test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HI JD PLAYERS!

annabowannabow Posts: 4 Arc User
This is HeavenlyMe from Billows. I don't even know why my username isn't here but whatever. I been on LoL here and there and saw these new skins that reminded me of Jade Dynasty! I had to come back and write this because it reminds me so much of the Celan and Jadeon class. Miss you all and hope the JD community is still doing well! :p

https://youtu.be/wYzjKtij7l8

https://youtu.be/1r4NCFZKMp0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• hamdy1000hamdy1000 Posts: 23 Arc User
    hi dear we miss you also ..hope you back to play again
  • chrissy#4190 chrissy Posts: 13 Arc User
    Long time no see we were both in Last Echo together. Original name was SwtKizz but i made a new character and like it way more then my skysong. Not sure if you remember me cause its been a really long time.
  • jeraele#3995 jeraele Posts: 2 New User
    Hi I'm from pre ascension times. Is the game any fun anymore? Is it still cash shoppy? :/
  • jeraele#3995 jeraele Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 15
    > @jeraele#3995 said:
    > Hi I'm from pre ascension times. Is the game any fun anymore? Is it still cash shoppy? :/

Who all still plays this from back then?
    And when did it become arc instead of perfect world
  • baneofadbaneofad Posts: 3 Arc User
    its still PW Arc is just the old core connect renamed with afew changes

sort made it mandatory to play but there are ways around Arc
  • kawaiipeacheskawaiipeaches Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm from the pre-ascension days. Wondering, if you haven't played for several years (like 8) does perfect world delete your account?
  • storage420storage420 Posts: 113 Arc User

I'm from the pre-ascension days. Wondering, if you haven't played for several years (like 8) does perfect world delete your account?

IIRC T&A says it possible for them to periodically remove inactive accounts to help server load. with this being said, ive never heard of it happening personally. but i know there is a significant number of players that got locked out of their accounts when ARC conversion happened. arc requires a secure log in, and to do that you need access to your email tied to the account. without it, arc will effectively block you out of your own account as if you are a hacker. so as long as you still have access to your email, you shouldn't have a problem. If not, you will need to create another account to download JD and play. I wish the devs would do something about that.this doesn't help the players coming back, most wont bother with the game once they realize all their progress is gone. they cant even post to forums or send in a ticket on the site cause they cant log in to arc xD and if they could, cant make new threads in forum right away. sorry to rant, just giving a voice to the handful of players that have come to me with this issue in the past. maybe somebody will see this and do something :)
    "Im gonna burn one down"
    5 Year Veteran of Billows Server
    Marshal of CloudIX Alliance -lvl 6 w/base-
    Fuwa Balo Ascended 156
    Felkin Balo Ascended 150 sitter
    HP.jpg
    Be my inductee for lots of bonus items, and in game help from the balo master himself!
    My Inductor ID is
    6700809X092201083003957Z7da2b3 - USA East Billows Server Only
    Just copy and paste the code^ when you make your first character on a new account.
  • baneofadbaneofad Posts: 3 Arc User
    if create shortcut to elementalclient.exe and patcher.exe and add arc:1 to end of target line
    eg. for the client "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jade Dynasty_en\element\elementclient.exe" arc:1
    and patcher "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jade Dynasty_en\patcher\patcher.exe" arc:1
    you can then play game without arc like good old days