test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your event is broken.

After Leowen wailed about his books in several system messages, they appeared as mobs near Sunstream, and each of those mobs dropped a book. The description of those books said to turn them in to Leowen, and he does have that Lotus bud icon above his head, yet when I try to talk to him, there are no dialog options. So now I have an inventory full of books, and no way to turn them in. What's wrong with Leowen?

Comments

• kriscoookriscooo Posts: 1 New User
    you have to match the books up with the series. if you are missing 1 / 4 you have to collect the other 3 / 4's of the books you are missing
  • branwen#4657 branwen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 17
    It wasn't that, I had several complete sets, and about two or three days after I made this post, I was able to turn them in. Suppose it might be that the event had a lvl reuirement of lvl70? I think I was lvl69 when I got the books, and lvl71or higher when I finally managed to turn them in.
    But if it was that, there should have been some kind of indication of that in game, not just this lack of a dialogue.

And now, the event seems to be gone entirely - no book mobs, no wailing Leowen.

(After a few days of no response, I had stopped checking back for answers here - came to the forums again today because of a different issue, and saw that there was a response)

Edit: It was gone, until just now O.o
    Now it seems to be half there, and half not - I heard/read Leowen wailing, and there was a dialogue where he told me to look for his books, but so far I haven't seen them anywhere. Could be that their spawnpoint was changed, or that there is a delay between Leowen's wailing and the spawning of the book mobs, but so far it looks like they're just not there. Guess I'll see ...
    Post edited by branwen#4657 on
  • kerrri17kerrri17 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 8
    ... don`t see your problem at all - all still up and workin

https://imgur.com/a/t7YBt