test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wanmei Patch.Classes

nragedrainnragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Wanmei Patchnotes Class talent changes

- Warrior
Sacrifice attack capped by a substantial increase in the value of life transformation.

- The Guardian [Guessing Protector]
Petrochemical skin during sustained immune negative state.

- Assassin
Occult · Pain modify the cast time of 0.5 seconds.
the Occult · closure modify the cast time of 0.5 seconds.

- Musketeers [MM]
base damage increased to swirl combustion 150%

- the Master [Mage?]
base damage a) lightning through increased to 150%.
base damage Wrath flash mine up to 120%.
Ice Shield defense offered up to 300/480/660.
Ice screen protective immunity and can disperse state DOT.

- Pastor [Priest]
The Exorcist discipline can dispel all favorable state of repair.

- Gorefiend [Vamp?]
Evil flame technique base damage increased to 150%.

- The poet [Bard]
light marks Fantasia base damage increased to 150%

modify excited for each movement: passionate additional target of 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% base damage increased poet 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% base damage.

the notes sound Spirit buff duration to 20 seconds, C note enhance each base damage increased to 15%, D notes on each lifting movement speed increased to 15%.

- Blood Raider
Sickle ferret raid initial attack range is 10 meters balance
lowering treatment b) corruption of upgrading to grab 60%

- Conviction [Guessing the Demon Class]
Torment of base damage from 100% to 80% balance.
increase the range of action of ignition from 8 m to 10 m.

increase the base damage gift devil was adjusted to 30%, reduced the base damage adjusted to 50%.
the cost of power increased by 20% crit rate, replacing 100% of base damage.

sadistic heart will now clash with the cost of power, cooling time was adjusted to 300 seconds.
spiritual shock cooldown adjusted to 180 seconds.

Share your thoughts.
I just quickly put the page for the part about classes through
Google Translate so it might look like its not making any sense
with some descriptions as per usual.

The patchnotes are from

~ shenmo.wanmei ~
Post edited by nragedrain on

Comments

• jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think more info is needed on the changes to Sacrifice.

So much of the planning game revolves around that one skill. If it's capped that's a game changer, esp for PvE servers.
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are making drops based on who casts taunt more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    - Gorefiend [Vamp?]

Yay another buff for infernos -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Kiright - ShyliaKiright - Shylia Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    I think more info is needed on the changes to Sacrifice.

So much of the planning game revolves around that one skill. If it's capped that's a game changer, esp for PvE servers.

yeah want to know if it'll be the end of the sacrifice :o
  • Jeazz - ShyliaJeazz - Shylia Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sounds like a up of sacrifice for me, gonna check ingame when patch comes out on CN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sounds like a up of sacrifice for me, gonna check ingame when patch comes out on CN

The Patch notes are from November.
    edited February 2015
    lvl 75 skill talent didn't changed on stats, so maybe soul tree or math, gonna pex my CN char lvl 60 to see the soul tree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2015
    lvl 75 skill talent didn't changed on stats, so maybe soul tree or math, gonna pex my CN char lvl 60 to see the soul tree

I feel it is invisible tweak with the skill that we can't see in the description.
  • Rothj - EyrdaRothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    good, nerf warriors into the ground. sacrifice was op and I wont cry when its gone
  • AxelAlmer - LionheartAxelAlmer - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    'Sacrifice attack capped by a substantial increase in the value of life transformation.'

I think the actual meaning for that is 'The limit of attack/damage of Sacrifice converted from hit points has been greatly increased'
    I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of the Light and the Good. Birthed of the darkness of the desires within the hearts of men, and so, I hate, I resent. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood, flesh, and your life. Let them ignite my hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (And that's everything with max buffs and Sanctuary of War 4/3.)
    edited February 2015
    - Warrior
    Sacrifice attack capped by a substantial increase in the value of life transformation.

I asked player who can read Chinese and he translated it.

" sacrifice's damage boost from health is largely increased"
    edited February 2015
    good, nerf warriors into the ground. sacrifice was op and I wont cry when its gone

The problem is that elem war got actually equal dps (damage per seconde) in pvp or maybe more than blood war, and it's aoe every 6 sec (can easily do a target switch in close range to do a kill) without any work + the remove of iron skin absorb.

3x X dmg every 6sec, compared to 2x X dmg every 11.4sec for a 70 fervor.
    + all the mechanisms of elem war.

Sacrifice is a huge burst damage double hit, and it can have a 10sec cd, but with a high fervor (90+) with huge benefits (can be cast even if the war is control,...), but how can we compare this with all the things that change in FW2, it's not as effectiv as it was :/
    PPL get lot more hp, and if u do the math, most part of the characters can get 120-140k hp, 200k is possible for a blood war(i'll soon get it normaly)
    And as i see atm sacrifice don't have the burst it has before with OS on good characters. The point is that blood is still good at pvp, not the best imo (even if i'll still play blood for the moment), the work on the character is really hard to get a decent char with all the requierement.

My conclusion is that it's logical that the sacrifice would have a up to regain his old "burst rank 1 place", it's still viable, but a nerf would kill the blood spec for PvP and maybe in PvE by lowering the damage done. It would be stupid imo >.<
    - Warrior

I asked player who can read Chinese and he translated it.

" sacrifice's damage boost from health is largely increased"

I think it's something like that, but we got nothing sure about it :/
    Let's hope that we'll not be disapointed on this point... I'll check as soon as i'll pex my alt 60 to see if there is any visual change in the skill tooltip or soultree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nragedrain wrote: »
    Wanmei Patchnotes Class talent changes

- Warrior

- Gorefiend [Vamp?]

The patchnotes are from

~ shenmo.wanmei ~

About time something is done about sacrifice. And inferno vamps getting boosted AGAIN.. :S
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • latoselatose Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I doubt they will nerf sacrifice, bloodlust are built for pure damage, very few anti cc, cant cc good.. the only saving grace of a bloodwar is sacrifice.

everyone will reroll to elemental, if they did nerf it.
  • ichigatsuichigatsu Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lol sacrifice is already good as it is. and why should it be the "burst rank 1 place"? does that imply that blust wars should be above any dps class that they should be one hitting most people? sure slash storm got a boost but lol its at 100 nature. hp is so easy to get now that alone boosts sacrifice by alot. they have as much anti-cc as an ele war. and as far as i know x3 of slash storm is still less than x2 of sac blust war with 140k hp (considering both skills crits all hit).
    edited February 2015
    IMO Sacrifice needs a boost compared to Ele wars Slash storm (I have ele warr btw).

Most of the amateur one shot sacrifice blood wars changed to ele once they got bosted. I say they are equally effective dmg wise, with ele slash storm being actually more potent = frontal aoe, less CD and spammable without needing high energy in SP tree.

Jeazz pretty much summed it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    IMO Sacrifice needs a boost compared to Ele wars Slash storm (I have ele warr btw).

Most of the amateur one shot sacrifice blood wars changed to ele once they got bosted. I say they are equally effective dmg wise, with ele slash storm being actually more potent = frontal aoe, less CD and spammable without needing high energy in SP tree.

Jeazz pretty much summed it up.

Following your logic then aegis needs a boost too, let's make raging shock 200% base damage. Wait, let's boost wind mages too, and rebel priests and etc. In case no one noticed, every single class pretty much got boosted besides warriors. Just 'cause slash storm hits hard it doesn't make it op. The amount of cc and mana drain some classes can spam is even worse. Actually if anyone has been playing since open beta started, you'll see these class balances are a cycle, they boost x classes and after while they boost y classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • SEPHIROTHV - EyrdaSEPHIROTHV - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes Exactly , Us Aegis Wars Need Dps Boost !!!! Qq
  • Vyden - IllyfueVyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Following your logic then aegis needs a boost too, let's make raging shock 200% base damage. Wait, let's boost wind mages too, and rebel priests and etc. In case no one noticed, every single class pretty much got boosted besides warriors. Just 'cause slash storm hits hard it doesn't make it op. The amount of cc and mana drain some classes can spam is even worse. Actually if anyone has been playing since open beta started, you'll see these class balances are a cycle, they boost x classes and after while they boost y classes.

They forgot to boost z class,dark vampire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    do you really think dark vamp need a damage boost ? oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2015

Its well known Blood and Ele are the DPS classes of warrs, Aegis is more a tank type. I agree they need boosting and have been ignored. You have to take into consideration these changes come from CN.

As there are a lot more Blood and Ele warrs, there will be a lot more voices from them in forums to make changes to their classes, and we can see the lesser played classes usually get ignored (prots,mm), like they have done previously.

Slash Storm is ridiculously OP in the right hands. My Lv1 wing 156 chroma warrior with 75 mastery can give a good DPS fight vs most other classes and even outdps some bloodwarrs who are better geared than me.

In PvP, I've killed plenty tanky priests with bubble just using DU + slashstorm, in that aspect its way more OP than Sacrifice, as it wipes anyone in front of me too, in 6s and 12s is usually a multi kill with one skill, thats pretty damn OP. Combine with 150 wind debuff from Evil ward and the new aoe skill (forgot name).

Just look at the stats 170% base x3 frontal aoe, spammable every 6 secs. Average warrior has 10k, a good one can have 14-15k. Warrs have high CC anyway, with DU its usually 100% + cc, so u gonna crit every hit.
    Compare that to bloodwarr's sacrifice its not so scary imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DivineSpirits - Storm LegionDivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Everyone gets bent out of shape with each rebalancing. By virtue of the concept of rebalancing, some classes will be boosted or diminished accordingly.

If you are tired of a certain class being stronger than you, just play that class instead. You'll find that it might be harder to be good at that class than you previously thought. Most of the QQ comes from losing to a particular class, but perhaps that person is just better (skilled/gear) than you. Maybe they have class advantage over you. I've seen great players of almost every skill tree/class. PICK THE CLASS you enjoy playing and be your best at that. If you feel it's underpowered, try playing the class that's beating you (discover it's weaknesses).
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They forgot to boost z class,dark vampire.

+1 This! for a very long time even...
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • rzr13rzr13 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yeah no dps or any boost QQ... what about prots..
  • AeonRuin - LionheartAeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can someone please explain the Tormentor changes please? I don't know what CN calls all their skills and stuff so I am a bit confused.
  • Ryuue - Storm LegionRyuue - Storm Legion Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can someone please explain the Tormentor changes please? I don't know what CN calls all their skills and stuff so I am a bit confused.

I would request this for the (Light) Bard enhancement (?)/ adjustment too :x I don't understand what Light marks Fantasia increase base damage means...