test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class Ratio

xerlleonxerlleon Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Class Discussion
Okay so I've returned to FW about two days ago and I'm curious what the class ratio is. What I mean by that is, which class is most played and which class is least played. My guess is, Sin is the most played and MM is the least played. Also, if you can, list your reasons as to why you believe that class is either the least played or the most played.

((For the people that always need a reason to every question asked, I might reroll. I'm looking at possible options for classes.))

COLOR="RoyalBlue"]In your server that you play or know of[/COLOR

COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I know there already are some of these posts, however I want an updated and recent version.[/COLOR
Post edited by xerlleon on
Siggy made by my luvable Hasune <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Top2 would be sin and vamp it's too close between them to really separate them from what I see on Lionheart, Storm and Eyrda. Then warrior not far behind, (Daylight) Priest, Mage, Bard, all three are pretty close in numbers (Daylight) Prot, (Daylight) MM. There's also werewolf(priest and sin) to be added sometime in the near future but currently 0.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • xerlleonxerlleon Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    asd29 wrote: »
    Top2 would be sin and vamp it's too close between them to really separate them from what I see on Lionheart, Storm and Eyrda. Then warrior not far behind, (Daylight) Priest, Mage, Bard, all three are pretty close in numbers (Daylight) Prot, (Daylight) MM. There's also werewolf(priest and sin) to be added sometime in the near future but currently 0.
    Technically werewolf doesn't have a class so they fall under the category of the other classes. Thanks for your input : D
    Siggy made by my luvable Hasune <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lamesquirellamesquirel Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    anything but marksman
  • Zonal - EyrdaZonal - Eyrda Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Most played?

Edge sin = 7+ sec silence and ridiculous spike damage and very good dps. Did I mention 2 stealths and excellent evasion. Wait o I must have missed the crit rate too.

Dark vamp = dark bond and charmed strike + ridiculous spike damge. Did I mention charmed strike akready?

Least played?

MM = too many things wrong to keep it short.
  • Monotonous - Storm LegionMonotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    anything but marksman

protectors are rare too
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    protectors are rare too

Prots only really die out 70+ I find. I see plenty in the 30-60 range but end game just a handful. MM are underpopulated for good reason as they're pretty meh for PVE and pretty awful for pvp. Whereas a prot is (diamond) a handful for pvp and still quite useful for pve (marble). Just kinda sucks for prots that they have to either pretty much choose one or the other.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • trinity7580trinity7580 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As a new player, which would be the better class to take overall? Which is overpopulated and which the least? Which is most needed?
  • lamesquirellamesquirel Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As a new player, which would be the better class to take overall? Which is overpopulated and which the least? Which is most needed?

Warrior or Priest if you are new. This is because you can get help on making them fairly quickly. Easy classes to pick up and fun to play. Always can find a party. When playing by yourself in PvE no instance, you can still do good damage. Early game, priests have a kill that 1-2 hits almot any mob (like levels 10-40). Warriors are always powerful and easy to solo with. Priests 2 if you focus on healing, use your pet ALOT and heal it if you solo PvE style.

They are good in PvP and all around needed in all areas of the game. Great for starting a life in this Forsaken World (hahahaha).

ALL NEW PLAYERS - Play a Warrior or Priest, they are easy to get into guilds and fun to play. You can later try other classes but these are the best 2 for getting started. All classes can be GODLY if you work hard enough to get the money, or just pay with real life money. Cash Shoppers are the most Godly of all. The kind of deserve to be though since they keep Perfect World interested in keeping this games servers up.

Best server? Lionheart would be great. Save PvP servers till you know the game better.
  • WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    go for wind bard or priest do not go for war or vamp u wont find party for them easy since over 30-50% play whi them dont make prot to ,waste of playing time no use of it in pve or pvp none will take u if u are not really charged a lot whit it,and if u wish easy class to play go for war or vamp,sry for bad eng
  • abhinav22abhinav22 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    if u like pvp go for Vamp or sin cuz OP dmg and Op skills
    if pve don't go sin u can pick
    War = realy needed in every team but r expected to tank ( i find this funny since vamp and sin out dps us )
    Vamp = good dmg and some skill helps ur team well can heal urself and team also ( if u go Blood Vamp tree u can still have good atks and nice heals)
    mm = r AoE ( not better than mage to me )
    Mage = high lv instance realy need them handel mobs and have nice AoE's
    Prots = they r pretty nice tankers genrate threats and nice in instance but Wars replace them and they r quite extinct

Supporters
    Bard = realy nice class good and required in evry instance they have realy nice buffs wind bards have nice atk buff while light bard r good with heals and unlike priest r not restricted to revive players under Combact state Water bard r mostly pvp i think .
    Priest = MOST IMPORTANT CLASS IN AN INSTANCE. R THE MAIN HEALERS IF DIVINE

so its ur decision and srry if Grammer error bad english:D
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wait, why not go sin if pve o.o
    Venom Sins are widely regarded as the pve sin tree and best single target dps in the game. And Edge also does a pretty good job with its crits in pve.
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta