test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class

asdfghjklcreatorasdfghjklcreator Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Class Discussion
Hi! I'm new here! I was wondering if any of you could lend me some advice! I need help picking a class. I like big numbers on the screen when i hit something, i like surviving well and range doesn't matter. Please help me! (: Oh and I plan to solo pve
Post edited by asdfghjklcreator on

Comments

• DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well big numbers on the screen and surviving well sounds like a warrior to me. They have the highest base health and base attack in the game as well as high defense.

As for the soloing PvE, there really isn't much in the way of Solo PvE content beyond the main questline, and that is easily soloable by anyone with a couple pots.\

Another recommendation if you like soloing would be Vampire, they have a self heals and good damage, but they're not as tanky as warriors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • asdfghjklcreatorasdfghjklcreator Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thanks! How about assassins and bards? They seem interesting. Do you think they would fit my playstyle?
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bards don't have high numbers although water bards are tankish and can solo PvE. They also have CC. You can't just expect to have everything in one class.

Sins have higher numbers than Warriors but lower survival and more CC.
  • asdfghjklcreatorasdfghjklcreator Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thanks! You both really helped. I'm stuck choosing between vampires and bards. I just can't seem to choose between them. They both sound really unique and good in pve.