test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unknown Error 61

Yeah, when you try to log into an alt while your main is logged in. You get Unknown Error 61.

Comments

• annakorageannakorage Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 11
    Due to the fact that this was intentional on PWE's side. I have deleted my previous work around.
    Post edited by annakorage on
  • saupreissnsaupreissn Posts: 4 Arc User
    no matter how, it always comes error 61.
    without arc> error 61
    with arc> error 61
    verify> error 61

but at least you can rattle on the keyboard, early sports for the fingers.
    Did you force quit, then log into your alt account on arc?
  • saupreissnsaupreissn Posts: 4 Arc User
    With arc, no second account can be activated> Error 61
    Do you have auto log set up? It seems to only work that way.
    As for how to set up auto-login. I do not remember.
  • mutronmutron Posts: 56 Arc User
    I can not even log in main acc all time error 61 ...
    does anyone have such a problem?
    4ujpg6s.gif
  • dongis654dongis654 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thanks PWE, i can't login on my second account anymore, well done? you don't even let me change the email on the second account without that goddamn deffender
  • eejarretteejarrett Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 12
    i sent a ticket in to support after saturdays maint and this started. the responce i got today is this was intentional by PWE to stop people from having 20 accounts logged into the game and account sharing .
    thing is it has been let go for over 5 years without anything being done about it its not gonna stop people
    to log in your alt account just use task manager and crash close arc ( i do it anyways do to arc using so much memory) then log back into arc with the alt account you want to log. then just keep doing same thing for as many as you want.
    plus no matter what PWE tries to do they cant stop account sharing . all someone has to do is use teamviewer and have full control of someones account . to little to late PWE jade dynasty has been neglected for to long. the dominating players control everything possible to control in the game making it impossible for new players or non cash shoppers to advance in the game using in game ways.
    nothing will change they may as well just close JD like they did WOI BOI and blacklight retribution.
    they have let it get to bad to fix now.
    edited February 12
    they have let a player on doombog server duplicate kirin sigils when the hack was possible to make lvl 8 seals and get away with it. all thye did was ban the account the hack was done on and deleted it. banned the main account for 7 days while they removed a duplicated firmus let them keep the seals and let them go.
    the player even laughes about doing it and says pwe doesnt care.
    and they wonder why the player base is so low.
    they should have IP banned and deleted every account that player had. but do to the fact they have spent large amounts of money they just got a slap on the hand and let go.
  • dtoandtoan Posts: 9 Arc User
    eejarrett said:

they have let a player on doombog server duplicate kirin sigils when the hack was possible to make lvl 8 seals and get away with it. all thye did was ban the account the hack was done on and deleted it. banned the main account for 7 days while they removed a duplicated firmus let them keep the seals and let them go.
    they should have IP banned and deleted every account that player had. but do to the fact they have spent large amounts of money they just got a slap on the hand and let go.

1st of all,if any1 can duplicate kirin ,why didnt they make their gear to 12 13 or 14 instead of make seal 8 from 7 just to get 2 more skill eva or acc ?
    2nd thing is GMS not stupid to not know that some1 duplicate items or not.
    3rd is any1 has known that duplicate item got banned and deleted even main or alts or any toon with same ip.
    And none of my alt got banned and deleted.(if u got any screenshort or anything to prove that my alt got banned so just post it here ).all is just stupid story was making by u a weakass balo who didnt spend a cent on this game and all the time to find a ways to report any1 who charge alot or stronger than u and we believe that u all ready reported me or ppl in my ally a 100000xxxx time but we'r still here still kick ur a$$ every week in co7 and enjoy ur cry when kissing the floor.WHEN Someone cant kill u but u can,, u blame and insulting them.with some1 strong, u call them a stupid charger, with my alt when u got raped u call i try hard even ur gear is better than my alt.with my main u call me cheat ,hack ,dupe etc just because i got banned 3 days by buying a dupe fimus .
    and How i can make my seal lvl 8 just ask my Old Marshall " FIRE " He gave me stuff to make that . if some1 know him can pm to ask or ask him on facebook (Vireak Smith Sop is his name on fb).And every time he gives stuff to my ally he always world chat ,im sure that ur ally member saw that .

ps:go get a life to getting stronger weaka$$ balo.cry wont make u stronger ,it just show how stupid u r .I've never seen 1 gamer like u since i started to play games ,especially on this game or DB sv.all the time when pvp ,u just cry cuz i do low dame on u so i have to use buff, ROT and Truth to kill u ,other ppl have to use MS or GS to kill u.WTF is that old man.we dont use buff or skill so what we gonna use to pvp. " Dont talk or cry so PPL wont know that u r stupid but when u open ur mouth they r not doubting at all "
  • i have had that problem but not i am just geting surver up. pleas patch and try agin this is gitting anyoing i would like to get on and play
    edited February 14
    dtoan said:

eejarrett said:

1st of all,if any1 can duplicate kirin ,why didnt they make their gear to 12 13 or 14 instead of make seal 8 from 7 just to get 2 more skill eva or acc ?
    3rd is any1 has known that duplicate item got banned and deleted even main or alts or any toon with same ip.
    And none of my alt got banned and deleted.(if u got any screenshort or anything to prove that my alt got banned so just post it here ).all is just stupid story was making by u a weakass balo who didnt spend a cent on this game and all the time to find a ways to report any1 who charge alot or stronger than u and we believe that u all ready reported me or ppl in my ally a 100000xxxx time but we'r still here still kick ur a$$ every week in co7 and enjoy ur cry when kissing the floor.WHEN Someone cant kill u but u can,, u blame and insulting them.with some1 strong, u call them a stupid charger, with my alt when u got raped u call i try hard even ur gear is better than my alt.with my main u call me cheat ,hack ,dupe etc just because i got banned 3 days by buying a dupe fimus .
    and How i can make my seal lvl 8 just ask my Old Marshall " FIRE " He gave me stuff to make that . if some1 know him can pm to ask or ask him on facebook (Vireak Smith Sop is his name on fb).And every time he gives stuff to my ally he always world chat ,im sure that ur ally member saw that .

ps:go get a life to getting stronger weaka$$ balo.cry wont make u stronger ,it just show how stupid u r .I've never seen 1 gamer like u since i started to play games ,especially on this game or DB sv.all the time when pvp ,u just cry cuz i do low dame on u so i have to use buff, ROT and Truth to kill u ,other ppl have to use MS or GS to kill u.WTF is that old man.we dont use buff or skill so what we gonna use to pvp. " Dont talk or cry so PPL wont know that u r stupid but when u open ur mouth they r not doubting at all "
    dtoan said:

eejarrett said:

you responding to what i said with this much rage just proves you are guilty lol
    its not my fualt you duplicated sigils and made seals instead of 12 13 14s.
    and you lie about not getting an account banned . log in HunTkent the hgem geared kytos you use to farm gold with. and not the replacement you made after the fact named Hunkent.
    your main did get temperaraly banned for 7 days while they removed the lvl 3 bloodsmelted firmus you duplicated.
    and BTW its not your alliance your in. we all know who controls what goes on in your group of people.
    before you tell someone to get a life. you might want to get off the computer and go outside in the real world. hahhahaha
    P.S this alt account this person used intead of thier main account belongs to DeathStyle fuwa forta of doombog server.
    BTW deathstyle bragging about spending money on a game is kinda lame.. and you should learn english better before you try to rage comment about someone.... most of what you said makes no sense or you have to read twice to understand it.
    BTW again thanks for proving everything i said was the truth. i mentioned no names or alliances and here you are lol sounds like your the one crying . if the truth hurts you that bad why not just delete JD and go find a girlfriend/boyfriend/animal what ever your into and stop playing games.
    and honestly i havent reported any of you the first time. but i do know PWE trying to stop account sharing/to many characters logged in at a time per IP is do to your alliance. youve done it for years and this isnt gonna stop you from doing it. gonna deny that ?
    keep re reading this and finding more lol
    you called me old man but your what 25-26 ? didnt know that age range was qualified as old.
    and death FIRE gave you fine orb packs for your hydran ... not forta it already had lvl 8 seals.
    and i did have a screen shot of you telling soulless members on a facebook chat or some kind of chat stating your accounts got banned do oto your IP showing you hacked the game when PWE traced it back from the data base log.
    so i guess the person that sent me that (btw they are in your alliance and chats) just made it up.
    Post edited by eejarrett on
    i use my main account to post on forums with i have nothing to hide . these players always use unknown alt accounts to hide behind. are they ashamed of themselves or something?
  • alpogialpogi Posts: 1 New User
    unknown error 61 on my main acc
  • dtoandtoan Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 15
    > @eejarrett said:
    > they have let a player on doombog server duplicate kirin sigils when the hack was possible to make lvl 8 seals and get away with it. all thye did was ban the account the hack was done on and deleted it. banned the main account for 7 days while they removed a duplicated firmus let them keep the seals and let them go.
    > the player even laughes about doing it and says pwe doesnt care.
    > and they wonder why the player base is so low.
    > they should have IP banned and deleted every account that player had. but do to the fact they have spent large amounts of money they just got a slap on the hand and let go.
    >
    >

Like i said , if u got any ss or anything to prove that my alt got banned and deleted just post it here . And i only have 1 kytos alt name Hunkent with + 9 hg gear and seal from tbfs. If i just remake that alt how the hell i can get that seal . (If needed i can record video the information and the day i created that alt to prove that it has made be4 the dupe happened)Another thing is my hydran only has seal lvl 1-4-6-6 on gear so just keep ur mouth shut if ur blind or u cant count the number . My Marshall gave me over 800 seals orb to just make that low lvl seal?
    Can i ask u have brain or brainless ? If some1 did something wrong or cheat or hack they will tell any1 know or post it on facebook to let ppl know they did that ?.Only that just prove how stupid u r . And this is my main acc i never use alt to post anything on forum .u just talk like u knew anything but cant prove nothing . Once again bring ur ss with my alt which got banned and a comment on face book that i said i hack , cheat , dupe. If u cant do that just keep ur mouth shut and stop crying when kissing the floor.and u said i should deleted the game, go out to find some gf or any1. Sorry i have my familly with 2 kids and busy in real life , not like u stay in front of ur comp all day long just cry and find some1 to report .and 1 thing this game is not required some1 with good English to play and my main langues r Vietnames and French so dont bring it here to talk idiot.
    And 1 last thing . If i dupe that fimus and orther thing , y they didnt banned and remove my main and alt like they did with sum1 who duplicated item. (Gms already logged in to my main and alt to check)Oh i fogot u have said that im Gm’s friend so they didnt deleted me . Lmao .
    Ps: even u didn’t mention my name but everyone in DB know that who r u talking about cuz every week after got rape in Co7 u bring my name and cry on world chat so i have to talk to let ppl know and don’t misunderstand me and to let them play smart to not get report by hater like u.
    Post edited by dtoan on
  • irania78irania78 Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi, ich finde es echt traurig das für Jade Dynasty nichts mehr gemacht wird, wenn man nicht mal zum Samstag in ein Tw gebiet kommt, sich ja nicht mal mehr einloggen kann, ist das echt ne schande.