test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

is burst of rage bugged?

Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Marksman Discussion
i have been doing some test, before whit that skill i used to do between 700-2000 damage per shot, using it whit starting wrath, now i have been noticed that if i use it as first attack or before picking up orbs, it does about 100 ish

i dont think is normal because the other skills are whit their usual damage, it goes up whit wrath orbs but whit initial wrath does very little damage, any other marksman have found this problem?
Post edited by Isock - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Aardler - EyrdaAardler - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any reliable form of testing requires controlled parameters... why are you involving pvp and wrath in damage testing? Nobody can really answer the question the way you asked it, you're involving too many factors outside your own character.
    PWE doesn't actually want you feedback.
    Those threads are just there so you can lube up ahead of time.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm guessing its because of iron skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any reliable form of testing requires controlled parameters... why are you involving pvp and wrath in damage testing? Nobody can really answer the question the way you asked it, you're involving too many factors outside your own character.

yea im involving pvp because it worries me in pvp

im saying im noticing is doing way less damage for me that what usually did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As delta said its most likely because of iron skin, it's a huge nerf for soul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • pvpnoobiepvpnoobie Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As delta said its most likely because of iron skin, it's a huge nerf for soul.

We were just talking about this last night with a friend....highly considering changing to precision because of it.

iron skin might be reducing base damage off the 75% base attack from the skill istead of overall damage lol

somehow this innocent tiny MM now feels weaker and even tinier (insert frightned tiger smiley)
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

edited April 2014
    :(

well, can no longer farm orbs in the beginning of pvp then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monkey_Butt - LionheartMonkey_Butt - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    noticed it today in my damage duels against warriors i was hittin for 1 damage

i
  • jblaz3jblaz3 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Iron skin doesn't nerf any class quite like a soul marksman gets it, my burst of rage is essentially useless now , more like an orb maker than anything, unless you first get max wrath.. But doesn't pretty much any skill hurt with max wrath.... Just loving that 6 dmg lol
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jblaz3 wrote: »
    Iron skin doesn't nerf any class quite like a soul marksman gets it, my burst of rage is essentially useless now , more like an orb maker than anything, unless you first get max wrath.. But doesn't pretty much any skill hurt with max wrath.... Just loving that 6 dmg lol

It's the way it should be, soul mm shouldn't even have burst power, saw a soul mm and priest 2vs 3 2bloodwars and 1 priest, wtf is that? High survival with lots of cc shouldn't even have a bit of power and iron skin makes any skill with 120% and under base damage with 2k or less bonus dmg completly useless without cc or HE debuffs adding up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's the way it should be, soul mm shouldn't even have burst power, saw a soul mm and priest 2vs 3 2bloodwars and 1 priest, wtf is that? High survival with lots of cc shouldn't even have a bit of power and iron skin makes any skill with 120% and under base damage with 2k or less bonus dmg completly useless without cc or HE debuffs adding up.

U don't get it. 6shot is our only great offense, rest of skills are meh and we run out of skills even if we use them all.
    It's 75% base damage btw, 30% more if in crack shot, 1,3k WITH the extra rune to the 55 talent which all don't have either. Either way i believe it's wrong to call it the way it should be, most MM don't have that high atk, as warrior you have that going by just wearing normal gear. Higher atk =higher damage straight damage and iron skin is less noticable.
    If soul mm take blood blood and divine down the bloods played bad or bad built.

Any dps which can't pull of the ending kill is kinda bad, unless they have other weapon and speciallitys as high drain etc.

Comparing soul MM is too OP against blood warriors is laughable btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
    edited April 2014

a tree that focus on crackshot time that is just MORE DAMAGe shouldnt had burst damage

i dont have idea if you serious or just messing around

i mean precision is more easy to get people stun locked and hits hard

burst pretty much just kills anything that doesnt have crowd control

soul marksman is just pure burst damage whit crow control, but now the burst damage is gone :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]