test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

upgraded necklaces and rings

Comments

• kumikumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i might be less reluctant to get the new stuff if they didnt simoltaneously lower the point value of the old stuff. we worked for 210k points per ring/neck, we should get 210k points back via recycle, not 150k. :(
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • nono6677nono6677 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    snipespot wrote: »
    Forsaken World 2 update

b) 78级orange ornaments can be directly advanced to be strengthened 85 can enhance the orange ornaments. be strengthened

Hi,

i right understand ? If i have one ring orange 78, i can upgrade him to orange ring lvl 85 without flamekristall?
    Upgrade for free?

Thx for answer.

best greetings

Nono
  • morsaeternamorsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    snipespot wrote: »
    d) 85 battleground jewelry can be directly enhanced the original 70 blue battlefield jewelry, 77 purple jewelry Advanced can not keep battlefield identification attributes.
    e) strengthening jewelry to +3, +6, +9, +12 may turn after turn on a gem hole, piece of jewelry may be out of a total of four gems holes.

b) the sky spar: increase the therapeutic effect of gems.
    c) Cosmic Stone: PVP fighting spirit of the state to reduce the rate of consumption of gems.
    d) The new synthetic gems require other gems not recast, synthetic gemstone suppliers who sell at the reel, the synthetic binding.

I need to know 2 things.

First:Will the jewelry ugrade become another "meteor crystal" like item or a hardcore cs item?
    Second:What is our chances to get those syntethic gems in an acceptable price or they will become cs items?
    I hope the thing wont gonna end up like the npc fusion agents.
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I read somewhere on the patch notes that they will remodel the boutique? I wonder if SC will continue being available for soul leaves... :/

Mr. Domino if you could maybe gives us a confirmation on this that'd be nice.
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I hope to answer alot of these questions on Friday. Stay tuned you guys. :)
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2015

No, we will not make it easier

Yes, it will be a sell ur kidney and house alot more

No, there wont be more items for soul leafs

Yes, we will bring u even more charge rewards that, not work and u have to charge moneyh not in game leafs

Yes, it will be more hardcore grind, expect this to be ur new job

There questions answered, some1 might add more
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
    edited February 2015

Ok that's great but that stream will start at 2 am my time and I don't know if I'll be able to watch it. :/

So maybe if you could, post that info somewhere on the forum before patch goes live, I'd like to know if I should spend my soul leaves on SC before client goes down. QQ
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    Ok that's great but that stream will start at 2 am my time and I don't know if I'll be able to watch it. :/

So maybe if you could, post that info somewhere on the forum before patch goes live, I'd like to know if I should spend my soul leaves on SC before client goes down. QQ

I'll do my best to get something down on hard copy. In addition I always record the streams for future posterity, either way, I'll make sure you guys are taken care of. :)
    edited February 2015
    I'll do my best to get something down on hard copy. In addition I always record the streams for future posterity, either way, I'll make sure you guys are taken care of. :)

Thanks a lot!
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • NoOnes_Per - LionheartNoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Great info thanks...

Some useful stuff to know would be if you know if any world bosses located in the area's we're losing are going to be relocated or not..specifically the EB ones...

We're going to lose at least a couple vexxers bosses, which means 75 EB bosses won't be a thing anymore, so if you know if they'll get relocated or not that'd be cool
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i would like to know if npcs/quests/events that qualify for odyssey points in the dead zones will be moved or perhaps new things will qualify to make up for the loss.
  • Tonali - Storm LegionTonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Honestly, i would like to get the Gem Card that we were suppose to get back on the previous expansion, I would like to get at least DPS-related Lv5 gems, but with college i barely have time to farm and do my stuff so yeah, that's the only thing i want, but i doubt we would get it
    edited February 2015
    Honestly, i would like to get the Gem Card that we were suppose to get back on the previous expansion, I would like to get at least DPS-related Lv5 gems, but with college i barely have time to farm and do my stuff so yeah, that's the only thing i want, but i doubt we would get it

Yes, sadly... We do not get any of the game content that would hurt PWE's greedy pockets. Besides getting that Gem Card System would balance the playfield a little bit so yeah they don't want that. :)
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So call me blind, but where would this gem card thingy bring balance?

Knowing PWE it'll be sold for at least 500-800 (probably even more than that...) Eyrda Leafs and this way will only benefit casher or people with enough gold on their hands to spend it on something like this...
    edited February 2015
    saielakes wrote: »
    So call me blind, but where would this gem card thingy bring balance?

Knowing PWE it'll be sold for at least 500-800 (probably even more than that...) Eyrda Leafs and this way will only benefit casher or people with enough gold on their hands to spend it on something like this...

It is available for soul leaves and it lasts for 1 week and it works exactly like the Devotion -> Consecutive system, a lotterly tab pops up and you use your once a day chance to spin the wheel to get a lv3 gem.

^^

At least this is how it was on CN... If they made it for normal leaves (I mean PWE) then ofc it wouldnt bring any balance. But my reaper on CN was able to get Lv1 wings in 1 week with that system and God knows I didn't go and spend any real money there. :)

If I spoke the language there and not lag like hell I bet you anything that I would have gotten lv2 QUALITY wings (no solar or w.e) in like 2-3 months of hardcore farming.
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, but you know... it's PWE... they don't give you useful things for soul leaves. >.<

*still waiting on runemakers for soul leaves or at least some perma reduced price* xD
    edited February 2015
    saielakes wrote: »
    Yeah, but you know... it's PWE... they don't give you useful things for soul leaves. >.<

*still waiting on runemakers for soul leaves or at least some perma reduced price* xD

eeeyup xD
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's either "go big or go home".

Soul leaves are worthless, useless, a "go home" feature, at least pvp content wise.

Used to be cool to get fashion, but now you can get just half of the set...

Star Crystals? Ok, but even a +12 piece is not that amazing if you do not have gems to fill in.

More items for sl, more items for sl, more items for sl!

Ehi, did I say more items for sl or I forgot?
  • XNylora - LionheartXNylora - Lionheart Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    senrin wrote: »
    It's either "go big or go home".

Soul leaves are worthless, useless, a "go home" feature, at least pvp content wise.

Used to be cool to get fashion, but now you can get just half of the set...

Star Crystals? Ok, but even a +12 piece is not that amazing if you do not have gems to fill in.

More items for sl, more items for sl, more items for sl!

Ehi, did I say more items for sl or I forgot?

You forgot to mention more items for Soul Leaves!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name: xNylora
    Class: Dark Vampire
    Level: 90
    Server: Lionheart

For Dark Vampire PVP videos, please check out: tinyurl.com/xNyloraPVP

More videos to come!
  • rocky6565rocky6565 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Funny how the same people keeps turning the posts into complaining post....and even people that doesnt play anymore here.
    edited February 2015
    As a full time PvE "carebear" in full Champion set with zero pvp ID's... The amount of FF farming that has to be done really depresses me. :( I have the 75 arena set sitting in my bank with no intention of using because I do not have enough gems for a double gear set... x'DDD

So it's safe to say, me and many others like myself will be paper thin in FF... Oh God, nightmares. But I really do want the new FF accessories ofc for obvious reasons. Sucks really bad. Q_Q

And I just saw the FF tab on CN server, I'm not quite sure tho if my eyes are deceiving me or not but... The Lv85 pieces are 300k and the Lv90 pieces are 900k FF POINTS!?!?!?! That's like, 1 billion 12v12s and about 10 billion deaths... OH JOY!

140ymxi.jpg

2wcen2d.jpg

2gwc137.jpg
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • fanatic44fanatic44 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    FF points gained are likely to also be increased as well.
  • Magby - EyrdaMagby - Eyrda Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So does these lvl 85/90 Neck/Rings comes with Base stats and Additional Attributes or Just Base stats with IDs?
    Name: Magby
    Level: 90
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    Server: Eyrda
    <Infernal Majesty>
  • _Humpriest - Illyfue_Humpriest - Illyfue Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fanatic44 wrote: »
    FF points gained are likely to also be increased as well.

I'm thinking it's more likely that we have a chance to gain those ring parts that cost 50k battlefield points each from war god event and are bound.
    Maybe the capture the flag PvP instance gives battlefield points also,we shall see.

And thanks for posting screens from store now I know there's new rings and neck with HE also.
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rocky6565 wrote: »
    Funny how the same people keeps turning the posts into complaining post....and even people that doesnt play anymore here.

Stop derailing the thread pls whit ur qqing over people qqing.

Thank You
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Haareth - IllyfueHaareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am just so damn happy and excited about the fact ppl will start farming arena/FF again <333
    Xserv is gonna be alive again, and thats something cool after all, wohooo (at least for pvp ppl xD)
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • blazderblazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So does these lvl 85/90 Neck/Rings comes with Base stats and Additional Attributes or Just Base stats with IDs?

They have base white stats, purple stats that are not affected by refining and stats you ID.
    As an exaple i think one of the necklaces had hp and def as white refinable stats, and HE as purple stat + whatever you id.
    I'm thinking it's more likely that we have a chance to gain those ring parts that cost 50k battlefield points each from war god event and are bound.
    Maybe the capture the flag PvP instance gives battlefield points also,we shall see.

And thanks for posting screens from store now I know there's new rings and neck with HE also.

The new "capture the flag" instance does give battlefield points, a lot more than 12s does. 15k ish per run. Its not opened everyday, though.
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Frostgale Ford will be schedule for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. New Map will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

It would be nice if you could choose both of them on the same days.
    edited February 2015
    Frostgale Ford will be schedule for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. New Map will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

It would be nice if you could choose both of them on the same days.

Oh :O

they're putting set days for 12v12 now...? Also, do you have any info on the other "instance" that gives FF points? That new map thing?

I've read Capture the flag, so is it less pvp or something? x.X compared to 12v12?

million questionssssssss.... xD
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    Oh :O

they're putting set days for 12v12 now...? Also, do you have any info on the other "instance" that gives FF points? That new map thing?

I've read Capture the flag, so is it less pvp or something? x.X compared to 12v12?

million questionssssssss.... xD

New Battlefield give alot more than FF. I seem a SS on CN and it somebody show it maxed Battlefield points. 0/42000 I think that was with a battlefield card.

From what I saw on CN and RU patch notes they listed Battlefield set days.