need soem tips on dark

Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Class Discussion
switching to dark tonight anyone got any tips also post yoru tress if you wish
Post edited by Varnania - Eyrda on

Comments

• DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    switching to dark tonight anyone got any tips also post yoru tress if you wish

Might wanna post on the appropriate forum, I don't know if you're talking about Vampire or Assassin, both have Dark trees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    vampiers it was moved here so it wasnt me who shifted this here
  • hatelovelovehatehatelovelovehate Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    vampiers it was moved here so it wasnt me who shifted this here

PvP

First: Get eva/acc gear or get acc/attack gear depending on what gems you have and what points you put into your tree.
    Second: Invest into mastery
    Third: Get right gems
    Fourth: After you get a good amount of lvl 2 and lvl 3 gems, form a good team.

PvE:

Just have gears up to date and at least 6/12
    Stack mostly blood and ragefires.
    Have a decent team with at least one healer and one off healer.
  • lamesquirellamesquirel Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Best tip for going Dark is

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNfOQaqazRUYfF7aBkbsQAu5s70ZYSQ_RCqXUH8pSLyyr28DT1Ah8aRTnKtw
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    this is what i figured ill be puting more rage fires in i have 5 lvl 3s so 3 mroe to go on them i think i should also put in shatershards for up damges as well on attacks people say my dps is too low
  • Cassiondra - Storm LegionCassiondra - Storm Legion Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Shatters and goldsparks can do you well too. Even dark vamps with low base DD can do a lot of damage, and mastery is even good in PvE, too. Keep in mind Charmed Strike is probably going to be your best skill, so playing my dark vamp I tend to find that when I can get CS stacked, I'll alternate it with Dark Ripple while it's on CD and I can effective just chain-DPS with it.

The only thing with Dark is that you have to be careful -- you can cause lots of self damage to yourself to the point of killing yourself if your HP drops too low. I've had it happen tanking Kluer before -- so not cool. xD 30k hp = roughly 1k damage to yourself on Shadow Scar / Dark Ripple per hit, so the damage will add up relatively fast.

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=vampire&r=kin&b=t1a15t2a15t2a35t2b12t2b34t2c14t2d35t2e43t2f14t2g43t2h11t2h22t2h43t2i22t2i32t2j11t2j22t2j42t2k24t2k32

If you're going PvE, that's a relatively good DD build for it. The little bit into Blood is just for a little more activation on skills, as I know I tend to use a lot of the skills that Blood gets activation on as they are dark skills / skills that come in very useful, such as blood rite.
    Aiuya - Storm Legion - 80 Human Divine Dyos Priestess / Glacial Nyos Dual Spec - Allegiance <3
    Celleiste - Storm Legion - 80 Kindred Dark Nyos Vampire / Blood Dual Spec