test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rift times

vladruskkkvladruskkk Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Nyos (PvP EU)
Hello all,

Just wanted to say, that rift day and time is very bad....saturday all rest or in vacations etc.
22:00 is late,personally im alredy sleeping.
i hear from LOTS of players the same problem...

admins should look into this and change the day/time of Rift,because rift is one of most important things in the game....and many players cant even join coz of day/time.

any players agree with me?

Please Admins look into this....im not sure about other servers and countries, but at Nyos server at Rift time players just cant come...lets say on friday 50 ppl from guild online ,at saturday only 20 or so....

if other players feel the same problem please comment.
Post edited by vladruskkk on

Comments

• Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You sleep at 22:00 on a WEEKEND? If it was during the week I'd understand but...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It depends how badly you want to IR tbh.

22:00? Try 3 / 4 / 5 AM in the morning for the likes of EU (Aishleen, Borsook, and so on) players.

Unless you work on the weekend, then sure its a problem, but, they cant satisfy everyone, only the majority, and well, it seems you're part of the minority :/

Sure other players will agree, but on a whole, weekdays are supposedly work / business days.

Personally, I think IR should be more often anyway, and rewarding players for even participating in IR, reducing the amount of no-shows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)
  • Nanali - Storm LegionNanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    30v30 is 4am my time. :D

same here XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vladruskkkvladruskkk Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    by 22:00 i ment server time...not my time >.< sure for me its much later.
    Explain why on other days there more members online than on saturday, MUCH more...
    at least on Nyos server. saturday night ppl or busy in real life, or sleeping.
    edited August 2012
    Hello all,

Just wanted to say, that rift day and time is very bad....saturday all rest or in vacations etc.
    22:00 is late,personally im alredy sleeping.
    i hear from LOTS of players the same problem...

admins should look into this and change the day/time of Rift,because rift is one of most important things in the game....and many players cant even join coz of day/time.

any players agree with me?

Please Admins look into this....im not sure about other servers and countries, but at Nyos server at Rift time players just cant come...lets say on friday 50 ppl from guild online ,at saturday only 20 or so....

Now about Rift map,as all can see, soon whole map will be purple (hydrus),means no more GvG or?

Will there be GvG reset again? if so, when? it's imposible to do Rift those days,Hydrus take all over the map, soon whole map will be purple, cant make any normal GvG.

Question, will there be any more GvG resets? or 1 statue will rule whole map and other guilds from other god statues get nothing?

Admins please look into this,and give us any information.
    If any other players of Nyos feel same, feel free to comment.

(Sorry for the english)
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We too have a lack of people on saturday, but we still manage to bring 20-25 people for it, so it's kinda fine. Maybe sunday afternoon would be better, but I can't really tell, since i'm available at the current time anyway.

As for Hydrus guilds, KoS_, the guild I'm in, is one of them. Anything could change at any moment to turn the tide of...colors. And even if Hydrus guilds did take over the entire map, there would be still battles, cause people that control no field, could still attempt to take one, so we would need to defend against them.

And if worst came to worse, guilds often try to ballance it out. iDoom for example changed when they were on the winning side, they were looking for more battle, so they switched to Hydrus. If we ever took over the entire map, it's a good chance any of us would switch gods and when that happens, all your territories switch color according to your new statue.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • SamieGirl - EyrdaSamieGirl - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You also have to remember that you may not be on the exact time that your server is on. Ash and Bors play on the east coast US server so their times would be way off from server time. I am exact with the server time and for me TW happens 8-11pm which is very do able. If you dont like the time of your IR I suggest you play on a server that has them on a time you can work with or do what the rest of us are doing and adjust your life to the server time.
    Main: SamieJo
    Class: Assassin
    Tree: Edge
    Lvl: 80
    Guild: Catalyst
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    there is no need to make 2 threads in 2 different sections of the forums asking for the same thing

~merged~
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
    edited August 2012
    yes i made it in general, while wanted to do it in Nyos place....thanks Frost for ur reply.
    moderator pls move it to Nyos section.
This discussion has been closed.