test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which class for Playerkilling / Open world pvp?

Zarania - DyosZarania - Dyos Posts: 27 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Class Discussion
So guys, I really don't know which of those 3 classes i should do for playerkilling / open world pvp ^^

the 3 classes would be

Eva Water Bard
Eva Dark Vamp
Hybrid Assassine with alot of critdamage stacked.

Since i cashed a bit, i've got about 11,5 DIA's :)

note : i dont care about arena :)
Post edited by Zarania - Dyos on

Comments

• Arizll - EyrdaArizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    assasin
  • lamesquirellamesquirel Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    its 100% not assassin. Assassin is the best... but your hybrid thing makes it not so great...

The best one would have to be the Dark Vamp, They are a strong DD class (inless a patch recently nerfed them, been busy lately). A Water Bard wouldn't be bad either, it just takes more skill to be a great bard since the average suck...
  • Zarania - DyosZarania - Dyos Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    its 100% not assassin. Assassin is the best... but your hybrid thing makes it not so great...

The best one would have to be the Dark Vamp, They are a strong DD class (inless a patch recently nerfed them, been busy lately). A Water Bard wouldn't be bad either, it just takes more skill to be a great bard since the average suck...

so what kind of sin should it be? no one on the eyrda server goes full dark or full edge. they go and get swift eva from the dark tree and the rest they put on edge.
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    but your hybrid thing makes it not so great...
    rofl.

Get a clue for once before talking? Every top sin is hybrid.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Even if you don't get swift evasion, the speed bonus in stealth from Ghost Shadow and Throat Cut for TS have more damage and chance to reset cooldown are WAAAAAAAY better than going full edge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Assasin when alone and go solo ranger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veydiveydi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Obviously an Assassin.
    Not only are they badass with going in action you can also escape PKers like nothing happened ;)
    edited July 2012
    hybrids suck. All the top sins are Cash shoppers -_- you can't base the best off of cash shoppers.

Im not saying its a bad build because any build can be good if you got the money. In the end, if you want to be a badass at PlayerKilling (which is pointless), then you will want to be a full edge.

Just so yall know, a hybrid build to me means that 30%-70% ratio in the build or higher. Like 5 points in Venom and like 50 in Edge isn't really a true hybrid. I mainly say this because, last i checked the Sins level 75 skills sucked A**

You could also do Dark if you wana be the sin that is a pain to hit while he kills you. Although you wont do as much damage.
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hybrids suck. All the top sins are Cash shoppers -_- you can't base the best off of cash shoppers.

Im not saying its a bad build because any build can be good if you got the money. In the end, if you want to be a badass at PlayerKilling (which is pointless), then you will want to be a full edge.

Just so yall know, a hybrid build to me means that 30%-70% ratio in the build or higher. Like 5 points in Venom and like 50 in Edge isn't really a true hybrid. I mainly say this because, last i checked the Sins level 75 skills sucked A**

You could also do Dark if you wana be the sin that is a pain to hit while he kills you. Although you wont do as much damage.
    All I see is you always spewing out generic **** MMO-wise and not related to actual this game's experience. Also it's edge/dark hybrid not venom, more proof you have no idea of what you're talking about. :)
  • Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited July 2012

To go edge/dark hybrid with all the bonus damage talents from the edge tree and max swift evasion requires lv80 sin, intensified aggression(edge) for the bonus damage from VI and throat cut(dark) bonus damage for TS. This build does not have any drawbacks in dps as compared to a pure edge build and as mentioned above, TS even does more damage with this build. Great for survive-ability as well
    edited July 2012
    All I see is you always spewing out generic **** MMO-wise and not related to actual this game's experience. Also it's edge/dark hybrid not venom, more proof you have no idea of what you're talking about. :)

He never specified the exact nature of his hybrid build. So i know what im talking about. The proof you supposedly are presenting has no validation in this point. For all we know this guy could be the same guy that asked if there was anyone good Dark Mage Builds. I usually try to post the information for people that are completely free to play and casual gamers. like Maybe 10 hours a week if lucky. Granted, I don't keep myself up to date with classes I rarely or never play.

Also, just to point out. That venom statement... That was a Example if you couldn't tell -_-
    edited July 2012
    Sorry but full edge sucks ****. I am 14 dark and 47 edge, but even if you don't want swift evasion and want prohibition or some other skill advantage from being full edge, you must at least put 8 points in dark for throat cut 3/3. That one is way better than the crappy lv75 skill or any other useless skill you could get instead from having a bit more points in edge.

btw, good to see I had such a huge impact on sin builds, every hybrid was going for the dark acc talent or some other ****, instead of taking intensified aggression :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sorry but full edge sucks ****. I am 14 dark and 47 edge, but even if you don't want swift evasion and want prohibition or some other skill advantage from being full edge, you must at least put 8 points in dark for throat cut 3/3. That one is way better than the crappy lv75 skill or any other useless skill you could get instead from having a bit more points in edge.

btw, good to see I had such a huge impact on sin builds, every hybrid was going for the dark acc talent or some other ****, instead of taking intensified aggression :D

i was actually full edge w/o that talent before, didnt use VI much in my skill rotation n didnt think it was very practical to crit under the effect :o Now, cant imagine fighting a boss without VI + combat stealth combination to get those large crits. Now i cant get enough crit damage :p
  • herpd2derpdherpd2derpd Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I like how some posters are telling high level sins with a proven track record in pvp that they know what they are talking about, then dismissing their advice as CSer advice. Maybe just maybe if you sit down shut up and listen you might learn something.
  • Goomz - EyrdaGoomz - Eyrda Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012

I actually found out about intensified aggression from QWIN :P
  • ohaigaiseohaigaise Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2012

how2pvp. eyrda players, pls halp.
    edited July 2012
    ohaigaise wrote: »
    how2pvp. eyrda players, pls halp.
    Since you asked nicely!

Turn wrath on, select a target, click on that basic skill "Auto Attack" everyone gets. And pray you win!

lol :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • plusonecharismaplusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Since you asked nicely!

Turn wrath on, select a target, click on that basic skill "Auto Attack" everyone gets. And pray you win!

lol :P

you forgot the most important piece of PVP advice, If your MM, reroll another class before having PVP dreams.