test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this game active?

I haven't played this game in probably 4 years. Is it still active at all?
Tagged:

Answers

• Based on that response, I'm not hopeful.
  • bogdanel#6372 bogdanel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 16
    very active
  • Which server is most active? I haven't seen anyone in-game yet.
  • sapphirussapphirus Posts: 213 Arc User

Which server is most active? I haven't seen anyone in-game yet.

People are still active in a way, just not hanging in main areas on the game like they usually did before, since NPCs for entering instances have been eliminated, ppl been sticking to their botting spots more lately since they can apply to instances from a button instead. So no one really hangs in SS and such anymore. Wildlands is still alive, though the best place you'll see someone is in TR by stash area etc.
    Pre asc Queen of WLs! I'm also an artist and make all my sinatures, I'll accept Jaden, Paypal or gold, go here----> http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21733971/ (USD amounts = the amount of jaden)
    2uszjuf.png
  • Is it active enough to invest time in? World chat is dead, I see no other players anywhere, the forums are a ghost town for the most part. This game is awesome, and I enjoyed the community when I played before, but it seems to have dwindled to MAYBE 30% of what it was when I started. Being generous. Am I missing something?
  • reyvacomreyvacom Posts: 30 Arc User
    I wouldn't invest if I were you lol. I dunno when you started playing this game, but I was here from the get go and its more like 5% of people left are playing and I bet most are alts xD. World Chat is pretty dead and if you are looking forward to drama, good luck finding it now in WC xD.

If I had to choose a server, it probably be Shura lol. Sure, Billows is probably the most active US server, but it sure ain't nothin to brag about. I'd highly advise staying away from Doombog because like the name sounds, it was doomed from the get go.

Wildlands? When you compare it to Billows, Billows is more active. Archaia server? I think that one is long dead.

Now what is your goal? PvP? PvE?

If PvE - Then invest all you want. If playing on Billows, I guess you could join Camelot since they have the most active people in a guild it seems. PWE does do some good "Whale rewards" like the last one where people could get drake sigils for like what? $500 bucks lol. That or you can play the Jade chains lotto. Maybe win a bunch of Drake sigils, but will get bored of PvE quick when you find out no one really plays xD.

If PvP - Good luck lol. Your investment will be all for naught if you ask me.

Me? I just troll the forums whenever along with the game. I am by no means a active JD player simply because there is no reason to be one. I just log into the game sporadically just to see how active it is.

Invest your $ elsewhere. Anywhere but here. But I won't stop you lol. Just don't regret it 2-3 months down the road. Have fun!

Is it active enough to invest time in? World chat is dead, I see no other players anywhere, the forums are a ghost town for the most part. This game is awesome, and I enjoyed the community when I played before, but it seems to have dwindled to MAYBE 30% of what it was when I started. Being generous. Am I missing something?

Not really, you're better off saving your cash. GM support is horrible now. Pvp is dead, unless it's coro (once a month) or TBFS (Ppl say its not as lively anymore and it's harder to get matched), I speak in wc most picking on people and giving some entertainment at most, everyone else just occasionally wc. SS is annoying because the NPCs are spamming all over and I wonder who's the retard who thought that was a good idea for the game anyway lol.
    Pre asc Queen of WLs! I'm also an artist and make all my sinatures, I'll accept Jaden, Paypal or gold, go here----> http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21733971/ (USD amounts = the amount of jaden)
    2uszjuf.png
  • oishiidesuoishiidesu Posts: 22 Arc User
    idk about other servers, they look more active but WL is a ghost town thats for sure with little activity
  • dabunnie001dabunnie001 Posts: 33 Arc User
    sapphirus said:

People are still active in a way, just not hanging in main areas on the game like they usually did before, since NPCs for entering instances have been eliminated, ppl been sticking to their botting spots more lately since they can apply to instances from a button instead. So no one really hangs in SS and such anymore. Wildlands is still alive, though the best place you'll see someone is in TR by stash area etc.
    I can't believe you are still here Sapphy....been thinkin about playin again, how are things?

sapphirus said:

I can't believe you are still here Sapphy....been thinkin about playin again, how are things?

Things is still decent, ppl still keeping the game alive, mainly the die hard fans. I stick around til JD closes completely. :D

2uszjuf.png
  • kerrri17kerrri17 Posts: 8 Arc User
    all ppl you see, are not the Die hard Fans - these are the CS-Crushers, who want to see something for their 1000 Dollar + spending
    i play on Arachia and lulz out loud all Day (for their Stupidness throwing out soo much money outside the Window)
    Whatever, everybody should do, like he/she/it want`s lulz

For making JD great again ... all should stopping cashing right now (but - how you can tell it this CS-Idiot`s, who waste every week/month their money to this Game?)

... and if all stop paying into JD, what will happen next? - maybe Server closed, or whatever

for me personally - tonight is the final Point

i give up here to waste my time... never seen an antisocial, stupid, fucked up Management like here in JD before ... next i will tell the rest of the Worldm what shit happens here to us all - you all should

Fuck ARC, Fuck Perfect World ... and fuck all their System

PS: Check out Swordsman - there is the next Problem - where you can`t even log in the Game ...LUUULZ
    kerrri17 said:

all ppl you see, are not the Die hard Fans - these are the CS-Crushers, who want to see something for their 1000 Dollar + spending
    i play on Arachia and lulz out loud all Day (for their Stupidness throwing out soo much money outside the Window)
    Whatever, everybody should do, like he/she/it want`s lulz

For making JD great again ... all should stopping cashing right now (but - how you can tell it this CS-Idiot`s, who waste every week/month their money to this Game?)

... and if all stop paying into JD, what will happen next? - maybe Server closed, or whatever

for me personally - tonight is the final Point

i give up here to waste my time... never seen an antisocial, stupid, fucked up Management like here in JD before ... next i will tell the rest of the Worldm what shit happens here to us all - you all should

Fuck ARC, Fuck Perfect World ... and fuck all their System

PS: Check out Swordsman - there is the next Problem - where you can`t even log in the Game ...LUUULZ

TBH im just making gold constantly now, my charging stopped years ago so I depend on other chargers to get things. Though about 4-8 ppl on my server still charges, 2 are like the HUGE V's (using the hide command to keep them unnoticed lol), 2 are like V5's and the rest under. Even though it benefits me IF they sell to me, I do wonder why ppl still charge on this game in general though, the way it is, or anyone. :c

I play since I find no interest in any other MMOs since ones I like requires monthly payment, which I don't want to commit to. Made too many memories on JD so it's hard to just quit for me.

2uszjuf.png
  • deceitsouldeceitsoul Posts: 68 Community Moderator
    Saph is to hardcore for this game :p
    51zwb9.gif
    Asc Lv 160 fuwa modo - 7 years exp.
    How can I help you today?

https://support.arcgames.com
  • mobsterboymobsterboy Posts: 2 Arc User
    probably not