test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Question

jesenice7jesenice7 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Server Symposium
i have problem ... so i dont know which server to choose becouse i wanna play pwe and pvp in one server like .... u doing quests and leveling up and farming and when u want just click join pvp some arenas like .. 3v3 or 5v5 or 12 v 12 ....... so here is my problem i dont know if i want to choose Illyfue i dont know becouse its say Illyfue is pwe server so if i go in Illyfue i cant play pvp ??? here is my question , can u explain me what exacly mean server : pvp or server : pwe ..... why not just pvp/pwe ????? :O

ty......

oh and which mage is better human or kindred (about armors , gears staff ) ... ??

ty.....
Post edited by jesenice7 on

Comments

• Mr_InFamou - LionheartMr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Lionheart has good population as well.
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Y_meh - IllyfueY_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jesenice7 wrote: »
    i have problem ... so i dont know which server to choose becouse i wanna play pwe and pvp in one server like .... u doing quests and leveling up and farming and when u want just click join pvp some arenas like .. 3v3 or 5v5 or 12 v 12 ....... so here is my problem i dont know if i want to choose Illyfue i dont know becouse its say Illyfue is pwe server so if i go in Illyfue i cant play pvp ??? here is my question , can u explain me what exacly mean server : pvp or server : pwe ..... why not just pvp/pwe ????? :O

ty......

PvE server - You can only do PvP in arena's, Rift or when you accpet a duel request in open world map.

PvP server - You can PvP anywhere untill your eyes pop out :D (except in the "safe areas" ofc).
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • jesenice7jesenice7 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so i think i will join europe Illfue server thats what i searching for :) and i heard about Illfue is one of most popular server of FW ...... oh and i have 1 question more ...

which mage is better human or kindred ???? ( i think about armors , gears ) ????? good looking ??? :)
  • itdevelopingitdeveloping Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so i think i will join europe Illfue server thats what i searching for :) and i heard about Illfue is one of most popular server of FW ...... oh and i have 1 question more ...

which mage is better human or kindred ???? ( i think about armors , gears ) ????? good looking ??? :)

My guild leader is a level 90 Kindred Lightning mage and I am very envious of his build. As for myself, I am a human lightning mage. I chose to go human for the added bonus damage to my thunderclap skill, but really at end game Kindred and Human mages tend to balance themselves out. So really, if you like the looks of Kindreds, go Kindred, likewise for human. There are several threads discussing this very question over in the mage forums, I would suggest that you take some time to read over the threads in that forum to get a clearer understanding of the differences between the races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    yeah but which races have more good look armors and staffs ??? human or kindred ? ........
    and what is better ice mage , fire mage or wind mage , and ligh mage or what u said ....... becouse i think i will build ice mage cuz its more good look :)

oh and i want have good look armors and gears so i dont know what to create human mage or kindred mage du u have some page of all armors of human mage and kindred mages ??

tyy ..
  • itdevelopingitdeveloping Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah but which races have more good look armors and staffs ??? human or kindred ? ........
    and what is better ice mage , fire mage or wind mage , and ligh mage or what u said ....... becouse i think i will build ice mage cuz its more good look :)

I'm sorry that i cant offer more insight into your question because some of your questions don't really have a right or wrong answer. Where looks are concerned, looks can be altered through fashion items bought through the Eyrda Boutique, so looks differ. Myself, I use the surfer fashion because out of all the fashions left available to purchase with soul leaves, the surfer fashion was the only one that appealed to me. I normally go through the game with the show fashion option enabled, but i took this screenshot of my armor to give you some kind of indication of what a mage can look like. As for your other questions, we are straying off topic and i highly suggest that you post in the mage forums to get clearer answers.

eD08iZ.png

on a side note, you aren't limited to just one toon, so create a human mage and a kindred mage to help decide which one you like best. you can also use a talent compass later if you decide you want to try another talent tree. Frost is more focused on crowd control and isn't really considered dps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    if u have a chance to be same lvl but just becoume kindred would u accept ?? :)