test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best solo/damage class

lazypenguin1lazypenguin1 Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Class Discussion
Hey,

im sure this has been asked a lot, but i really want to make the right pick,

first off, i was wondering if there was a class that can summon creatures that can fight for your?

that said, lets get to the point,

im looking for a class that has the best damage output(not just at the beginning of the game, but as a character is expected to do best damage at any lvl compared to another character)

so what is the best class for a damage output,

im looking for a class that is not just good at damage but also had good defense and hp, im looking for a solo class,

so what do you think is the best solo class, and why? (at any lvl of the game)

please explain in a few sentences,

thanks!
Post edited by lazypenguin1 on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey,

im sure this has been asked a lot, but i really want to make the right pick,

first off, i was wondering if there was a class that can summon creatures that can fight for your?
    Everyone got pets like this.

that said, lets get to the point,

im looking for a class that has the best damage output(not just at the beginning of the game, but as a character is expected to do best damage at any lvl compared to another character)
    Assassin

so what is the best class for a damage output,
    Read above.

im looking for a class that is not just good at damage but also had good defense and hp, im looking for a solo class,
    Dark vampire/elemental warrior.

so what do you think is the best solo class, and why? (at any lvl of the game)
    I guess blood vamps, they got DPS and heal so yea.

please explain in a few sentences,

thanks!

Read red.

Assassin is the class with highest damage output. This is also not a solo game but all grinding questing etc can be done solo as this game's PvE is really easy. (PvE as i said now does not mean instances as those require minimum 3 to enter.)
  • lazypenguin1lazypenguin1 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    thanks for the info, was wondering tough,

dark vampire is then the best vampire class for damage output,
    is that also the best vamp class overall, (solo view), so what
    vamp class is best to choose, would you recommend rather elemental
    warrior or vamp
    edited August 2012
    thanks for the info, was wondering tough,

dark vampire is then the best vampire class for damage output,
    is that also the best vamp class overall, (solo view), so what
    vamp class is best to choose, would you recommend rather elemental
    warrior or vamp

Dark vamp got higher spike dmg, blood got superior heals and inferno is..... i have no idea.

I prefer warrior but that suits me more, just play all classes to 20-30ish, it doesnt take long and check what you find fun.
  • lazypenguin1lazypenguin1 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ok,
    whats more handy in the game, with same def stats, having the damage of a dark vamp of the hp of a blood vamp
  • ixthuaixthua Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Dark vamp except top damage (i'd say on the same level with sin) has natural eva affinity, means even without getting eva gear mobs will miss a lot, and huge self heals.
    While in vamp form attacks will heal you for 7% of max hp, once every 80s you can use blood rite, for 20s your healing will be doubled, if that fails - feast to recover hp (4.5% per second for 8s). At endgame dark vamp can solo outheal 1000-2000 sustained damage while keeping dd.
    Blood vamp is support oriented, for solo game going blood will result only in dps loss.
    If you are looking for pve oriented class - vamp / sin are two classes you should avoid because they are purely pvp oriented. Priest / mage / prot / mm are best suited for pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    ixthua wrote: »
    Dark vamp except top damage (i'd say on the same level with sin) has natural eva affinity, means even without getting eva gear mobs will miss a lot, and huge self heals.
    While in vamp form attacks will heal you for 7% of max hp, once every 80s you can use blood rite, for 20s your healing will be doubled, if that fails - feast to recover hp (4.5% per second for 8s). At endgame dark vamp can solo outheal 1000-2000 sustained damage while keeping dd.
    Blood vamp is support oriented, for solo game going blood will result only in dps loss.
    If you are looking for pve oriented class - vamp / sin are two classes you should avoid because they are purely pvp oriented. Priest / mage / prot / mm are best suited for pve.

Blood vamp is pretty decent in PvE.

Also as the OP is a newb pretty much blood rite and etc i doubt he knows what is rofl.
  • ixthuaixthua Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Blood vamp is pretty decent in PvE.

Also as the OP is a newb pretty much blood rite and etc i doubt he knows what is rofl.

Decent is a good word to describe. I explained what is blood rite in the post above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]