test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rune Database

124»

Comments

• Lourd - EyrdaLourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ^what exactly is that skill? only talent affecting feast in inferno tree is gluttony iirc so i'm guessing it's that?

also I just made a true voice of freedom rune, lol
  • Lourd - EyrdaLourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    eh, well I get on today and notice they rolled back so that is gone. wish i had taken a screenshot. it was a lvl 5 5 star rune
  • Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ^what exactly is that skill? only talent affecting feast in inferno tree is gluttony iirc so i'm guessing it's that?

also I just made a true voice of freedom rune, lol

The "Feast" is actually gluttony yes. Increasing dmg by 0.5% of your hp
  • Ninnyel - NyosNinnyel - Nyos Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't kill me if I ask in the wrong place. :eek:

I just started to level my Nyos tree. I have three rune slots(blue, red, yellow). Every level put on rune slot makes it possible to put a rune of higher level. Now my question is:

Since you need Gold Coins to remove a rune, do you wait to make slot 5/5 or do you put runes earlier? Because I embed already two runes of level 1 and I am not sure if I should regret this...
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't kill me if I ask in the wrong place. :eek:

I just started to level my Nyos tree. I have three rune slots(blue, red, yellow). Every level put on rune slot makes it possible to put a rune of higher level. Now my question is:

Since you need Gold Coins to remove a rune, do you wait to make slot 5/5 or do you put runes earlier? Because I embed already two runes of level 1 and I am not sure if I should regret this...

This is a thread about what runes are available and what talents you can get on them

To answer your question though, the cost of adding/removing runes is relatively small, especially lower level ones. So its a matter of personal preference whether you think its worth it or not.

After re-reading your question I'd just like to also point out that you can level rune slots regardless of whether there is a rune embedded in it or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • nikozebnikozeb Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • kaito915kaito915 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know for a fact that on Storm, there is an Inferno Bat rune and a Mana Explosion rune. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of the runes since I do not personally own those runes.

Both are 5 star runes and were on lvl5 runes.
    79 Fail Frost Mage - InvokerAbel (retired)
    80 Nubby Glacial Priest - LuciusOersted
    79 Aegis Warrior - CainLowell
    78 Crit def Water Bard - GregoryAileron
  • arendharendh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In Shylia :

Art of Guardians : Marble Protector ( 5 stars on lvl 4 advanced rune)

Magic Taunt : Diamond Protector ( 3 stars on lvl 4 advanced rune)

Ode of light : Granite Protector (4 starts on lvl 5 rune)
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I noticed your advanced rune spreadsheet doesn't list charged level 3 runes (9 energy). Also I don't think its possible for Advanced lv2 runes to be anything to be stable, at least I've never seen a chaos one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • kaito915kaito915 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Advanced Chord of Raindrops has been confirmed on Storm to be on a normal lv5 rune so that can be updated.

In addition, I recently made a Sonata of Water rune. 4 star rating on what I believe to be a lv5 exclusive talent. :)
    79 Fail Frost Mage - InvokerAbel (retired)
    80 Nubby Glacial Priest - LuciusOersted
    79 Aegis Warrior - CainLowell
    78 Crit def Water Bard - GregoryAileron
  • Celleiste - Storm LegionCelleiste - Storm Legion Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dark tree for vamps also has a confirmed Hemophilia rune, though I'm not sure whether it's Advanced only or not. Considering I don't think we've seen one on Storm yet, so I'm not sure of the details of the rune itself.
    <Dirty Boxing>
       Allegiance
        Celleiste

-- 80 Dark Vampire -- Blood Dual Spec --
  • Dendir - NyosDendir - Nyos Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dark tree for vamps also has a confirmed Hemophilia rune, though I'm not sure whether it's Advanced only or not. Considering I don't think we've seen one on Storm yet, so I'm not sure of the details of the rune itself.

We've had one on Nyos so far, was on a level 5 advanced rune. It was called Feast, much like the gluttony talent is, but was for dark tree, and laughably is only 1 star rarity...
    I cant remember who in guild got it but can try and get ss if needed
    Dendir - Lvl 80 Bunny
    Zandin - Lvl 80 Hipster
    Aech - Lvl 80 Noob
  • NoOnes_Per - LionheartNoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I searched the thread and havn't found any information on this so...

Has anyone got a confirmed divine shield rune yet?? An actual ss? On eyrda there is yet to be one, i figure it'd be on an advance lvl 5 rune...also similar question with BoR

take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • Ganymade - DyosGanymade - Dyos Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Level 4 reduces cost of wrath by 15%

^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Divine Priest
    WARNING
    Lionheart
  • cursedgiftscursedgifts Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Triple Partita rune exists for bard, Lv5 Exclusive and 4 Stars I believe. The Wind bard list is also missing Wind Maneuver which is another Lv5 Exclusive rune and 4 Stars confirmed.
  • yewmadyewmad Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    any chance demon runes will be added to this? or the rune spreadsheet?
  • alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    o-o Sanctuary of War in Bloodlust list for War is missing. Also need a list of those demon runes O:
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • Sashizara - DyosSashizara - Dyos Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i´ve created a MM rune which is not in the list (or i am blind ^.^)

discrete%20rune_zpsm1x3vbpw.png

and no1 wants to buy it :(