test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey guys

jmack133jmack133 Posts: 3
edited July 2012 in Class Discussion
So this is my first time trying forsaken world and i had a few questions...how is the playerbase in this game is it active or dying and is this game still enjoyable or should i just look for something else?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jmack133jmack133 Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    oops didnt mean to post this here meant for general diwscussion
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jmack133 wrote: »
    So this is my first time trying forsaken world and i had a few questions...how is the playerbase in this game is it active or dying and is this game still enjoyable or should i just look for something else?

Playerbase isn't like WoW. Although when you get to end game, you will slowly start to recognize who the top players are.

PvP servers - These are more aggressive and competitive. You best make allies fast or you will die doing quests

PvE Servers - Less competition between players, guilds vs guilds are more intense on PvE then PvP Servers. Also with PvE, you are more likely to have easier PvP competition then you would on a PvP server.

I play this game off and on since it has been out. Give it a shot, if its to slow for you, then try a Private Server of Forsaken World.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class