test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Road

1235»

Comments

• aestheticsbroaestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh fully buffed I have around 11200 top end att, 524% cd and with magic fuel 60% cc <_<

I'm jelly :eek:
  • Shapelle - LionheartShapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh fully buffed I have around 11200 top end att, 524% cd and with magic fuel 60% cc <_<

Yeah, as soul, I'm naturally more developed in Dyos than Nyos. I've got the fervor and wisdom tunes to do a proper Duos build with around 53%cc with Fuel, I just need another 500M SP before that will happen fully. Either way, it'll just be a waiting game for me. It'll happen, just not tomorrow.
  • thehudynastythehudynasty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, as soul, I'm naturally more developed in Dyos than Nyos. I've got the fervor and wisdom tunes to do a proper Duos build with around 53%cc with Fuel, I just need another 500M SP before that will happen fully. Either way, it'll just be a waiting game for me. It'll happen, just not tomorrow.

Ah for the bonus CDam on Dyos side, makes sense :) If magic fuel was on Dyos side I'd swap in a heartbeat i dont really care for the bonus crit def/acc for Nyos as I don't PvP.

I run 5 swift pen runes in all specs (Maybe not for burst <_<) so i valued red energy over all others. No point in Cdam if you can't crit imo XD i wish the blue energy to CDam rune skill didn't suck so hard on Nyos side.

Currently working towards maintaining all skills, 70 red and 45 yellow and 20 blue .__. Seems pretty do-able actually. 30% cooldown reduction on all of my main prec abilites seems pretty OP.
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, Dyos vs Nyos is an odd one. For instantaneous crit-chance, Dyos can be better, 'cos it's a full-time +7%cc for me on 4 skills, when dual-talenting between Soul or Burst. If botting for more than 30s or so with Nyos, you're gonna get Magic Fuel up, which is +12%cc or so on all skills. Nyos doesn't really make sense as soul, 'cos not using the skills often enough to activate the Fuel, and Soul tree gives a lot of plus crit-chance talents anyway, so that blue plus crit-damage does come into effect often.

If pure Burst/Precision, or even hybrid burst/precision, then yeah, Nyos all the way as you say.

It'll be a moot point for me within a month. By then, I'll should have both Nyos/Dyos equally developed.
  • MoogDog - Storm LegionMoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Finnally.... Beat hr as Burst...

Really FW with these stats:

10k+ attack
    61.50 CC
    488.50 CD

Usual warrior and preist buffs, but need reaper buffs too.

I have over 70+ fervor

And still just had 1 or 2 seconds lefted.

No wonder no burst could kill it. Cooldowns are too Long......................

Even with lv4 wings. WTF really............

I probably could easily killed it as Prec, hands down. But wanted to kill it as burst first.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2014

10k+ attack
    61.50 CC
    488.50 CD

I have over 70+ fervor

I probably could easily killed it as Prec, hands down. But wanted to kill it as burst first.

If you try it as prec I bet you well be amazed at how easy it is, prec is really good at boss rooms with all the debuffs and good single target damage.

My Prec MM alt I use mostly for buffs can beat room 20 easily, and is in +6 FP gear without many points on her demon. With those kinds of stats I'm guessing you'll easily get 50+ acclaim in room 50, maybe quite a bit more.

Oh and gratz on beating 50 :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
    edited August 2014

10k+ attack
    61.50 CC
    488.50 CD

I have over 70+ fervor

Yep, and meanwhile, Prots, Priests, Vamps, Mages, and Bards were all clearing Room 50 regularly with 3/4 of those stats, pre-patch, and before PvE Intensity boosts from gear.

"Here at Wanmei, the company that develops Forsaken World, we've heard of the concept of gameplay balance.....heard of it..."

Grats on clearing it as burst and being the first. On my latest attempt, I'd gotten it down to 12% as burst, but still yet to switch to Nyos.
  • OneShotUDie - EyrdaOneShotUDie - Eyrda Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i was soul/burst dual spec for a long time and trying to do hr in arena gear as either tree sucked so bad compared to other mms in war god gear with pve intensity. could barely pass 42/43 so much that i would just stop at 40 because the meager acclaim wasnt worth trying past. finally bit the bullet and switched to prec and got some 85 champ pieces and its ridiculous how easy hr is now. X4s are prolly the easiest to do now, still go slow with the X9s but with salvo aoe it goes down alot better. first time doing it as prec i made it all the way to 50 and beat it with cc buff getting 6 acclaim, now i get 40-60 depending on buffs.

still have some fire mast and burst tree for smooth botting, but prec is pretty much the way to go now. cheers.
    edited August 2014
    Well, I finally beat HR50, but as precision.

I could probably beat it as burst, got the boss down to 3% as Burst on Thursday, and 5% as Precision on Thursday.

The different today was 1% CC better with Super-Crit from soul power upgrades, and I also switched out my 5/3 WG/85+Blue set, for 3/5 WG/85+Blue with some crit-damage IDs.

Now, fully buffed as Precision, am sitting at 10200 max attack, 47.8% crit-chance, and 439% CD, with 15 in Super-Crit on both trees and level 60Blood Raider buffs.

After I beat it, with 2 Acclaim left, I found out I forgot to turn Encourage on! Doh!

I reckon I could down it as Burst with a bit of luck, and some more Nyos tree development.

Soul, I think might be a stretch until I get some 85 champ gear on (currently still at 0 pieces due to some bad luck with ES rolls).
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    anyone else have problems passing rooms as soul?
    i can pass them just fine as precision or burst, but as soul it gets harder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I can beat it all three talents but soul is the hardest indeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
1235»