test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server activity?

kliptzkliptz Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Server Symposium
I've been thinking of which server to play (leaning towards lionheart due to location) i was just wondering if its still active? "for instance am i gonna be able to level up and find people for the instances/ an active guild or is it just a ghost town"?

If not which servers are active still?
Thanks in advance ^-^
Post edited by kliptz on

Comments

• infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can't speak for any server but Lionheart, but it isn't a ghost town. Anyone who says it's a ghost town are ones begging for server merges due to their alliance sucking.

At higher levels you shouldn't have any problems finding people for instances.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Servers are still active, but I use that term loosely since the overall population of the servers I would estimate to be around 200-400 per server max. Out of the 3 NA servers, Lionheart I think is doing best with the highest active server pop. Eyrda is doing worst, I believe, and has lost the most numbers of people over the past few months. Every server essentially has the same people it had on it a several months ago, with very few legitimately new people. It's also usually the same people who log in every day, with a few others logging in less often. Most of the time you'll see the same people - max level, geared players - with very, very few new faces. So if you're looking for a slow leveling up experience while playing level-related content/dungeons with people of your level, you will not find it. Basically you need to hit at least level 80 before you can really get involved with the rest of the server, since there are very few legitimately new players.

Still, it isn't a bad experience, and I'm not trying to dissuade you from playing. Just bear in mind that the community is tiny for an MMO and that you will need to level up before you can really get involved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]