What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weekly Forsaken World Series Marches On!!! 2/6/15

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
GOOOD MOOOOORNING FORSAKEN WORLD!!!

I Bring News! Big News! ALL THE NEWS!!!

"Wow... You really never do turn off do you... @[email protected]"

Hehehehe Are you sitting down? You might wanna! This is going to FLOOR you! The time has come! The time is here! Everyone Listen up! WHO WANTS BATHROOM TOAST!?!?!

"Bathroo-wha? Wait... You don't mean..."

YES!!! Friends, Forsaken, Countrymen, lend me your ears! I come bringing the most amazing news! It's so great I'll just get right to the chase... This Friday, yer old boy is going to be coming at you LIVE from the Forsaken Falls Test Server! You heard me correctly! This Friday, I'm logging into our Test Server; While I'm there, I'll create a brand new Demon Character, and I'm going to take everyone through the opening Tutorial and show off the brand spanking new Starting Zone!

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"

I thought you'd like it. Now, I know you will all have plenty of questions for me. But the good news is, I will be answering some of those questions and more. All you have to do is show up.

"YES!!! I will be there! Tell me, Who do I have to kill!?"

No one, for now... But I want you to tell your friends! Tell your enemies! TELL EVERYONE! Let's break the twitch with our numbers! Many questions will be answered, much fun will be had, and many prizes will be given out!

"Not just Blaze Mounts and Flowers? O.O"

Exactly! Because of the... ahem... unique nature of this Livestream, we're going to do it up in high fashion! We have many special things to give to you! I'm giving out Blaze Mounts, Flowers Packs, ZEN, Gems! Oh yeah... and one of you guys are gonna walk away with a set of FASHION WINGS!!! BUT, in order to win, you'll need to watch us on our Official Twitch Channel! Winners will be chosen randomly from our Twitch Giveaway App. Just remember, I'll be going live Friday, 2/6/2015 from 4pm-5:30pm PDT (Because I'll be in the Test Server, there isn't a server time per se')

"This Friday you say? I'm marking it on my calander. We'll be there."

BE THERE!

The Time: Friday 2/6/2015 4-5:30pm PDT
The Place: www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015

no i'll be at work again :(
  • Iolar - LionheartIolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The hype is real. Good luck all! That zen and fashion wings >_> moreso if it's the demon wings.

Edit: Could be those :P imagine. Could always say you stole Domino's wings.
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Show us what you got Domino. Give us the 411 of the update.
  • Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yess! I can't wait for this!!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Bhyl - LionheartBhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Zomgggg hyped for dis funs!

giphy.gif

omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    funny, you have the pacth on a test server yet you wont put on the live server, good job morons, that gets you nowhere, your prolly just adjusting prices to fit the cash shop **** anyways

O3c774h.png
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    May I ask why the time of this stream is chosen at such an unfriendly hour for European player base? Or is it meant only for NA players?

Just 2 hours earlier than that would have been suitable for everyone to enjoy imo...
    ^^
    funny, you have the pacth on a test server yet you wont put on the live server, good job morons, that gets you nowhere, your prolly just adjusting prices to fit the cash shop **** anyways

Seriously? You seriously can't grasp why something would go live on a TEST server before it is launched to the real server? Really?

x'D Some people....
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    May I ask why the time of this stream is chosen at such an unfriendly hour for European player base? Or is it meant only for NA players?

Just 2 hours earlier than that would have been suitable for everyone to enjoy imo...
    ^^

The 4-5:30pm time slot is about as early as I can get as our broadcasting room is booked throughout the day for meetings/other livestreams etc.

But never fear, when I do streams from the EU servers I'm going to do my best to schedule those further in advance so I can be at a more reasonable hour for you guys. :)
    edited February 2015
    The 4-5:30pm time slot is about as early as I can get as our broadcasting room is booked throughout the day for meetings/other livestreams etc.

But never fear, when I do streams from the EU servers I'm going to do my best to schedule those further in advance so I can be at a more reasonable hour for you guys. :)

Alright thanks for the explanation.
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • Rezork - EyrdaRezork - Eyrda Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2015

patch* won't* probably* I wouldn't call anyone a moron with those typos...just saying, but why so mad. :P
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Looking forward to the stream! Domino I'm not sure how far into your demon character you will go, but I would love a glimpse at the talents for planning reasons! Either way thanks for the info!
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • Bhyl - LionheartBhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sobe25 wrote: »
    Looking forward to the stream! Domino I'm not sure how far into your demon character you will go, but I would love a glimpse at the talents for planning reasons! Either way thanks for the info!

Knowing how distracted domino can get...

SQUIRREL!
    dug-the-talking-dog-up-e1348457215451.jpg

Maybe if we request in advance some specific and do-able things we want to see about the demon?

i.e. look at the talent trees, look at some gear sets?
  • QueenMitzy - LionheartQueenMitzy - Lionheart Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I want in on this please! I will try to stream and game at the same time......not always successful for me to run both on this machine (I wish my iPad was not first-generation...then I could use that to stream Twitch).
    Always make a new mistake.
  • mrspanxmrspanx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Seems pretty kinky, so count me in as long as I'm not playing Lifescape.
  • viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wing fash. I'll be there just for that. WING FASHHHH oh and demon too I guess meh
  • Sheriana - LionheartSheriana - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GOOOD MOOOOORNING FORSAKEN WORLD!!!

I Bring News! Big News! ALL THE NEWS!!!

"Wow... You really never do turn off do you... @[email protected]"

Hehehehe Are you sitting down? You might wanna! This is going to FLOOR you! The time has come! The time is here! Everyone Listen up! WHO WANTS BATHROOM TOAST!?!?!

"Bathroo-wha? Wait... You don't mean..."

YES!!! Friends, Forsaken, Countrymen, lend me your ears! I come bringing the most amazing news! It's so great I'll just get right to the chase... This Friday, yer old boy is going to be coming at you LIVE from the Forsaken Falls Test Server! You heard me correctly! This Friday, I'm logging into our Test Server; While I'm there, I'll create a brand new Demon Character, and I'm going to take everyone through the opening Tutorial and show off the brand spanking new Starting Zone!

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"

I thought you'd like it. Now, I know you will all have plenty of questions for me. But the good news is, I will be answering some of those questions and more. All you have to do is show up.

"YES!!! I will be there! Tell me, Who do I have to kill!?"

No one, for now... But I want you to tell your friends! Tell your enemies! TELL EVERYONE! Let's break the twitch with our numbers! Many questions will be answered, much fun will be had, and many prizes will be given out!

"Not just Blaze Mounts and Flowers? O.O"

Exactly! Because of the... ahem... unique nature of this Livestream, we're going to do it up in high fashion! We have many special things to give to you! I'm giving out Blaze Mounts, Flowers Packs, ZEN, Gems! Oh yeah... and one of you guys are gonna walk away with a set of FASHION WINGS!!! BUT, in order to win, you'll need to watch us on our Official Twitch Channel! Winners will be chosen randomly from our Twitch Giveaway App. Just remember, I'll be going live Friday, 2/6/2015 from 4pm-5:30pm PDT (Because I'll be in the Test Server, there isn't a server time per se')

BE THERE!

The Time: Friday 2/6/2015 4-5:30pm PDT
    The Place: www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

Ugh, gonna get up at 2 AM Saturday. Someone will kill me for sure :D
    BOMB SQUAD: If you see me running you better catch up!

Give me the materials and tools, and slink off for a month, I will not only move the Earth, I will create a new one!

9:00 - Everyone I do not drink coffee, do not eat candy and do not use foul language!
    17:00 - (Insert Foul language)! My candy has fallen into my coffee!
  • deedra18deedra18 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'll be there to win all the things! >_>
  • skyliiskylii Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nice gifts, too bad can't be there since it's middle of night ;/

Illyfue:Beryll_ Berylynx

Nyos:Sky_Tear

Forever with Shishi_Gami/RoarStrand <3
    edited February 2015
    Trying to stay up until 2 am... it is now 0:30 and I'm like...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1198-1367681176-8.gif
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • XGIOx - IllyfueXGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    10298788_771625502895621_5761437013890126201_n.jpg

In here we are more like this, cant wait for that stream *grab ur caffeine sheepo*

cheers
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We're going on soon, But if you guys are nodding off and falling asleep (again I apologize, this was the earliest time I could get) I'll be saving a recording of the livestream, in addition, immediately following the show, patch notes will be posted. Therein will also be some answers to some of those questions you have.
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Domino somebody put the wrong time here lol

21oolug.jpg
    edited February 2015

In here we are more like this, cant wait for that stream *grab ur caffeine sheepo*

cheers

Lol, I did!!! But I'm immune to it :P

@Domino, thank you dude!
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • LaoLao - IllyfueLaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I m having little problem with stream of Twitch (at least from your stream but can be from all too as i dont see it much), the transference of data is no stable, can have near 20 to 30 seconds work fine and late a have 0bytes for some seconds and after again back to normal transfer rate...)

I know, it's no fault from PW, but have any idea how fix it (if can?). If no, i think i will wait until someone put video in other place ( I can view without problem the 720p in youtube for example but no same here -twitch.tv- )
    Just now, try (and failing) watch the STO livestream... (PW's)

Thanks for any suggestion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
    edited February 2015
    I m having little problem with stream of Twitch (at least from your stream but can be from all too as i dont see it much), the transference of data is no stable, can have near 20 to 30 seconds work fine and late a have 0bytes for some seconds and after again back to normal transfer rate...)

I know, it's no fault from PW, but have any idea how fix it (if can?). If no, i think i will wait until someone put video in other place ( I can view without problem the 720p in youtube for example but no same here -twitch.tv- )
    Just now, try (and failing) watch the STO livestream... (PW's)

Thanks for any suggestion.

You're not missing out on anything. It dc/s or crashes or whatever that is, every 5 seconds. ^^
    jh93qt.jpg
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
  • LaoLao - IllyfueLaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes, i see (in fact "watch"... as Storm take their office too, no only FH >:P ). Is normally so much "spam" in the chat? (or was a mistaken for who coordinate it). Now, waiting for notepatch and see what other stuff is "lost" (like the Arena of Soul)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • dzhagadzhaga Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ty so much ! Very intresting stem and funny domino. Will waiting new video.

~FP
  • Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes, i see (in fact "watch"... as Storm take their office too, no only FH >:P ). Is normally so much "spam" in the chat? (or was a mistaken for who coordinate it). Now, waiting for notepatch and see what other stuff is "lost" (like the Arena of Soul)...

It's normal. People spam certain keywords to be entered into the drawing to win the prizes :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • serenity234876serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's normal. People spam certain keywords to be entered into the drawing to win the prizes :D

people are spamming those keywords every 30 secs :/
  • Diverte - IllyfueDiverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That spam was awful for me, i could only access twitch on my cell, so pretty much i didn't get to read most of the things &#55357;&#56380;

Thx for the patch notes Domino =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]