test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi, who is the best?

atafacatafac Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Marksman Discussion
hi i'm new. in these few hours i played i asked around who was the better marskman of the server nyos, i want to know for ask for hints (i want the best hints). In short the people told me about two guys or girls i don't know... one is called Lazernabaz and the other is Krogin or krogon i don't remember... sorry i'm sleeping. what i want to know is... who is better from this two? there are others marskman better then them? and if not, why one is better then the other? please don't start dramas or fight, i want only your opinion whit the reasons. i want to know to who i need to aim for be one day the best mm on nyos!
Post edited by atafac on

Comments

• Liethza - NyosLiethza - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    atafac wrote: »
    hi i'm new. in these few hours i played i asked around who was the better marskman of the server nyos, i want to know for ask for hints (i want the best hints). In short the people told me about two guys or girls i don't know... one is called Lazernabaz and the other is Krogin or krogon i don't remember... sorry i'm sleeping. what i want to know is... who is better from this two? there are others marskman better then them? and if not, why one is better then the other? please don't start dramas or fight, i want only your opinion whit the reasons. i want to know to who i need to aim for be one day the best mm on nyos!

Im sorry to say but no mm on Nyos will ever be as kickass as krogyn T;Shocked

He is a little hobbit god running around perma CC'ing everyone..
    T;Moustache