test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell road records

VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Assassin Discussion
Hey all, jsut wondering how far sins in other servers come in hellroad, heres my record...

2mcx195.jpg
Post edited by VelvetStrike - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pff....show off :mad:

lol jk, thats pretty good especially for a sin. I usually die on the 22nd floor....anyone got an aoe for sale? :o
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    personally, i've only ever gotten to 26 at most. i dont kill fast enough at 26 before i start to get swarmed so..
    ....anyone got an aoe for sale?

:D
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Damn, you have more roses than I do, I need to stop slacking

Also, what room do you farm for roses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Damn, you have more roses than I do, I need to stop slacking

Also, what room do you farm for roses?

usualy 21 or any other boss i can bot with ease, seems to work fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Equivalent - IllyfueEquivalent - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    personally, i've only ever gotten to 26 at most. i dont kill fast enough at 26 before i start to get swarmed so.. :D

Same here :) Lv.20 mastery ftw :D
  • ZavX - Storm LegionZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Botting HR, smh...

Anyways, I believe Kaiyuna on Storm can pull off something like 4.4k ish acclaim runs. I can't remember exactly, and he hasn't done his full second phase run for this week yet so I can't throw up a full week total. One or two other sins can also break 4k, with the rest of the top 10 generally consisting of 3.3k+ acclaim runs.

I personally had my best run thus far last phase of this week; just under 3.2k. It's looking like I might beat that record by a little bit this weekend, once I finish up clearing 26 and 27 tomorrow. I'm glad to be making progress at least. And to think, this Lycan Sin of mine is not quite three months old...

On a semi-related note, **** Ratkins, ijs.

EDIT: Also, how much does your demon heal you for with health maxed out?
    edited March 2013
    Botting HR, smh...

Anyways, I believe Kaiyuna on Storm can pull off something like 4.4k ish acclaim runs. I can't remember exactly, and he hasn't done his full second phase run for this week yet so I can't throw up a full week total. One or two other sins can also break 4k, with the rest of the top 10 generally consisting of 3.3k+ acclaim runs.

I personally had my best run thus far last phase of this week; just under 3.2k. It's looking like I might beat that record by a little bit this weekend, once I finish up clearing 26 and 27 tomorrow. I'm glad to be making progress at least. And to think, this Lycan Sin of mine is not quite three months old...

On a semi-related note, **** Ratkins, ijs.

EDIT: Also, how much does your demon heal you for with health maxed out?

Around 6k heals, not too much.. i did notice the attack is pretty hard to outdmg so i think sin helper is dmg focussed. (new record is 38 now btw, impossible with 2 blue def/hp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SharpFang - EyrdaSharpFang - Eyrda Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im on round 18 right now >.< don't know how to post SS so sorry xD but then again for a lvl 75 with Cook's set and 32 chroma i don't think i did too badly :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pokiee - IllyfuePokiee - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh my mentor 28 is my record atm :P u already know it hehe
    hopefully ill pass it soon enough
  • Sabriele - Storm LegionSabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Room 26-27 is where i grind to a terrible [and rather messy] halt. <points to sin splat on the ground> yep thats me.
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • ZavX - Storm LegionZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've managed to get up to, but not yet pass 29. Passing 28 is still a crapshoot for me most of the time, though. Haven't done it yet this first week phase but have a reset or two left to still go at it. 29 though... forget it, I have double blue in health now, but so far cant get defense up high enough to compliment and allow her to tank long enough for me to pick them off. It's rough.

I've started getting up to around 3500 acclaim per run, which I'm happy with I guess. Still haven't quite managed to rank in top 10 yet, but I'm close. Ranking regularly, as well as being able to clear up through 30 for the extra training points, are my two main HR goals at this point. Just a matter of cleaning up 28 clears and figuring out how to get through 29.

Any tips would be appreciated. For reference, I'm sitting at 195 roses right now.
  • mchm12mchm12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any tips would be appreciated. For reference, I'm sitting at 195 roses right now.

1. Try making ayrshi more of a support.. 60% heal, 30% def, and 10% attack.
    2. Get better priest, mm, war buffs (if you're using alts for HR buff)
    3. I know you're a lycan, and i can assume you probably still missing some stuffs on your SP talents. Improve the defense/attack talents.
    4. Pray buffs - if you're lucky to get +200 atk, crit chance, then re-try for room28/29
    5. Prot buffs before entering 28/29? (hehe - why not lol, if survival is the problem)

Just sharing some idea :cool:
    <_Chaltier_> | <PureEdgeSin..sometimes> | <Storm Server> | <Forever with YerushcA> | oro?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Youtube: goo.gl/Ux9LmT
    FW Vids: goo.gl/dcjfDk
  • ISingForYou - DyosISingForYou - Dyos Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Room 32 - Edge/Shadow - Phys. Mastery Lv.71 - 6,1k Attack unbuffed.
  • luthy3nluthy3n Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hellroad.th.jpg

I have no idea how to pass room 38. My best try was 9/15 mobs, i think it's still impossible as a sin.
    edited May 2013
    3326z3a.jpg

48... 4k hits per mob. Fully buffed i get to 1.6k def or so (no pet yet) I dont see myself pass this stage in the near future xD. i get to like 6 kills and then im swarmed with hydras. I think it is a matter of defense, it cant be a lack of damage as the only way for my damage to improve is golden hands and boots and some mastery.

Hopefully somebody more tnaky than me will reach here soon to tell his/her experience :D (i wear a lv40 chest/belt/legs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tisuchan - DyosTisuchan - Dyos Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Last time i've checked it was room 37ish...

but since then i've put 30d in masterys again so idk D: i'd have to give it a try...

(7,5k Attack unbuffed - Masterys on 80 now... Edge/Dark Hybrid)

tho i guess it could be a lot better if i'd reskill since i'm pve/pvp hybrid atm... (for guildwars etc..) so i don't have Intensified aggression etc.

B;Sleepy
  • rougeinformantrougeinformant Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hell Road, love that @#%$! I recently made it to the scorpions on 32, but I die after like a couple of em. Need to but those mastery points to work! T;Nosebleeding
  • Kateena - Storm LegionKateena - Storm Legion Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    48... 4k hits per mob. Fully buffed i get to 1.6k def or so (no pet yet) I dont see myself pass this stage in the near future xD. i get to like 6 kills and then im swarmed with hydras. I think it is a matter of defense, it cant be a lack of damage as the only way for my damage to improve is golden hands and boots and some mastery.

Hopefully somebody more tnaky than me will reach here soon to tell his/her experience :D (i wear a lv40 chest/belt/legs)
    B;Hello

In regards to room 48: An assassin's greatest defense is a strong offense.

Assuming you rock 3k defense, mobs will still hit you for 2500. But that's not the problem-they're hitting your AOEing demon and she dies too fast if there are two or three waves out.

The only way I can beat room 48 is if I kill the mobs as they come out so they never swarm poor Ayrshi.
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best click this for a good view.

For room 48, I had to continually switch between monsters and hold aggro from my little helper, making her heal and shield me full time. Before Dysil's Wrath, Nyos venom did the job with those poison stacks every time an opponent attacked you. Post Dysil's Wrath, Mutilation does the job just fine on its own- just takes a little repositioning to make sure the AoE hits them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~