What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MM precision questions

ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Marksman Discussion
I'm pretty curious about this wisdom point bonus for marksman
Picture below for those who don't recall text:
awxlds.png

Dazing effect increased by 5%? Which effects do they mean?
Since the bonus was the same before the latest patch i guess it doesn't include the lately added talents that effect dazing shot?

90 points mean the skills last another 1 second per stack? what is meant by that?
Post edited by ILikeBigGu - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo

Comments

• Demyx - Storm LegionDemyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Pretty sure they mean the base effects of the skill, aka the -80 Mastery, -75% run speed and -35% Crit Dmg.

Since the attack debuff is part of a passive skill, I doubt that's included.

As they said the "effect" is increased and not the "duration" I would assume it's how much it debuffs, not how long.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    punishing mark is added by fire at will and aimed shot, it reduces resistences for a bit. stacks at 10, so you stun or disarm someone for up to 15 secs, kinda scary

unless i remember bad and is added by aimed shot, pulse shot and extreme sniping, then it stacks up to 3, so is more likely extra 2 secs of stuns and disarm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mark can be stacked five times, can be triggered by fire at will and aimed shot

Where do you get the disarm from? none of the precision talents got it. neither in any of the bonus points description, it's just burning swirl & exorcising bullet that disarms but they are both class skills.

I still don't get the last part when it reaches 90 points those skills last an additional 1 second per stack of punishing mark. Does it mean reduced cooldown? It's three diffrent type of skills with diffrent effects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the disarm time comes from exo bullet, the effects of them should last longer for each stack of punishment mark, so is pulse shot slow for more time, exo bullet disarms for longer and extreme sniping stun more for each stack

if you read it as a whole it says that makes the effect of dazing shot, pulse shot, exo bullet and extreme sniping last more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]