd, I had an account I forgot about that I made without getting on the game at the time, when I try to change password for it, the site fails to remember my city....even I remembered it...and I been in the same city all my life. So that's an account that's lost under my main email. I get told to join that and MD, it's like a career battle with ppl LOL! I'll see about it when the official game closes 100%.

Also, I was told about coming to make charms, there's no charm makers?! Seriously lol

edited May 21
    Zz charms are to easy to make and those servers are only fun when your on the gm lvl. People will say otherwise, but you haven't lived till you try gm stuff.
    51zwb9.gif

Alright I got my refund , in credits but it's almost 2k so no worries .
    51zwb9.gif