test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fighting tormentors

Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Marksman Discussion
so they have curses skills that ignore the shield, a interrupt every 5 secs, tons of bleed

anyone has managed to figure them out?
Post edited by Isock - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• AeonRuin - LionheartAeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are pretty squishy so closing the distance should work. Each tree is very different though so you kinda have to figure out which kind of demon you are fighting.

Torture demon is more likely to run away and fight like a frost Mage.

Hellfire would be more upfront with their attacks but will still kite melee classes.

Darkpact is melee but will have higher attack rates with primal power and their talent skill prevents kiting for periods of time.

Each demon will play their tree differently but this is the general playstyle, I believe, for each tree.
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are pretty squishy so closing the distance should work. Each tree is very different though so you kinda have to figure out which kind of demon you are fighting.

Torture demon is more likely to run away and fight like a frost Mage.

Hellfire would be more upfront with their attacks but will still kite melee classes.

Darkpact is melee but will have higher attack rates with primal power and their talent skill prevents kiting for periods of time.

Each demon will play their tree differently but this is the general playstyle, I believe, for each tree.

this is pretty much what happens for me

1.- 25 secs debuff interrupt
    2.- DoT ignore shield
    3.- cannot cast anything because long cast times
    4.- die whitout doing much damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]