NeroVexys 80 BloodLust Warrior
Amytiel 77 Aegis warrior
FyrreStorm 77 Fire Mage
TsukiMyst 74 Divine Priest
Selendrah 78 BloodWind Reaper

Comments

• Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First of all, you said you are lvl 73, which mean you have got 54 talent point to use, but you used full 61 point.

Other than that, you are putting more or les right talent on Edge talent

Then sec, its better you start off on Dark talent only using minimal among mean 11 point of talent point, you can get there lvl 1 Swift eva. Then add 37 point to edge. 37point is enough to get exended silence so you can silence up to 7 sec now. After that you will have more point to use, there you got a choise to use whatever you wanna do.

A few advaise is here.
    Dont use assasinate mastary, it is bugged.
    Put at least 1 point to Wound infliction.
    Good to max mastary talent, to get 40 mastary
    You can either choose Advance shadow protection or Intensified aggression at lvl 80.

Everything else is more or less your choise. put it as you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First of all, you said you are lvl 73, which mean you have got 54 talent point to use, but you used full 61 point.

Other than that, you are putting more or les right talent on Edge talent

Then sec, its better you start off on Dark talent only using minimal among mean 11 point of talent point, you can get there lvl 1 Swift eva. Then add 37 point to edge. 37point is enough to get exended silence so you can silence up to 7 sec now. After that you will have more point to use, there you got a choise to use whatever you wanna do.

A few advaise is here.
    Dont use assasinate mastary, it is bugged.
    Put at least 1 point to Wound infliction.
    Good to max mastary talent, to get 40 mastary
    You can either choose Advance shadow protection or Intensified aggression at lvl 80.

Everything else is more or less your choise. put it as you want.

I strongly advise that u get Intensified Aggression maxed....unless u have the runes for it that is ;)
  • lokiodinssonlokiodinsson Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Could someone tell me the actual tree line for pvp or show me a rough draft i am trying to decide stay pvp for both pvp/pve or something else please:D
  • Vaira_Sant - Storm LegionVaira_Sant - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    got me curious there born why the points in swift stalk and not ghost shadow?
    Storm-Legion Server
    Vaira_Santia 80 Dark Assassin
    VaileaRen 80 Light bard
    KeirenDraven 80 Blood Vampire
    NeroVexys 80 BloodLust Warrior
    Amytiel 77 Aegis warrior
    FyrreStorm 77 Fire Mage
    TsukiMyst 74 Divine Priest
    Selendrah 78 BloodWind Reaper
  • Kateena - Storm LegionKateena - Storm Legion Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2013

This is an issue I've grappled with recently. The introduction of the 5/4 Advanced Shadow Protection skill provides an alternative to the standard Intensified Aggression / Swift Evasion hybrid that natsss posted.

Now with the standard IA/SE build that I used all last season, I found that I hit hard and had an immunity skill for tough fights. It was great. Until I fought against heavy CC team. I'd be silenced, ensnared, trans-ed, bonded, etc all fight long. And I only had one freedom stone. I figured I hit hard enough that I should just sacrifice the damage for more mobility. That's when I went full dark. I never really understood dark. But when I got my ASP rune, I realized I didn't need to be dark. I just would have to sacrifice IA. Trust me it dramatically lowers your dmg, especially since you run with a blood warrior. No more base wrath rocking a priest's shield for you, but the advantage is you are that much harder to control.

As a side note, I like the idea of skipping out on Feral Cruelty for PVP. I never considered it to be honest, but I'll be trying it out. Certainly have missed out on other skills because of it. I just don't see the value in the talents you listed. Wound infliction is nice for sure, but advanced secret art blast? People use that skill in PVP? All it's good for is the opener base wrath out of stealth. Not sure I'd sacrifice Feral cruelty for THAT.

EDIT: Natsss, you know that 5/4 ASP lets you use combat stealth while controlled, right? It IS a game changer.
  • d3adlyshad0wsd3adlyshad0ws Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    first off you should only go swift evasion hybrid if your evasion. if you only have 200-230 evasion base and you pop SE it really does nothing for you. if a warrior or MM there when you pop it, or a mage that kills your SE skill with debuff then you wasted it. same as swift stalk, only use that for evasion build. and get rid of assassionation mastery.

You need to max Seal knowledge, Wound infliction, Intensified aggression, and keen eye.
  • BornAtLast - Storm LegionBornAtLast - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    got me curious there born why the points in swift stalk and not ghost shadow?

Didn't put any points in ghost shadow because I maxed those out with runes.

natsss wrote: »
    your build is meh tbh

why maxed 5/5 assasinate on the first lane when you have no CD on TS ( throat seal 48%reset +low CD because you maxed it )

I rarely ever use Nightmare Termination in pvp as that would be wasting blast orbs when I could be using Dark Nightmare. Putting points in Final Seal seems useless to me.

Picked up Shadow Assassin cause there's no point for ghost shadow as I've stated above, maxed those out with runes.

Officially I'm not a kindred assassin so I don't have Wound Infliction

ASP is better than IA for the simple fact that bringing the cooldown to 105 sec can make it accessible every round of arena. It also dispels any cc if you have a rune present which I do.

As a side note, I like the idea of skipping out on Feral Cruelty for PVP. I never considered it to be honest, but I'll be trying it out. Certainly have missed out on other skills because of it.

Didn't look at it that way but I guess I have been missing out on some skills if I put those 4 points elsewhere.

A bit late with the reply though T;Shocked