test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NO EXP rewarded after maintenance

2»

Comments

• kayliemeowkayliemeow Posts: 36
    edited February 2015
    LA DI DA... suppose i should just go take another nap eh? lmao if they fixed it so quickly before why can't they do it again just as quickly!? Was hoping to wake up and see "THE PROBLEM IS FIXED" and then joyously log on to play the game i love... but i'm still here wondering and hoping this will get fixed.. but oh well, my outburst is done o/ PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! Try to make it seem like you care about the player base enough to fix a simple problem like this, or is that too much to ask?
  • darkcalidarkcali Posts: 6
    edited February 2015
    what thats you??? your the one doing the livestream?? if so thanks will be fun to watch someone else play for a change..
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We are legion :). But in all seriousness, we're still working to get this exp issue resolved. I'll update when we have more information.
  • aamaya2015aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We need this problem of no exp fixed! is anyone going to fix this? Been like this all day now!! Pleas do something about it soon!! ThxT;Begging
  • laphantonelalaphantonela Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    aamaya2015 wrote: »
    We need this problem of no exp fixed! is anyone going to fix this? Been like this all day now!! Pleas do something about it soon!! ThxT;Begging
    We are legion :). But in all seriousness, we're still working to get this exp issue resolved. I'll update when we have more information.

So.....if people actually read through the thread. PWE knows and are working to fix it.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,042 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thanks for the unannounced maint, like people werent in the middle of doing stuff or anything.
  • darkcalidarkcali Posts: 6
    edited February 2015
    heres hoping surprise maintenance was to fix no exp issue.. (fingers and toes crossed for luck) .... logged in killed a few mobs and alas no exp so sad all over again
  • kayliemeowkayliemeow Posts: 36
    edited February 2015
    i don't see this "suprise maint" on storm server.... HEY DOMINO! we're not getting exp either!
    edited February 2015
    I've checked all the servers I have toons for. I do not have any on Nyos, Dyos, Milas, or Shylia. If anyone has toons on those servers can you confirm if you are receiving EXP?

Again this issue seems to be affecting players with levels 20-85\

[Edit]
    We will be restarting the Lionheart server in 10 minutes. If the issue is occurring when the server comes back up, let me know ASAP.
  • aamaya2015aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm alerting people about this now. We'll get this resolved ASAP.

Sorry for this but i do have a question wihen can we go back to game how long will this update take my friends and i are wondering. No rush just wanted to know and so i can tell everybody something please and thx alot! xd
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Domino, I think you guys **** up badly. Wasnt it 4x EXP Quest EXP instead of Mobs killing.

20at189.jpg

jg78kk.jpg
  • Biyaku - LionheartBiyaku - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've checked all the servers I have toons for. I do not have any on Nyos, Dyos, Milas, or Shylia. If anyone has toons on those servers can you confirm if you are receiving EXP?

[Edit]
    We will be restarting the Lionheart server in 10 minutes. If the issue is occurring when the server comes back up, let me know ASAP.

I cant account for anyone else but I'm still not gaining exp on Lionheart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Biyaku
    Level: 80
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Tree: Divine
    Server: Lionheart
  • AndrewBlan - Storm LegionAndrewBlan - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It was all EXP
  • aramorearamore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Still getting reports from players getting no EXP!
  • han16nahhan16nah Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi. Just logged back into Lionheart and still no exp.
  • ustolemysunustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just tested EXP on Lionheart (lvl 84 Vamp)

No Exp Received at all. Not Fixed yet Dom :) You soo owe us a dance for this :D
    edited February 2015
    Hey Guys,

So here's an update, the server restart did not fix the issue with EXP. We're going to need to bring in Dev support to help us get this one fixed. It's going to take some time as the people we need are currently asleep in China, but we will get it resolved. From the looks of things, it's only affecting Lionheart and Storm Legion.

We will get this resolved as quickly as we can. Have a little patience.

- Domino
  • ustolemysunustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey Guys,

So here's an update, the server restart did not fix the issue with EXP. We're going to need to bring in Dev support to help us get this one fixed. It's going to take some time as the people we need are currently asleep in China, but we will get it resolved. From the looks of things, it's only affecting Lionheart and Storm Legion.

We will get this resolved as quickly as we can. Have a little patience.

- Domino

Dances for all the ladies on LH right? :) Hehe ^_^ Thanks for the update Dom :) Tell them Devs to stop breaking stuff with our maints! :D lol
  • Sheriana - LionheartSheriana - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ty for update Domino :)
    BOMB SQUAD: If you see me running you better catch up!

Give me the materials and tools, and slink off for a month, I will not only move the Earth, I will create a new one!

9:00 - Everyone I do not drink coffee, do not eat candy and do not use foul language!
    17:00 - (Insert Foul language)! My candy has fallen into my coffee!
  • yolo777yolo777 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for the update Domino. I have hope and faith in you and the rest of the Forsaken World team. I am gonna be patient on this one as should everyone else. There is so much I want to say. But I will say this instead. I love FW and care about every player in it. This frusterates me but I will relax today. Domino please dont let us down bro. I needed a break so toodles. See ya'll when this gets resolved, because I know it will... --Yours truly RevIevR AKA Revi Everdeen

Revy From PWI/Forsaken World - YouTube
  • _Alisana_ - Eyrda_Alisana_ - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Domino, I think you guys **** up badly. Wasnt it 4x EXP Quest EXP instead of Mobs killing.

20at189.jpg

jg78kk.jpg

So apparently this means that Eyrda isn't effected. Even though our exp is clearly nerfed now.
  • melekahmelekah Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2015

[Edit]

Dom mine is lvl 89 and also, no experiance for doing anything just ability to open skill scrolls then the experiance goes poof, just letting you know, On [East] Storm. Thanks for looking into it :)
    Started an alt to check that out, experiance until lvl 30 then poof no more for anything also :( on [East] Storm

Edited to say, also GBQ's , GTR's and Henry's giving everything suppose to, except experiance, not good :(
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i cant say im surprised...

pwe.. being pwe.. and **** up the most basic of stuff..

we have had this problems at least once a month, ever since bonuses were added.. and they still cant just do it right.. -_-

i just dont understand..

• tornathientornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    can you please turn back on quest exp, its on mob exp.. before maint we got quest exp

that was fast, thank you lol
    edited February 2015
    Servers should be coming back up now. If you guys see anything new out of the ordinary let me know.
  • melekahmelekah Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Servers should be coming back up now. If you guys see anything new out of the ordinary let me know.

[East] Storm up, and getting experiance at lvl 89 ty Dom!! <3 So far so good :)

Edited to say: Lvl 30 alt just turned in main quest [East] Storm, NO experiance for it.. not good , low lvl glitch still? :( Just did pray got 1500 xp, but nothing for main quest turn in Still , tried it on two main quest and nothing experiance for turn in. :( It also deleted her pet she had in incubation oh gess lol

Edited to say: Loged her in today, getting experiance from quest , pet still gone though, least that fixed, good thing was just a test toon to see if it working on lower lvls lol , Thanks again Dom!! <3