test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers?

abbygailzabbygailz Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Server Symposium
Hey :) I Have not played in quite some time and im just a little curious about how the carebear servers have changed ^-^ By that i mean which of the pve servers still have good populations, and what are there economics like, Is the game still playable or is it run by the cashshoppers now? I dont mind either way but id like to know what im getting into, and if you have any other reasons why you think certain servers are better please feel free to let me know :) thanks ^-^
Post edited by abbygailz on

Comments

• Demyx - Storm LegionDemyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The fact you refer to them as the "carebear" servers implies you have little to no respect for them. As such, not only do I feel you are better off avoiding them...I feel it's in the best interest if you forget wanting any sort of information about them.

For the record, Storm Server is one of the most active servers, and it happens to BE a "carebear" server.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • maggotmaker30maggotmaker30 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    what facts do you have to support your statement that storm is the most active?? LOL nothing except your on storm :p
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    what facts do you have to support your statement that storm is the most active?? LOL nothing except your on storm :p
    For the record, Storm Server is one of the most active servers, and it happens to BE a "carebear" server.

Never stated that storm is THE most active.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Even if its not the most active, its the most awesome. :cool:
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    STORM SERVER RULES !!

we dont need no 13 yr old PKing Epeen waving lil shiites PKing lvl 30s with their 79s yellin how good they are ,,,

I R A CAREBEAR !!

I R has a 120/120 reborn Archer/Archer that was in top Devils list , I CAN CONQUER !!!

So I prefer to play a game for fun now as I dont need to kill lil 13 yr old idiots to make my epeen willy wonka
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I agree :D
    parking wrote: »
    STORM SERVER RULES !!

we dont need no 13 yr old PKing Epeen waving lil shiites PKing lvl 30s with their 79s yellin how good they are ,,,

I R A CAREBEAR !!

I R has a 120/120 reborn Archer/Archer that was in top Devils list , I CAN CONQUER !!!

So I prefer to play a game for fun now as I dont need to kill lil 13 yr old idiots to make my epeen willy wonka

lol wat
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Demyx - Storm LegionDemyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Even though Vague took care of your comment expertly...I feel like chiming in.

First, as I'm sure you've noticed...my word choice allowed for my statement to be correct without the "proof" you so desperately thought it needed. A smart person knows not to deal in absolutes, because there's always someone like you who wants proof...and in most cases even if proof IS provided, it's not substantial enough.

Second, the OP didn't ask for "proof" of which server was the "most active". I simply stated that Storm is in fact one of the most active servers in the game. A statement by the way that was meant to serve as biting comment to the original posters attitude towards PvE servers...not as simple fact.

Finally...and this is probably the most important part of all...

Storm Server Rulez!!
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • Lustmagic - Storm LegionLustmagic - Storm Legion Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Agreed. :p
  • sharaelyseonsharaelyseon Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Agreed!