test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Battlefield 12vs12

cromwellccromwellc Posts: 49 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Putt that afk kickout back for AFK players. How u can win a match with 3/4/5 afk players.

Croxe/ Domino FIX this dam afk players an putt that dam kickout option back
Post edited by cromwellc on

Comments

• CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    +1 to this.

So many douches leeching in Ice and fire, its annoying.

Or atleast do something about them when people send in tickets about them. Temp ban or something until system is changed etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Aruthor - Storm LegionAruthor - Storm Legion Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Simple fixes that would make 12s 10,000x better:

1) AFK kick and temp ban. For both ppl who just park and AFK and for ppl who try to bring 2+ char into the match at the same time. This ruins it for everyone else

2) Put the queue system back the way it was for the old 12s. Sometimes the queue will fail 4-5 times before everyone finally accepts

3) Make the flag carrier unable to use skills. But also make them immune to cc. Too easy for some classes to get across the field using their specific class skills. Taking that away but giving them cc immunity would be an easy fix with semi-balance. Would require ppl to actually work together to guard the carrier.

4) Most importantly of all. Please please please increase the number of points per match. With 2 wins and a few losses, I'm getting maybe 5k pts per day. When you need 300k pts to upgrade 2 rings and then another 300k for a new necklace, that's a lot of 12s. (A lot more time than say getting a full set of champ gear, to compare)
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Giving game changing suggestions might work if PWE actually owned FW and had a dev team for it..

Pretty sure just being a publisher of FW means almost everthing posted here cannot be changed unless CN makes those adjustments to their side first sadly.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • fariseusfariseus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I really like Ice and Fire and always using just one char because i want to be focus on fight.
    Saw many afk-ers but to be honest most of them are some "low" or just naked alts who just waiting to get materials for OH so i don't see any diff between if they will move their bums and die and again and again or just sitting afk.

So talking about any kind of ban for AFKers is just stupid because i don't see the point to punish afker and leave some1 who just using all the time "battle gate" and perm dying - both kind of players do nothing but you wanna punish just one with stacks.

Anyway still need to remember that there are ppl who doesn't live only in game so if they get bell ring, phone call or many other things when they are on battlefield they just need to leave toon afk and here i don't see reason to punish them either.

The only good and reasonable thing for me is to fix stacks-kick in game like we had it on old FF at start. Yours demands about ban ppl are just lame. You need to learn how see things from wide perspective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley (full of blind and dumb idiots), I will fear no evil...

<Servers traveler>
  • yewmadyewmad Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    the main problem with 12s fire and ice is there needs to be some kind of bracket for differently tiered/geared players. Many times its 3-4 OP people on a team then the other team is riddled with lowblies or far undergeared players. It needs to actually take into account gear score and not allow gear to be swapped out after applying to the instance so people cant swap out gear to cheat that system. I know pwe cant change anything in the game but they could suggest it.
  • XGIOx - IllyfueXGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thx u PWE for making FF avaiable all day :D
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    fariseus wrote: »
    Anyway still need to remember that there are ppl who doesn't live only in game so if they get bell ring, phone call or many other things when they are on battlefield they just need to leave toon afk and here i don't see reason to punish them either.[/U]

^This. I'm a paid on call firefighter, so any given moment my pager could go off and I'd have to go afk.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
    edited March 2015
    fariseus wrote: »
    I really like Ice and Fire and always using just one char because i want to be focus on fight.
    Saw many afk-ers but to be honest most of them are some "low" or just naked alts who just waiting to get materials for OH so i don't see any diff between if they will move their bums and die and again and again or just sitting afk.

So talking about any kind of ban for AFKers is just stupid because i don't see the point to punish afker and leave some1 who just using all the time "battle gate" and perm dying - both kind of players do nothing but you wanna punish just one with stacks.

Poor geared people aren't breaking any rules. Actively being afk from start to finish and then requing and aking from start to finish to accumulate points < if you cant see what the difference between that and poorly geared person is, then I'll stop even trying.

The only reason they do that is, cos they can, the old system was better; if inactively moving for x amount of time = kicked from match. That made sense, that needs to come back. And even with that, people still found ways to afk on top of rooftops etc to leech off matches.

I don't expect PWE to try keep any integrity to their game, as I've seen in the passed, so my advice to anyone affected; play for fun and try win or just afk next to the leechers and join them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ^This. I'm a paid on call firefighter, so any given moment my pager could go off and I'd have to go afk.

^not this, say you have to go and log off.. theres this thing called apologizing for having to go and leaving, thats what i would do at least.. in your case, shouldnt you turn off your pc, when you finaly cleared the fire your own appartment might be next..

Theres also this thing called being a douche and standing afk from start to finish on 3 chars. I see so many people who are even using the same-ish names in the same matches, do they have no shame?

And ofcourse theres a difference in taking a phone call and standing afk for a whole match but the system kicks after 4 mins, if somebody takes a call and is gone voer 4 mins, they deserve to be kicked because they bring the team down, even if not on purpose.

People have lifes in the end but the game goes on too (tho not important) but people with their lives leave 11 others in their team down, which is inconvenient, and thus a kick from the 12v12 would be a fitting 'punishment' for being such a lifehaver.

Also @ poor geared people vs dual clienting alts, do i really have to comment on the difference??

Temp bans for being or SEEMING afk is cruel too, i was defending our flag a few times and noticed i had 4 stacks from seeming afk, it can happen if you dont watch your debuffs or if a huge fight is going on.. and receivign a temp ban for that?? lBut i do agree multiclienters in 12v12 should be punished in a way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is Fire and Ice also all day now? Without that sh1tty set hours???

Like FF <3
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • XGIOx - IllyfueXGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    Is Fire and Ice also all day now? Without that sh1tty set hours???

Like FF <3

seems not sheepo, already happy with FF all day hope it stays for a while :3
    edited March 2015
    seems not sheepo, already happy with FF all day hope it stays for a while :3

I hope it stays open all day for good...

And Fire & Ice should be too... I don't wanna have to farm for my items when all the PvP-steroidtoons go farming. All huddled up in the same hours.
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ^not this, say you have to go and log off.. theres this thing called apologizing for having to go and leaving, thats what i would do at least.. in your case, shouldnt you turn off your pc, when you finaly cleared the fire your own appartment might be next..

The last thing I'm worried about is logging off a game before responding to a call. Yes, I do quickly type I have a call and have to go, but I'd rather not delay response by going through the process of logging off the game, and then shutting down the PC. If it were going to start fire, it'd do it whether I was home or not. But I take precautions in setting up my system to minimize that possibility.

And I wasn't saying afk shouldn't be punished. I'd be completely fine with the kicked out of match punishment for going afk. The part I disagreed with was getting temp banned for it.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I hope it stays open all day for good...

And Fire & Ice should be too... I don't wanna have to farm for my items when all the PvP-steroidtoons go farming. All huddled up in the same hours.

Maybe you're just bad at PVP?
    edited March 2015
    lolnotyfg wrote: »
    Maybe you're just bad at PVP?

You notice this just now??? Slow...

Edit: BACK ON TOPIC.

Can we please, actually make it so that those 5 stacks of afk'ing ACTUALLY KICKS AFK'ers. Because currently that's not working...
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You notice this just now??? Slow...

Edit: BACK ON TOPIC.

Can we please, actually make it so that those 5 stacks of afk'ing ACTUALLY KICKS AFK'ers. Because currently that's not working...

When the FF was on the regluar server the 5 stack worked. Since the x-server came into existence the 5 Stack doesnt work. That going always back to November 2013. Probably sure the put that way coz they had issue w/ whole x-server thing to start with in the first place.
    edited March 2015
    And I wasn't saying afk shouldn't be punished. I'd be completely fine with the kicked out of match punishment for going afk. The part I disagreed with was getting temp banned for it.

Well yes, the ban was for people doing it on purpose, from start to finish, over and over every match.

Might be a better option to make it more like WarGod, if u dont meet min requirements u dont get the max points or rewards. Stop afking abusers. Issue would be what counts towards min requirements; in FF its 10 kills/assists - I dont see what could be done for Fire and Ice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kumikumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sobe25 wrote: »
    Giving game changing suggestions might work if PWE actually owned FW and had a dev team for it..

Pretty sure just being a publisher of FW means almost everthing posted here cannot be changed unless CN makes those adjustments to their side first sadly.

*Doesn't see how there could possibly be further discussion past this*

It's true, though. Unless the Chinese original servers change it, it won't get changed. Wanking on the forums is as pointless as it gets.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • tornathientornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you really think they are going to ban anyone? look back to the xserv jump exploit to get to 90, they said they were banning people, not 1 person in my server got a ban at all
  • LaoLao - IllyfueLaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    "proportional rewards"
    (if for one time, we -no chinese- can make a modification in the game engine), for players who are more actives (and less AFKing) get more points or rewards from the instance(s)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • w1ck3dnickw1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This post is similar to the one I posted - "Heart of Ice and Fire - dont make this instance boring"
    Seems many are complaining and got the message now about these afkers and farmers.
    and many bashes me about the level gap and gear gap that i mentioned.

LoL, all I can say is Just feel the burn.
  • shirayukihimeshirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Might be a better option to make it more like WarGod, if u dont meet min requirements u dont get the max points or rewards. Stop afking abusers. Issue would be what counts towards min requirements; in FF its 10 kills/assists - I dont see what could be done for Fire and Ice.

So if i'm a new player with no gear who, in spite of trying hard, my best, can't get 10 assist, i'll get no points... so no rings and neck for me. Letting the strong become stronger and the poor, well, who cares about them anyway? These good ideas you seem to keep on having, could you please keep them to yourself? >.<

But... i do agree with the afk kick in both ff - if that could work together with the fire and ice applying system, ff would be so much fun! :)
    edited March 2015
    So if i'm a new player with no gear who, in spite of trying hard, my best, can't get 10 assist, i'll get no points... so no rings and neck for me. Letting the strong become stronger and the poor, well, who cares about them anyway? These good ideas you seem to keep on having, could you please keep them to yourself? >.<

Err. thats exactly how it is in WarGod Event. At least that stops afkers from queuing from WarGod every Sunday.

And yes, thats exactly what PvP in this game is. If you wanna compete in PvP, u have to be appropriately geared, thats how this game works. Its very much gear and cash shop orientated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Err. thats exactly how it is in WarGod Event. At least that stops afkers from queuing from WarGod every Sunday.

And yes, thats exactly what PvP in this game is. If you wanna compete in PvP, u have to be appropriately geared, thats how this game works. Its very much gear and cash shop orientated.

Ummm ... war god was 1 day in a week ... what u said applys to every single ff so no- not same thing. And btw ... what game are u playing- i farmed my gear I didnt cs it o.o

Also we didnt get war god for some time so u seem to not remember - there were ppl afking at res point. Oo
    edited March 2015
    Ummm ... war god was 1 day in a week ... what u said applys to every single ff so no- not same thing. And btw ... what game are u playing- i farmed my gear I didnt cs it o.o
    I mentioned it for Fire and Ice to implement it, if you read wrong and made ur own assumptions thats your issue.

I didn't say anything about you or your gear specifically, it was a general comment in relation to PvP.

Sounds like you're just trying to pick a fight for no reason.

If someone on the internet says something generally about something, and you fall into that category, dont take it as a personal thing towards you.

I havent FF'd ever since i didnt need to farm points for my gears anymore. So its been almost a year. I dont even bother with wargod. The only PvP I do is GvG and now 12s to farm the matts and points for jewlerry upgrades.

I also farmed my own gears. Everything I have on my vamp is 100% farmed from in game, no buying from AH, no buying leafs and selling overprices FAs etc. Everything from playing and getting in game only. So, whats you're point? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    and btw even when its not war god time, you do not get full rewards in ff if you dont do 10 assists. Its already in game since day one of ff ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1ck3dnickw1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This instance (same as Heart of Ice and Fire) is a warzone. you kill or get killed.
    It does not matter if your gear is bad or good.

Please do participate.
    Make this more fun and challenging.

It is not fair to afk for those who made their effort in battle.
    Besides the spot that taken by afkers could have been for the active players.

Most of player's gears are not noob anymore.
    One active player could make a difference in winning or losing.
  • cromwellccromwellc Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    An like all other topics where people ask for anshers PWE don't care. When nu sent a ticked, they tells u go to the forum an putt it there, an when u putt it here whole pwe crew ingore everyone.

they love it when everyone buy battle cards an go play with afk people. maby its better to sell FW to a other company who make it 100% better then it is now.
    edited March 2015
    I mentioned it for Fire and Ice to implement it, if you read wrong and made ur own assumptions thats your issue.

I didn't say anything about you or your gear specifically, it was a general comment in relation to PvP.

Sounds like you're just trying to pick a fight for no reason.

If someone on the internet says something generally about something, and you fall into that category, dont take it as a personal thing towards you.

I havent FF'd ever since i didnt need to farm points for my gears anymore. So its been almost a year. I dont even bother with wargod. The only PvP I do is GvG and now 12s to farm the matts and points for jewlerry upgrades.

I also farmed my own gears. Everything I have on my vamp is 100% farmed from in game, no buying from AH, no buying leafs and selling overprices FAs etc. Everything from playing and getting in game only. So, whats you're point? o.o

First i didn't read it wrong... no metter if u reffering to ice and fire or old ff.. ur ideea is bad anyway.

Second i dun want to fight nevah started one... more like u did because i said ur ideea is bad.

And in the end i was right u didn't went ff in long time.. even before patch in old ff and war god... afkers were starting bot at res point and done. Dats exacly why i said ur ideea is bad.. this will not stop afkers but will stop new players from farming points.
    edited March 2015
    First i didn't read it wrong... no metter if u reffering to ice and fire or old ff.. ur ideea is bad anyway.

Second i dun want to fight nevah started one... more like u did because i said ur ideea is bad.

And in the end i was right u didn't went ff in long time.. even before patch in old ff and war god... afkers were starting bot at res point and done. Dats exacly why i said ur ideea is bad.. this will not stop afkers but will stop new players from farming points.

You keep stating my idea is bad, yet. ITS ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IN THE GAME for Frostgale Fjord. If they implement this in Fire and Ice, then afkers get lower rewards and makes it less rewarding for them to do so.

New players will always find it hard to compete, thats a fact. This game is 4 years old, if you think new players should just turn up and be able to compete with people who have farmed and geared their toons for years is going to happen in this game, then really you dont know what your talking about, and fall into the same category of QQ, this game affects me personally, please change it so its easier for me. You're just thinking about yourself and not the interests of the game and balance.

You're just making yourself look bad now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]