test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hardest hitting class

2»

Comments

• Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bloodlust has huge spike with Bloodsuck Slash and Sacrifice I suppose but not enough with some other classes spikes, however their DPS is amazing especially sacrifice because it hits twice in 2 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celen - EyrdaCelen - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If we are only considering the normal dmg a class can make without any buff or ability the

character can get during a fight and also that is an end game char... I would say that the

human rebel priest is the one that deals more dmg if it has all its light mastery.

For example their Light of punishment skill does 3 hits of 80% of attack + 1922 + (400+ 100% light mastery)+ (1.5*light mastery)

So a human rebel priest with 4.5k of attack and 1000 light mastery will do in theory 25266+the 1000 light mastery (cause I dont know how mastery works exactly) in that skill they have.

Since im poor and there are not alot of rebel priest in Eyrda I dont know if this is actually posible to do as dmg :P

Oh and btw I dont think alot of ppl put alot of light resistance since is weird in pvp to use it as dmg.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If we are only considering the normal dmg a class can make without any buff or ability the

character can get during a fight and also that is an end game char... I would say that the

human rebel priest is the one that deals more dmg if it has all its light mastery.

For example their Light of punishment skill does 3 hits of 80% of attack + 1922 + (400+ 100% light mastery)+ (1.5*light mastery)

So a human rebel priest with 4.5k of attack and 1000 light mastery will do in theory 25266+the 1000 light mastery (cause I dont know how mastery works exactly) in that skill they have.

Since im poor and there are not alot of rebel priest in Eyrda I dont know if this is actually posible to do as dmg :P

Oh and btw I dont think alot of ppl put alot of light resistance since is weird in pvp to use it as dmg.

Just thought I'd comment on your calculations. I'm guessing you're assuming that the target is already affected by conviction mark for the extra damage from Magic Prism. For multiple hit skills each hit is calculated separately.

So you have 4500 attack, 1000 light mastery on a Skill with 80% base, 1922 bonus damage, and 400+100% of light mastery to targets affected by conviction mark and 1.5 light damage per light mastery

so you have:

(4500*0.8 + 1922 + 400 + 1000 + 1500)*(1+ 1000/1000)

(3600 + 4822) * 2

8422*2

16844 damage

50532 damage if you combine the damage from all three hits together.

You have to remember that this is without calculating your targets defense, resistance, or pvp damage reduction, so you would always hit for less than this, sometimes significantly less.

EDIT: On the topic of hardest hitting skills, if you're gonna include damage from multiple hit skills than you should include

Bloodlust Warrior's Sacrifice (Assuming 6k attack 60k hp)

(6000*0.9 + 1159 + 6000 ) * 2
    12559*2

50236 total, 2s cast

Lightning Mage's Purgatory of Lightning (Assuming 5k att, 60k mana)

(5000*0.5 + 818 + 60000*0.03)*2

(2500+818+1800)*2
    5118*2

61416 total, 3s cast

Also it would be much easier for a mage to hit 1000 mastery because in addition to a passive mastery talent, they also have a passive mastery skill and an active mastery skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • sprayn00bsprayn00b Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    285k_zpsbc331c97.png

not saying its the highest damage but it aint low and thats a double hit attack :)
  • im2gr84uim2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nice finally some bloodlust showing off, and yeah bloodlust is one of the tops highest spike damage, I just don't have the $ to prove it xD. Keep it up dude, maybe you can get 100k hp and sacrifice for bunch of atk, I suppose you are Dyos.

• Sabriele - Storm LegionSabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Let me just throw this in here: Dark Nightmare.. For a Venom. Like Ashleen, i am going to be using an scenario that barely ever happens.. but as we are talking a "spike" damage output, this CAN happen.

Note: This scenario is for venoms with +1 [rune] in Strike of Pain. [for 120% agony orb effect]
    runes in drastic banish (edge) is optional just to make this happen slightly more often.

Dark Nightmare Lv5. Amplified Endings, Darkness Expert, and Abomination talents maxed.

Before i do the math: we are going into this hit with max orbs, both agony and blast. i realise that venoms are... slow.. at generating blast orbs, but it still happens.

This means that we are essentially going into this attack with 7 agony orbs and 4 blast.

Ok. now for math

Dark Nightmare Lv5 does about 3223 bonus damage per hit with our setup, nothing special here, we will come back to this later.

Our Base Damage with this setup starts at 120% per hit.

Add the 7 agony orbs for +126% damage, to a total of 246% base damage.

Now we add the 4 blast orbs for +40%, bringing our total to 286% base damage. Twice.

So, Overall, we come to 286% Base damage plus 3223 Bonus damage, x2, over 2 seconds.

To compare this to something like what spark burst SHOULD be [sorry Bors :(], i will combine this into a "single" attack with a 2s cast time. This is basically how much damage DN is doing total.

So, 572% Base damage plus 6446 Bonus damage.

Now I am going to plug in my stats, as a fairly average-stat sin [140 chroma, lv45 masteries.. I'm no powerhouse but I'm no chicken either]

Base Damage (with agony orbs): 4420 (I will be using the average of my low and high attack numbers)

Please note all calculations are for my base attack stat, and do not consider mastery bonuses, or enemy resistance/defence

For the ACTUAL Dark Nightmare (Two Hits):

This means : (4420 * 2.86) + 3223 Per hit.

= 12,641 + 3223
    = 15,864 damage [noncrit] Per hit

For the CONCEPTUAL Dark Nightmare [1 hit]:

This means : (4420 * 5.72) + 6446
    = 25,282 + 6446
    = 31,728 damage [noncrit]

Now we get to have some fun with other base damage multipliers that assassins have.

Vicious Intention Lv3 increases base attack by 24%. With my stats, that puts me to 5480 base attack.

Lets plug that into the skill.

(5480 * 2.86) + 3223 Per hit.
    = 15,672 + 3223
    = 18,895 damage [noncrit] Per hit

(5480 * 5.72) + 6446
    = 31,345 + 6446
    = 37,791 damage [noncrit]

Okay, now lets say that by some miracle, our sin can disengage from the fight for long enough to use Shadow protection [non-combat stealth] while maintaining agony/blast orbs. (This is achievable, just difficult to pull off in ordinary combat, especially on bosses that like to spam AoEs)

The Level of Shadow Protection i have on Sabriele gives me a +54% base attack buff to the FIRST hit after stealth

With my stats, this puts me to 8439 base attack. (for the first hit from stealth)

Lets plug that in, ONTOP of Vicious intention's buff. (Please remember VI must be cast BEFORE stealth for this to work optimally)

(8439 * 2.86) + 3223 On the FIRST hit
    (5480 * 2.86) + 3223 for the SECOND

= 24,135 + 3223 for FIRST hit
    = 15,672 + 3223 for the SECOND

= 27,358 damage [noncrit] on FIRST hit
    = 18,895 damage [noncrit] on SECOND hit

(we're just combining the 2 hits from the Actual DN, as thats basically what this is)

27,358 + 18,895
    = 46,253 total damage [noncrit]

(Reserved for more fun when i get another chance to type)
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
    edited September 2012
    sprayn00b wrote: »
    285k_zpsbc331c97.png

not saying its the highest damage but it aint low and thats a double hit attack :)
    That's not full-credit of your class though, I see it's at twin emperors so I assume most of the following:

- Wind Bard Attack boost
    - Precision MM Hunter's Mark
    - Blood Vamp Invigorate HP and attack boost
    - Edge Sin Intensified Aggression
    - maybe other -res debuffs I forget :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    That's not full-credit of your class though, I see it's at twin emperors so I assume most of the following:

- Wind Bard Attack boost (it was a light/wind bard but I dont think its much difference if any atall)
    - Precision MM Hunter's Mark- no
    - Blood Vamp Invigorate HP and attack boost- no
    - Edge Sin Intensified Aggression
    - maybe other -res debuffs I forget :P

Point is if you make your teams properly to synergize a blood warr they can hit pretty dam hard. with absolutely none of those buffs i can still get to around 200k ish which i dont think one can say is low considering my crit damage is only 380%.
  • im2gr84uim2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sprayn00b wrote: »
    Point is if you make your teams properly to synergize a blood warr they can hit pretty dam hard. with absolutely none of those buffs i can still get to around 200k ish which i dont think one can say is low considering my crit damage is only 380%.

420% when you get DU up, that if you have rune for SoW, lasting 30+ s.

edited September 2012
    im2gr84u wrote: »
    420% when you get DU up, that if you have rune for SoW, lasting 30+ s.

I was just talking about my base stats, imagine if I had 400+ base. Anyways my job is done here Ive proven that warriors do indeed have great spike damage that doesn't just occure under rare conditions. I'll let the others here fight over who hits the hardest, a question that been beaten to death and never has one concrete answer anyways :P.
  • Lourd - EyrdaLourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    in terms of high dph (if you enjoy seeing big numbers), notable skills:

glacial priest -frost concentration

bloodlust warrior - sacrifice

dark vampire - charmed strike

diamond protector - force of fury

precision marksman - extreme sniping

fire mage - spark burst
    edited September 2012
    in terms of high dph (if you enjoy seeing big numbers), notable skills:

glacial priest -frost concentration

bloodlust warrior - sacrifice

dark vampire - charmed strike

diamond protector - force of fury

precision marksman - extreme sniping

fire mage - spark burst

I've heard that spark burst is bugged and the actual damage output is less than awe-inspiring (I think its actually only 100% base)

also... see sig :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    You forgot to mention assassin dark nightmare. Btw your sig isn't that much I did over 300k crits with Throat Seal in ghostfang :P Dark Nightmare can do a lot more damage in a scenario that almost never happens though, but it's still possible xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    You forgot to mention assassin dark nightmare. Btw your sig isn't that much I did over 300k crits with Throat Seal in ghostfang :P Dark Nightmare can do a lot more damage in a scenario that almost never happens though, but it's still possible xD

I only have lv50 mastery and lv1 wings, its pretty good for me >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabriele - Storm LegionSabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Venom Sin, Lv1 wings [140 chroma], lv45 mastery. Dark nightmare hit twin 250k crits on front door in ghostfang, with 5stack of attk buff.
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom