test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Salvo Broken?

thehudynastythehudynasty Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Marksman Discussion
Was so stoked to hit 85 and use Salvo for perma MM vamp form...but I'm not getting the att buff? Tried in CST, tried out of CST. checked my stat page to see if its just not showing on buff bar. Nothing, nada. Has anyone gotten the buff to show up yet? :/

EDIT1: The armor shred is working btw.

*****EDIT2: Wording's just poor on the skill. No 20% att buff for 10 seconds. It instead increases the base damage of Salvo by 20% when you consume soul bullets. Sad day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    what kind of dwarf vampire are you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thehudynastythehudynasty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    o.o I meant it was similar to vamp form. But it's not. Just poor wording. Bottom line on ability reads:

"While Crack Shot Time is active, each hit consumes 1 Soul Bullet, increasing Attack by 20% and reducing target's Defense by 250 for 10 seconds (does not stack)."
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    o.o I meant it was similar to vamp form. But it's not. Just poor wording. Bottom line on ability reads:

"While Crack Shot Time is active, each hit consumes 1 Soul Bullet, increasing Attack by 20% and reducing target's Defense by 250 for 10 seconds (does not stack)."

That means as in base atk. increased 20% for that skill. Not character buff, Aimed shot works the same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • thehudynastythehudynasty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yea, sadly, I was so excited about potentially having on par damage with other dps -___- Wording on aimed shot is better as well XD