test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nyos Top5 September 2013!

2»

Comments

• Tyit - NyosTyit - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    how everyone forget abt the sexyest priest of the server -.- i should e number 1 u nabs!!!:PPPP jokes hahaha XDDDD
  • rt445eeert445eee Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Only a nab player can make a list like this T;Great
  • yukimerokoyukimeroko Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    how everyone forget abt the sexyest priest of the server -.- i should e number 1 u nabs!!!:PPPP jokes hahaha XDDDD

hahahahaha titiiiii u are just shy for show ur talents x'D hahahahahaha
  • rejectedsrejecteds Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Warrior
    menengroth (Paradise) best war of the server, know how to play and godlike geared.
    ImGonnaKillYou (Paradise) good gears, can improve.
    Teraflare (Paradise) cser going around oneshot peoples whitout know how to play
    LeonisHHH (KoS_) cser going around oneshot peoples whitout know how to play
    Nigasa (Limitless) not so good but can improve.

Assassin
    ethoxyethane (Paradise) arena boost or not, seems like know how to play, so good.
    Scarlett_ (Clueless) cser but can improve.
    Nyos (Asylum) know how to play.
    sternsjo (Paradise) know how to play
    torella (Wicked) not so good, but can improve.

Priest - Divine
    Ichimu (Paradise) good
    Erzannah (Wicked) good
    FreakyPriest (KoS_) good
    Lisanna_ (Paradise) good
    Mayaja (Clueless) don't play anymore but was good

Priest - Not Divine
    SwiftPain (Paradise) good
    _icey_ (Paradise) good
    Reisui (Paradise) not so good
    Annahl (BraveHeart) not so good
    karlmate (Asylum) good as divine, not at all as rebel or glacial or what he/she is.

Protector
    O_E_G_A (Clueless) good, know how to play
    Profundu (KoS_) good
    AZZEPONE (-) know how to play but the gears are not good
    Orgund (Paradise) can be better.
    Vekito (Asylum) i guess there wasn't other prot around.

Bard
    Valcea (KoS_) god like gears, mastery. Don't know how to play at all, can be better
    Irtrys (BraveHeart) god like gears but at last he/she know hot to play.
    SylwerDragon (ANCIENTS) know how to play.
    Dendir (KoS_) know how to play but still missing something to be really good
    EliteFreak (Paradise) same as dendir

Vampire
    arkanovtigar (Paradise) god like gears, mastery. don't know how to play at all can be better
    Liethza (KoS_) going around using vampire bat and oneshot peoples only.
    Krasipeace (Wicked) good gears not good at all
    Soonji (Paradise) same as lieth
    Alessyn (Vodka) don't know why he/she is there, eremiel or lydiasomething are a lot better

Mage
    Krezesoradorox (KoS_) good gears, mastery and know how to play
    wac (KoS_) good gears, mastery and know how to play
    SteamPower (Paradise) cser going around oneshot peoples whitout know how to play
    XXyel (Paradise) good gears but can improve how he/she play
    Lotthy (KoS_) know how to play

Marksman
    Krogyn (Paradise) second place, got boost for gears but know how to play.
    Godsminer (Paradise) not so good.
    Lazernabbaz (ANCIENTS) first place, but he is the dimostration of how much the cs help, he don't know how to play.
    BackboneXL (Clueless) not so good.
    Gauntz (Wicked) i guess there wasn't other mm around.

Based on 12v12/arena/rift + stuffz! T;Away

See at least people on this server knows whos good decent and or just plained csed in eryda one guild makes the list and put majority of there members in the list picking by favortism other then actuall gear mastery and skill. you did great and I XGP salute you.T;GreatT;GreatT;Great
  • Xiruzara - NyosXiruzara - Nyos Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe some top 10 or top 15, or atleast put more ppl 1st 2nd etc place. And maybe more info about why they deserve the place, not like now "good" or "cs, he/she dont know how to play. And if you dont know who deserves the place, keep that spot open ;) and let some else fill that spot or adjust the chosen place...gonna try to make a list myself but since i came back 4 months agoo its hard to know who realy grew or stayed at same niveau like me ;)

Atleast good to know for the 1 who made the list, it made me laugh at some of your comments behind the players names ;)

Cant wait to see what ppl come up with, thanks in advance ;)
  • heyhoe20heyhoe20 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    im not to bothered about this list whether im in it or not, but lets clear one thing up, im not a he/she

T;Angry
  • melcusmelcus Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Damn, it's been an year orso and all of you are still around, most saying **** as always..

Warriors, it was never something to question or arg about when it comes to menen being the top war on Nyos (just because i was lazy to farm and keep up with him.. jking :D).

To the rest of the list, let's be honest.. noone of those warriors you named are trully decent, most of them got gears but not the skill, most of them are slow as hell and god knows why you forgot to add there the unique active war (besides the irish nub) that actually knows something about his class, Nemeciis.

Assassin, damn i'm laughing so much. Nyos been playing for years and you guys can't still see that he is actually the best sin this server ever had and has.. 2nd spot for etho tho, the rest meh.

Priest, oh well. Now that i don't play in this server but actually in other one, which has skilled players too, i've finally seen how usefull and how good a priest needs to be to actually be DECENT and back in the day there wasn't really any capable of it. Still, i'd say Ichimu/Lisanna_ deserve the top spots.

Prots, i don't feel like talking about them since they are too fat but Fatty and Oega were always the top prots.

Bard, i still wonder what the hell is Valcea doing there. Both Irtrys and Dendir are billion times better.. actually even EliteFreak is.

Vamps, you guys honestly.. I don't understand if you have a brain or just a piece of meat inside your head.
    Doesn't matter how much he cs'ed, doesn't matter if he was a noob before (afterall we all were noobs to start with) and doesn't matter what you say about him. Arka is a skilled vamp, hate it or love it, he is. The rest tbh i don't really want to talk about it since the only one that could keep up and actually be better back in the day was Direk.

Mage, GOD.. YOU NEVER LEARN. What is Lotthy doing on last spot?! She's basically best mage in the server along with Kreze LOL

Marksman, doesn't matter what you say.. Krogy was always that special one.

It's Shauwn here btw, was just checking around the retail updates and felt like checking the Dead Server spot, which might not seem dead at all with so many guild changes.

Hope you guys are having fun, cheers! T;Cool
  • rt445eeert445eee Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    melcus wrote: »
    Damn, it's been an year orso and all of you are still around, most saying **** as always..

Warriors, it was never something to question or arg about when it comes to menen being the top war on Nyos (just because i was lazy to farm and keep up with him.. jking :D).

To the rest of the list, let's be honest.. noone of those warriors you named are trully decent, most of them got gears but not the skill, most of them are slow as hell and god knows why you forgot to add there the unique active war (besides the irish nub) that actually knows something about his class, Nemeciis.

Assassin, damn i'm laughing so much. Nyos been playing for years and you guys can't still see that he is actually the best sin this server ever had and has.. 2nd spot for etho tho, the rest meh.

Priest, oh well. Now that i don't play in this server but actually in other one, which has skilled players too, i've finally seen how usefull and how good a priest needs to be to actually be DECENT and back in the day there wasn't really any capable of it. Still, i'd say Ichimu/Lisanna_ deserve the top spots.

Prots, i don't feel like talking about them since they are too fat but Fatty and Oega were always the top prots.

Bard, i still wonder what the hell is Valcea doing there. Both Irtrys and Dendir are billion times better.. actually even EliteFreak is.

Vamps, you guys honestly.. I don't understand if you have a brain or just a piece of meat inside your head.
    Doesn't matter how much he cs'ed, doesn't matter if he was a noob before (afterall we all were noobs to start with) and doesn't matter what you say about him. Arka is a skilled vamp, hate it or love it, he is. The rest tbh i don't really want to talk about it since the only one that could keep up and actually be better back in the day was Direk.

Mage, GOD.. YOU NEVER LEARN. What is Lotthy doing on last spot?! She's basically best mage in the server along with Kreze LOL

Marksman, doesn't matter what you say.. Krogy was always that special one.

It's Shauwn here btw, was just checking around the retail updates and felt like checking the Dead Server spot, which might not seem dead at all with so many guild changes.

Hope you guys are having fun, cheers! T;Cool

"Arka is a skilled vamp" what a joke !!!! if u say skilled cs$$$ then i agree
  • Traktoor - IllyfueTraktoor - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rt445eee wrote: »

--
    Deleted, cause the comment doesn't deserve a reply.
  • ayui13ayui13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I Missed Fw lol,. CS, Boosted,. what so ever always be the top Topic and also "paradise fav",. Game was fun,. and you Guys were Fun :)
    I just thought i had to Comment on it :p.
    Palto is Something,.
    idk nesem so well,.
    Laz is good tho he hates me,. or he hates evry1?
    V is one of a good mage with too much hates distract him
    Crow is the best farmer,.
    Luna-Jumanna i didnt see her name,. but she is good
    also U guys Shouldnt forget My best Priest Ever Midnight_
    Idk the most of you there,.
    Its Ali :) yes the lamest mage ever u can say,. but i had fun in fw that was the point.
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rt445eee wrote: »

I havent fought arka full on in monthes now but just before i took a break i fought him regularly in arena(and FF on occasion) and i can say that he has improved a lott since i first started fighting him. You can call Cs all day long but he is much much better than he used to be.

As for the list, i cant really comment since i havent been around the past few monthes, but be warned im back! :D
  • flashdead1992flashdead1992 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    broos here

my personal all star - all time list:

vampire: melcus
    prot:kaajo
    mage:passerbye (all the other mages sucked, like for real, no experience at all compared)
    bard:jools/irtrys
    healer:illushyia
    sin:never found a really good one
    war:theres one but i don't remember the name :>

this is the best list u can get from an old player, but it's top1 of all times, get rekt

P.S. valoris is the shittiest mage you can fight against
This discussion has been closed.