test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strength Fortification(Talent) for assasin

Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Assassin Discussion
How many attack does Strength Fortification give. It is talent for venom sin and i have heard different thing about how much attack it give. Some say it give 90 attack and some say 200-300 attack. so which one?

From what i know it increase 4% basic attack. Basic attack from attack that u have when you have no gear or from attack that you have when you have gear?

If you use that talent, Do you put talent point on it because it is good talent or just because it give extra attack and you got no other importat talent to use?
Post edited by Nyos - Nyos on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had at it 2/4 at one point of time, and the boost was only a minor 42 attack points.
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Should be your own + gear (just like the lv90 atk talent in the rune power tree) if i remember it right.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Idolon
    Ye i know it used to be 90 att or around that for 4/4 talent, but i dunno howmuch now.

freeyaa
    Yes it should be, but it was not before and i am not sure if fw ninjafixed it somehow and people are getting more attack from it.

So question is still open. How many attack do you get from 4/4 strengh fortification. I know more venom people are using that talent and there is probably a good reason to use it. what is that reason?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    for those going pure venom, they probably pick it up for a lack of better places to put talent points. If they skip Lurking Sting(which is totally viable imo) they free up 10 points.
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's a percent based on your base attack and the white attack stats on your gear, so it varies from player to player. Unless they changed it sometime in the last year. The only way to get more is to level, get better gear with higher base attack, or improve reforge values of your gear (since that increases the white stat).

The only question is whether it ignores the attack bonuses from soul power. Pretty sure it does but, I'm not gonna waste a talent compass to find out.