test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top Player in Arena (US)

13»

Comments

• philmeupphilmeup Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    PVPers from Outlaws - Lionheart are terrible, they all suck.

I have the biggest e-peen, pick me please.

I WANT TO BE, THE VERY BEST. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.
    xPhil - Lvl80 Dark Vampire (Lionheart)

If you wanna see some pvp videos or dark vamp in action

tinyurl.com/xPhilPVPVideos
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ll0v3l3ss wrote: »
    Neither are NoOoWaAii, Ethabella, Doomstone and LLoveless T;ShockedT;Astonished

And love to my wifu Sheila <3 :3

My mistake for putting Outlaws in there and also Lionheart are pretty good. Conter, Fish, and I enjoy fighting team NoOoWaAii, Ethabelle, LLoveless.
  • osiron23osiron23 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    psh. I can beat all you blindfolded. booooooo.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    osiron23 wrote: »
    psh. I can beat all you blindfolded. booooooo.

Your combat license has 18hrs left!!! T;Applauding

after that poiint u wont be allowed to pvp.. EVER

• felicityjonesfelicityjones Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i thought luster was aegis since hes tanky and hits like a priest? im a terribad vamp because im not in eminence qq...and llovebully is a meanie!!!!! death to stazzzzzzzzT;Angry
  • keakua808keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    when i grow up can i be on the list
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magby - EyrdaMagby - Eyrda Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have constructed a list of top skilled PvP or who I saw fittest with the help of few people.
    If your name isn't on the list don't get upset. Classes may lack people due to limited people.

Warrior
    Elemental: BlackLuster, Style, JayAir
    Aegis: NoWaiiii, Disco, DoomRaven
    Bloodlust: Juuz, Drachus, Beachbro, BigRome

Assassin
    nRage, FeKa , Loveless, BornAtLast, hundredk

Mage
    Wind: eazzone
    Water BlackOut, Vorbis, xHonor

Bard
    Wind: Poliwag
    Water: Deadlytones, Obilgato
    Light: Nineth, Idyfanion

Prot
    ConterK, Chul, doomstone

Vampire
    OhanaTsurugi, Connides, xPhil, FoxyVamp
    (Quanzi)

Marksmen
    The Sprite, OneShotUDie , snipefofood

Priest
    oOXingCai, DivineLights, Ethabelle, Fishchips, Ganymade, KoreSoteira_no, Healalotte

Haven't met doomstone yet :l
    Name: Magby
    Level: 90
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    Server: Eyrda
    <Infernal Majesty>
  • obilisk6669obilisk6669 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    this list made me giggle a little. discos comment made me giggle more best part of the list is you forgot fire mages. i aint saying imma be there but you do have pvp fire mages that can drop others on that list if grouped right LOl. also 1 wind mage wonder why cause most blow themselves up against ele wars BORS(broken skill waiting to be fixed)

so ya id says biased list made by BlackTine there
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i thought luster was aegis since hes tanky and hits like a priest? im a terribad vamp because im not in eminence qq...and llovebully is a meanie!!!!! death to stazzzzzzzzT;Angry

this one hits like a priest and you cant survive it longer than
    0,9+1,8+2,4+0,85+0,85= 6,8sec

LoS, 8sec no damage, 5sec no control effects
    aoe activates +25% base damage
    light punishment
    2x spamms

noncrit, nonanimacrit on 2500def/1000res
    8k+7kx3+12k+12k=53k
    plus 1400 each hit because of runeenergy 50 skill 6x1,4
    sums up to 61k noncrit nonanimacrit on 1k lightres

no matter of reflect, no matter of bound, no matter of transform
    no matter of feast, no matter of impform/vampform
    no matter of aegis

WHERE are the rebell priests in US T;Applauding

selfbuffed like you meet in FF
    (forget the 540 evasion, 212% crit def 30% crit eva, in LoS time it would be
    1 evasion, 1% crit eva and 1% crit def enough)
    YuvZundgmfQm.JPG
    E2u7uuS1zXAD.JPG
    PiucAokc4hlk.JPG
  • JylIian - Storm LegionJylIian - Storm Legion Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Mandelbrot should definitely be up there... OP wind bard is OP.

DivineSpirits/DivineAuror. He plays both classes very well and is just a smart pvper in general.

Maybe I'm biased, but it seems there is a lot of concentration on gear and stats as opposed to straight up skill. I can name several characters who are incredibly dangerous in pvp but are often overlooked because they're not very cash shopped (Chaltier and Yeruschka to name a few). Some of the characters listed are pretty OP no doubt, but beatable with the right strategy. I would suggest you look beyond the character at the person behind the screen and make sure they know what they're doing before adding them to this list.

Just my two cents, flame away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    WHERE are the rebell priests in US

Them Rebel Pirest get VI'ed by them sins or non-active priest.
  • Impoa - EyrdaImpoa - Eyrda Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Most money spent in game list or who has used it the most efficiently is what it boils down to.

That is all. T;Moustache

unless this is a 'best strategy list'... <.< >.>
    edited February 2014
    Most money spent in game list or who has used it the most efficiently is what it boils down to.

That is all. T;Moustache

unless this is a 'best strategy list'... <.< >.>

But i have my resists at 150.. B;Frightened

Also.. i think most people aren't looking at the list as they should..

The list is not based on "this player can wreck this other player"
    or "This guys is better geared than this other one"
    or "This guy totally wrecks everyone, IN DUELS"

People in the list have made it somewhere in the arena at some point and are often seen in there fighting the good fights..

can't make a list about arena by comparing with someone that only do duels or 12v12s or someone who doesn't give a fck about arena and solo que's and then claims to be the best just because.. lol

sure maybe a fire mage can wreck all this ice mages 1v1.. but in reality on a high score arena match fire mages can't do anything useful for their team..

edited February 2014
    But i have my resists at 150..

Also.. i think most people aren't looking at the list as they should..

The list is not based on "this player can wreck this other player"
    or "This guys is better geared than this other one"
    or "This guy totally wrecks everyone, IN DUELS"

People in the list have made it somewhere in the arena at some point and are often seen in there fighting the good fights..

can't make a list about arena by comparing with someone that only do duels or 12v12s or someone who doesn't give a fck about arena and solo que's and then claims to be the best just because.. lol

sure maybe a fire mage can wreck all this ice mages 1v1.. but in reality on a high score arena match fire mages can't do anything useful for their team..

You have a point, but everyone can agree it boils down to money.

Tbh I don't think there is a proper way to judge who is the best lol. Arena scores don't say as much now because many players get carried. Gear and gems? You might as well stack ragefire lights if they were stackable.

And we can't say that **** makes the best sammiches or **** is best during 3v3 or **** is the best group player. To each their own and situations.

There's simply too much to take into account to form a single list of "best arena players" because it's easy to measure stats of players, but that's only a fourth of it.
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It doesn't boil down entirely to money, although gear can help toward arena success. Several of the players are well geared, yes, but several are not mega geared or cs'ers at all: like ConterK, Fishchips, and Vorbis to name a few. Conter's resists are around 150 (the actual # value), Fish and Vorbis both only have level 1 wings and far less cdef/resists/mastery than the people they fight. Yes, people like me are cs'ed/heavy geared, but people like these three are not.

So this list isn't based purely on score or purely on gear, or else it'd be wildly different. o-o It's all opinion anyway, but I did want to refute the gear bit, since that is just untrue given some of the people here.. those people deserve props for doing amazingly for the gear they have and not be degraded as if they are just overgeared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Not entirely on money, but mainly money. I could go on listing the benefits of CSing but i'd rather not. Yes people like ConterK have put in a lot of effort to get where they are, but going back to this list, I'm saying how can we measure who is the "best"?

Sure there are less geared players like you've mentioned, but then it also depends on class,tree,playstyle, etc. nearly 100% reforged TOK set 12/12 with great IDs can be versatile and deadly too.

But really you can't measure who is the best by stats, because that can be easily exploited with CSing. Then you add gameplay,style,strategy etc. which adds a whole new dimension of gaming. But that also comes with flaws such as arena carries, situational advantage, computer processing etc.

So in fact people like ConterK should be listed for not just injecting money into his toon, but (i'm assuming here) playing the right time, IDs, runes, the right gear, that he's able to overcome, not overpower, heavy CSers. T;Applauding
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Resistances don't mean anything if you aren't facing burst damage, it just cuts some dps that is all, it also depends on the class/char how useful it is without relying on high stats, CS or not doesn't matter, most been here since closed beta like me. I rarely do arena unless I get impatience strokes to get the gear but thanks for the recognition xD

Also whoever looks at it as an e-peen list, use it in your favour, now you know what xx does and what you gonna expect and learn from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
    edited February 2014
    Well..

800 resists is supposed to cut down "only" 80% of the damage you'd take with 0 resistances..

cutting down 80% of the damage..
    i wouldn't say that "not meaning anything"

for burst or not burst.. is 80% of the damage.. big or small..

edited February 2014
    Resistances mean a lot, even if you aren't facing burst damage 0.o. Say someone is hitting you 20k rh noncrit while you're at 0 resist. Sure, 20k isn't burst damage, but it's still a decent amount to be hit for consistently. If you had 800 resist (-80% damage), that same person would only be hitting you for 4k. That's a HUGE difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    I know that but you don't start with red hand, all you need is cc and a healer, or tanky priest bubbling you while you cc, I'm just saying how it is in a real scenario in a 3vs3 match, classes/trees with lots of cc do better without resistance, bloodwar and elemental war both decent geared and you are a glass cannon no res at all, base wrath, you'll prolly get 1 shot by blood war and you couldn't do anything, you'll obviously survive a TS crit base wrath, gives you time to cc back and priest heal you up. Get what I mean now ? xD I faced that doomstone when x-server was out, he barely had any res and was still tanking decently since no burst damage on my team but he had tons of damage and was playing pretty good for a marble prot(I got no idea what that tree can do in pvp).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    You can't say someone does better -without- resistance - some cc classes can get by with lower resistance, but saying they do better without it is just not true lol.

And yes, you don't start with rh, but most players get it quickly... also in your scenario, your tanky priest would need to have high res itself not to get 1shot. Heck, even your "tanky" spike dps 3rd would have to have resistance too. You're kinda proving my point yourself.

I'm just saying you made it sound like resistances mean nothing. I'm not saying certain people can't get by without them (look at Conter for example), but to make it sound like resistances mean nothing or people even do better without resistances isn't true at all lol.

In other words, those without resistances who do well are rare exceptional people due to skill + talent/class advantage -> they are not a normal occurrence, and most people couldn't pull it off. (FYI, I think we're saying similar things, but our interpretation of each other is off lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    if they do well without resistance, they could do even better with. im only lvl 30 to 40 average on all resistance. I do quite well. with more, it would not become an easy run, but i would have more room for error, and do even better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    You can't say someone does better -without- resistance - some cc classes can get by with lower resistance, but saying they do better without it is just not true lol.

And yes, you don't start with rh, but most players get it quickly... also in your scenario, your tanky priest would need to have high res itself not to get 1shot. Heck, even your "tanky" spike dps 3rd would have to have resistance too. You're kinda proving my point yourself.

I'm just saying you made it sound like resistances mean nothing. I'm not saying certain people can't get by without them (look at Conter for example), but to make it sound like resistances mean nothing or people even do better without resistances isn't true at all lol.

In other words, those without resistances who do well are rare exceptional people due to skill + talent/class advantage -> they are not a normal occurrence, and most people couldn't pull it off. (FYI, I think we're saying similar things, but our interpretation of each other is off lol)

I didn't mean to say like they are better without resistance but compared to other classes/trees it's not an important factor, like ice mages seems the only tree to do well without high stats as a skilled player from what I noticed, priest just bubbles you and you don't even need damage and cc the entire party, but yea I said on my previous post depends on class/tree, how far you can go without needing certain stats. T;Sleepy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2014
    I didn't mean to say like they are better without resistance but compared to other classes/trees it's not an important factor, like ice mages seems the only tree to do well without high stats as a skilled player from what I noticed, priest just bubbles you and you don't even need damage and cc the entire party, but yea I said on my previous post depends on class/tree, how far you can go without needing certain stats. T;Sleepy

Yaa I read your posts literally, so it was just an interpretation issue which I realized after my previous post xD We are in agreement then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spectrasspectras Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What about Devilishly? I'm quite surprised no one has given this guy even the slightest of a mention ( http://www.youtube.com/user/InsaneCanin <- his PvP videos) I personally think he can play a really good ele and blood warr (not even 70 fervor) even though his overall stats aren't as great as others. He's capable of adapting to any situation, can play well with any team, protects teammates very well, and can put up a good solid fight. He doesn't seem to do as much PvP as before anymore, but I don't think that should discount him from being given a mention.
  • UZA - LionheartUZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hes missing gipso cleverworm lovemuch danny not to mention a few ppl from storm server if ur gunna make a list of OPs learn who to watch when u go in there because most of those names there all have level 80 res and arena gear and level5 gems
  • cursedgiftscursedgifts Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Maybe put different types of priests in the list, not just Divine; There are many Rebels at the moment. I agree to put Devilishly in the warrior list but I'm not sure which tree, he can play both well and has many videos that showcase his skills. Also the MM list is missing xBigFooTx.
    edited February 2014
    hes missing gipso cleverworm lovemuch danny not to mention a few ppl from storm server if ur gunna make a list of OPs learn who to watch when u go in there because most of those names there all have level 80 res and arena gear and level5 gems

is not about gear/resists/gems..

why people keep miss interpreting the list..?? T;Puzzling

• UZA - LionheartUZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    is not about gear/resists/gems..

why people keep miss interpreting the list..?? T;Puzzling
    mind u these ppl have hit 2500 score or 10-20 ish score off