test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP build question. read this and give idea

porndmgporndmg Posts: 298 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Assassin Discussion
So, just started making an assassin, and i have no idea how to play it, or what his later skills do. I wont ask about ,,what's best for this" and ,,at this lvl what can i put points in".

I'm looking for a build that will work until lvl 80. Dont plan farming arenas or anything. Just fast leveling till the fun lvls :) However, any build you think is best for pvp, please keep in mind this: I will use EVASION gears. So swift evasion will not be mandatory (if you think it wont be needed if i'm already eva build). But it could influence your idea, and maybe you would recomend a dark build. I dont know. that's why i'm asking this:

Do you have a good build that works with evasion gears? I want to, and like very much to pvp.

I wanna stay in game, so trying out a sin is the fresh thing i need to get interest back. Wont make it OP or anything. Just a normal player, hopefully better than others :) And with potential for greatness.

Please show me your build ideas that you think will work in pvp with evasion gear ^^

thank you :) (and i'm hoping to see natsss's opinion on this, because i think he knows alot about sins from what i saw so far ^^ )
Post edited by porndmg on
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/r/2wq7p8l/6[/SIGPIC]
New Beelzebut coming soon to a dark corner near you.....

DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO

Comments

  • porndmgporndmg Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    new char is indeed a Lycan. And i was wondering if edge isnt better than dark in pvp, for it's higher crit chances, and stuns. Having the evasion from the gear would help dodge most of the time, and having stealth to make up for the 16 evasion i loose for not being dark.

    Would a dark eva sin really be that great in pvp ? would it chain stun or silence ? i dont really know what sins can do.

    and thanks for the reply ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/r/2wq7p8l/6[/SIGPIC]
    New Beelzebut coming soon to a dark corner near you.....

    DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am hybrid sin and I have dual talent so i got dark tree as well to fight certain ppl better. Here is what i know different between them.

    Most common build is Egde-Dark were you put 14 point to get SE from dark and rest from Edge, I would say the - 16 eva is not that big deal as if someone is gonna mark you and kill you, you will be dead as well as u r dark or edge.

    But as Dark, you could use Contract of blood and escape from it and have stealth ready in most dangerious situation usually.

    As edge, you could make CC combo and kill enemey or ALMOST kill enemey and thereee were fail come, If vamp live, they bound you and they get full hp and you are dead unless your eva is OP, or if mage, they just transform you and wait someone kill you, sometime aoe in top of you and you cant do anything as the aoe miss, ofc they got transform ready after that again. If you were Dark here, you could kill them as soon as u get bounded or transformed or stunned or whatever they placed to you.

    The down side of dark is, the low dmg of skills and as going eva which make you have even less offensive stat, Also it is easy to get out of your cc as long as they run to other side or you are uslessly running after someone for soo long(Waste time). I noticed it is very hard to kill hight resistance ppl, that I could easily kill as Edge.

    Ofc if you could make up the dmg and mastary here to filll weak dmg, they can do well. Espessily with rune from edge and dark. Suddent spike, Darkness expret, Intensified aggression, Feral cruelity. they are all rare rune but they can give more dmg to you. The talent above is fine one and ofc u can make a lil change as u like.

    If you decide to be normal Edge-Dark hybrid, ofc you get rune such as Rapid att, focused manuver(they are very common). As for tree, basic talent for hybrid http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2d43t2e12t2e23t2f23t2f31t2g23t2h12t3a22t3a45t3b13t3c24 NOTICE, there is 10 more talent point to put to wereever you like. For example to Wound infliction, Ruthless , Component blade, Secret art and Intensified Aggression. Orr you can put more point to Dark as you like.


    Aannddd I think this vid can answer why Edge-Dark or why not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXKkN__TtI&feature=share&list=UUpSQPKOJ3x6VTPdzqHXBVGg , like 3 month old thou t.t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porndmgporndmg Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so in the end, is edge/dark + eva build the way to go ? or go pure dark ?
    wich build would take more advantage of the evasion?

    and work in arena as well (you know, stealth, get orbs, 2-3 hit people). I'm thinking that the stealth helps against the MM, since they cant see u, wich is one of the big downfalls of being a vampire with eva: MM's can target u. Even if they dont kill you, they debuff u, or buff others, and makes your work harder.

    I'm waiting on an opinion to this matter, and possibly your ,,wonder build" (also, keep in mind that i would get the more common runes, so if some skill can be taken with runes, not extremelly expensive, i will take it with runes)
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/r/2wq7p8l/6[/SIGPIC]
    New Beelzebut coming soon to a dark corner near you.....

    DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    porndmg wrote: »
    new char is indeed a Lycan. And i was wondering if edge isnt better than dark in pvp, for it's higher crit chances, and stuns. Having the evasion from the gear would help dodge most of the time, and having stealth to make up for the 16 evasion i loose for not being dark.

    Would a dark eva sin really be that great in pvp ? would it chain stun or silence ? i dont really know what sins can do.

    and thanks for the reply ^^
    porndmg wrote: »
    so in the end, is edge/dark + eva build the way to go ? or go pure dark ?
    wich build would take more advantage of the evasion?

    and work in arena as well (you know, stealth, get orbs, 2-3 hit people). I'm thinking that the stealth helps against the MM, since they cant see u, wich is one of the big downfalls of being a vampire with eva: MM's can target u. Even if they dont kill you, they debuff u, or buff others, and makes your work harder.

    I'm waiting on an opinion to this matter, and possibly your ,,wonder build" (also, keep in mind that i would get the more common runes, so if some skill can be taken with runes, not extremelly expensive, i will take it with runes)

    Ofc pure Dark take more advantage of evasion, but it is very unlikely that dark go and do 2-3 hit out of stealth(not without getting some really rare rune to max). ofc you can kill undergear ppl that way, but Edge-Dark is more of that 1shot and common sin build. And the build is on my previous post. follow it and should be fine.

    MM can target sin too and actully can take out sin quite fast but sin have much much better chance against mm and give mm nearly 0 chance to use skills. Well the more cirtdodg and cirtdeft enemey get, the weaker sin get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porndmgporndmg Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wouldnt pure edge sin work better with full eva? because let's be fair, if someone can hit you at your high eva, he would hit you even with 16 evasion extra or less.

    And being full eva build would not make Swift evasion a necesarry skill. you would have a permanent evasion bonus, and high crit chances.

    So if you dont think this would work so well, please show me your perfect edge/dark build for eva, your perfect dark build for eva, and your perfect edge build for eva. Because i try to make an idea on how the builds influence your Sin char.

    ty guys for the posts so far, and sorry to be a pain :) but i just dont wanna get through the hussle of getting so many talent compasses to learn the right build.
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/r/2wq7p8l/6[/SIGPIC]
    New Beelzebut coming soon to a dark corner near you.....

    DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    porndmg wrote: »
    wouldnt pure edge sin work better with full eva? because let's be fair, if someone can hit you at your high eva, he would hit you even with 16 evasion extra or less.

    And being full eva build would not make Swift evasion a necesarry skill. you would have a permanent evasion bonus, and high crit chances.

    So if you dont think this would work so well, please show me your perfect edge/dark build for eva, your perfect dark build for eva, and your perfect edge build for eva. Because i try to make an idea on how the builds influence your Sin char.

    ty guys for the posts so far, and sorry to be a pain :) but i just dont wanna get through the hussle of getting so many talent compasses to learn the right build.

    Nah, Pure edge lack dmg nowadays xD, The reason why people go hybrid is for more dmg.
    Throat Seal do 130% basic dmg as Pure edge but as Hybrid it does 154% basic dmg, and it get 42% chance to reset its CD, and in lucky time you can spam that skill 5 time in a row, I heard some lucker get to use it 10 time no CD.

    Also there is no such thing as perfect build, there is toomany build that is good in diffefent way. That Hybrid build i gave you is were I put all basic talent that I think All hybrid sin should and prolly have put them on. after that you can focus on maxing Intensified Aggression from Edge. Or maxing Advanced Shadow protection. You can only choose 1 of them there, unless u get rare rune for these talent. This is my Current Edge-Dark hybrid build http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2d43t2e12t2e23t2f23t2f33t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h21t2h32t2j22t3a23t3a44t3b13t3c24 I got Rapic att 4/3 , Focused manuver 4/3

    Even for Pure dark, there is kinda many way to put talent point. natsss was telling how good phased action is for dark sin, but I dont even have it as I barely depend on Swift eva. Very usless against good sin xD Instead I stopped on Cover Stalk and put rest on Edge for more TS, and assasinate dmg. Or you can just follow that natass talent. But I kinda have this http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t3a21t3a44t3b13t3b23t3c24t3c44t3d23t3d34t3e12t3e22t3f12t3g12t3g21t3g44t3h11t3h22t3h33t3j12t3j21t3j43t3k32

    More Pure Dark build http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t3a25t3a45t3b13t3b23t3c11t3c24t3c44t3d13t3d23t3d34t3e12t3e43t3g21t3g44t3h11t3h22t3i33t3j12t3j22t3j43t3k32t3l21

    In these build, you can skip talent like Rapic attack, Focused manuver and put 4 rune of these talent to yourself. But before you got rune, you will have to get these talent as these are one of best talent for sin and eva sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porndmgporndmg Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    here is my modification to Nyos's build. I think that being already eva geared is enough, and only getting Swift Evasion for the 150 extra evasion, and the dmg reduction. Just to have it in bad situations.

    Think the 3 extra points from it were better spend in getting 10% crit chance in Assassinate. Also, going for Edge, i think is the better choice, using the increased critical chance and damages, i could also take advantage of crit dmg/eva gears or crit chance/eva gears. Since accuracy wouldnt be mandatory, with the VI, and strong crit dmg. Maybe i get lucky again with crit dmg/evasion ID's xD Cuz ill be having crit chance fashions, crit chance pet buff, crit chance and eva head, and crit chance (craft bonus) chest and pants. OFC, with eva additional.

    http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2c33t2d43t2e12t2e23t2f23t2f33t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h21t2h32t2j22t3a23t3a44t3b13t3c21

    tell me if you think it will work in pvp ^^


    EDIT: after some thinking, i thought of increasing the crit chance of throat seal, so i made this build. Only downside i see to it is loosing half a second from the CD of throat seal, but i get 9% crit chance on Thrust of Pain :)

    http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c13t2c24t2c33t2d43t2e12t2e23t2f23t2f33t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h21t2h32t2j22t3a21t3a44t3b13t3b23t3c21
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/r/2wq7p8l/6[/SIGPIC]
    New Beelzebut coming soon to a dark corner near you.....

    DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First one, yes, it is ok that way too to max thurst and have SE at lvl 1, but Note . SE last 12 sec only and your attact is redeced by 20% at lvl 1.

    SE have broken text, it is not incomming dmg reducing, instead you lose 20% of your att as you use it. At lvl 4, you lose only 11% .for example my 5,7k att become 5,4k at lvl 4 SE.

    Secound build is NO, because Thrust of Pain is usless as you probably wont have dark mastary as it is better to focus on 1 stroung element only at first xD. Even most usless skill Assasinate do better dmg than Thrust of Pain after lvl 60+ mastary.

    Hybrid builds main point is about maxing Throat seal, so better max every talent(That is not bugged=Assasination mastary is bugged) related to it, if possible, even that half sec cd reducing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kateena - Storm LegionKateena - Storm Legion Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    porndmg wrote: »
    here is my modification to Nyos's build. I think that being already eva geared is enough, and only getting Swift Evasion for the 150 extra evasion, and the dmg reduction. Just to have it in bad situations.

    Think the 3 extra points from it were better spend in getting 10% crit chance in Assassinate. Also, going for Edge, i think is the better choice, using the increased critical chance and damages, i could also take advantage of crit dmg/eva gears or crit chance/eva gears. Since accuracy wouldnt be mandatory, with the VI, and strong crit dmg. Maybe i get lucky again with crit dmg/evasion ID's xD Cuz ill be having crit chance fashions, crit chance pet buff, crit chance and eva head, and crit chance (craft bonus) chest and pants. OFC, with eva additional.

    I would say that Swift Evasion is really the best option because you need that emergency skill when you're red hand and surrounded by 5 opponents with 50% health.

    If you were at 600 base evasion though and nobody ever hit you, I would still not go 1/4 swift evasion. At that point, forget about it. Go a different hybrid route.

    http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b42t2c14t2c24t2d43t2e12t2e23t2e33t2f23t2f33t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h21t2h32t2i13t2j22t2k32t3a22t3a43t3b13

    would be my choice. Prohibition is a nice talent that most people are unable to get due to the need for swift evasion, but it allows for you to slow players (keep them from kiting you) and debuff their accuracy (keep them from hitting you). This is better for 3v3 situations, but not so useful when the whole 12v12 team is trying to overwhelm you.

    EDIT: hopefully the talent calculator link is accurate now
  • creepyguycreepyguy Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not sure why everyone is maxing out Keen Eye. Don't do it. Your talent points are very limited and use them for things you cannot get by just buying mastery.
Sign In or Register to comment.