test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Mait?

garlaanxgarlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
"We will be having our weekly server maintenance tonight at 5:30pm PDT. We expect this one to last about 2 hours. Maintenance this week is just going to be a server restart. During this time, you will be unable to access the game servers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-The Forsaken World Team-"

Is this going to be a one time thing Domino? Or is this the new time frame for weekly mait every week now?

If so, that's kind of a horrible time.. Esp for us on Storm, as that's early evening for us and we have raids scheduled. We were going to do FHOF at 2000... Servers go down at 1930 (for 2+ hours)

Just would like to know if this is a perma time frame now, or just a 1 time thing since update late week. Will have to re-arrange stuff if it's going to stay this way.

Thank you in advance
Post edited by garlaanx on
Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader

Comments

• eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Meanwhile, in the other thread
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=532441
    Like Rock said on Storm, probably due to Chinese New year (19th).

Better early than not having one.
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm fairly certain this is an aberration. Lots of extenuating circumstances this week.
  • garlaanxgarlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eberg33k wrote: »

No need to be a ****. I was typing this thread as the discussion was happening in the other thread. And that other thread is about "Where you want to travel to if you could" Not about the Mait itself... So way to stay on topic.
    I'm fairly certain this is an aberration. Lots of extenuating circumstances this week.

Thank You for the Answer Dom.. I figured it was going to be a one time thing (maybe more till things are worked out) due to the patch coming out last week.. Bug fixes etc. I just wanted to make sure before I started re-arranging our raid schedule around. <3
    Storm Server

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • sophiiedsophiied Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As the title states, since there is a maint going on at this unholy hour, does this mean the vexxers wont be around when server comes back up?

Which also means the EB bosses wont spawn..

>.<
  • admcroxeadmcroxe Posts: 95
    edited February 2015
    Sorry it's Lunar New Years so we have to work off a different schedule.
  • sophiiedsophiied Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Will the vexxers bosses spawn since the server is under maint?

Or is there anyway you can make them spawn when server comes back up?

:(
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    they should spawn after if it dosent tkae too long
  • lilicabonglilicabong Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How long more?
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If the server are not back online by 2159 server time. Vexxers will not spawn for anybody on NA server.
  • wolfenstormwolfenstorm Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Except it was advertised a mere restart, not a maintenance to actually fix anything.

• garlaanxgarlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    we are also over the 2 hour mark.. so expect them to come up any second, or they are taking longer than intended.
    Storm Server

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Except it was advertised a mere restart, not a maintenance to actually fix anything.

And who says that it isn't a mere restart? Just because it's taking longer doesn't mean they're fixing anything. Restart doesn't mean they're just shutting servers down and restart them... it's more like a reinstall of all files.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017