test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swift Stalk Talent: Increases Evasion or Attack?

XenaEridan - LionheartXenaEridan - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Assassin Discussion
I just started an assassin alt, and I noticed that when I put points into the talent Swift Stalk (First row dark tree), it actually increased the attack buff that my stealth skill gives. Instead of giving 36% increase to attack to the first attack coming out of stealth, now it gives a 57% increase to attack coming out of stealth (3 points into the talent so far, and 1.6 x 36 ~ 57.) I put a point while watching that % number increase to make sure if what I was seeing was right or not.

I think this talent increases the attack bonus given to the attack coming out of stealth, so I'm wondering if this is just a typo mistake in the description of the talent or if I'm really right?
Just saying, double eva during stealth would be nice too lol.
Post edited by XenaEridan - Lionheart on

Comments

• DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just started an assassin alt, and I noticed that when I put points into the talent Swift Stalk (First row dark tree), it actually increased the attack buff that my stealth skill gives. Instead of giving 36% increase to attack to the first attack coming out of stealth, now it gives a 57% increase to attack coming out of stealth (3 points into the talent so far, and 1.6 x 36 ~ 57.) I put a point while watching that % number increase to make sure if what I was seeing was right or not.

I think this talent increases the attack bonus given to the attack coming out of stealth, so I'm wondering if this is just a typo mistake in the description of the talent or if I'm really right?
    Just saying, double eva during stealth would be nice too lol.

The skill description for stealth has been bugged for a long time.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=304381
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • XenaEridan - LionheartXenaEridan - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You were such a big help!! I don't know why that thread didn't show up in a google search.