test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's the best pvp class in your opinion?

124»

Comments

• mjhenmjhen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "INSANE PLAYER, INSANE CLASS"

I agree that knowing how to play your class, gives you high chances on winning PVP's...It depends on how much you know about the opponent's weakness or how you manage to make him/her play your game. Enhance your armor/weapon, and choose the right talent path (PK type would be better). Activating your special long CD skills will, of course, greatly affect the result (I only activate it during serious PVP's/PK's)...

Ex. Mage do not have much def and attack because they got insane healing. How much more if they were given high def and attack? You can use them as tank, lol. Prot was given stun skills because they have slow attacks, letting other party members/ players do the damage. Assassin do crit and fast attacks because they have lower def, + STEALTH w/c is so irritating when you dont have AOE skill.. etc....

On PK, I,ve seen a warrior (lvl 42-43) and a protector (lvl 43-44) killing a lvl 43+ vampire at the same time.. it took them long just to get the protector also dead, warrior 3/5 hp left... also, those prot and warrior are not some amateur players... we found out that the vamp is using UPGRADED lvl 30 armorset. lvl 30 huh?, but upgraded.

Btw, I am using a Stonemen - diamond. Im not boasting but its true, when i was still lvl 30+, i killed a lvl 45 marksman Pk-ing me on the bridge. I didnt expect that i would win considering a large lvl gap (+ insufficient # of skills compared to lvl 40+) even though marksman have lower def that prots. Stun + dealing 2k damage + good LUCK (^_^) helped me though. Im not saying im a good player because many PK-ing vamp and mage can kill me in few seconds. Priest have great healing skills so killing good priests is just a waste of time and pots XD...

I'm lvl 40 now, so far 4.7k crit damage to a vamp character is my highest crit damage. Its lower than the assassins/warriors crit but its good enough for me. Managing prot's special buff FURY also helps increasing damage + attack speed. All classes have diff. special buffs/skills that can be deadly when used wisely^^..

Other classes may easily show advantages during PVP's but others are more effective on party/guild wars... All based on my observation and opinion as a newbie here :) ..
  • Lorelai - Storm LegionLorelai - Storm Legion Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    anyone else notice about 90% of this thread is about a year old :confused:
    ...Lv70 Vampire...
  • mjhenmjhen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BTW, my poor 4.7k was only on PVP (no "red hand" aura), other higher level can hit 12k on character when in REDHAND aura state... 6k average...

Recently, a mage just killed me with 3 hits on guild war (lol).....
  • chakhelchakhel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    for PVP i go for Diamond pure PVP Build PROTECTOR... Pure damage build with Diamond Build... remenber we have 3 stun... we also have this Rocky Protection 12 sec duration... you wont receive damage for 12 secs imagine that... just STORM them with stun... you will be on the right track... oh still have to inform protector in END GAME we have this Absolute Counter Measure skill reflect damage to attackers and stun attackers.its means they killing their self when they attack us...
  • DarthmaulH - EyrdaDarthmaulH - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Protector owns...
    You must not care whether you live or die - (Lancelot - First Knight)
  • Choppa - Storm LegionChoppa - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Protectors with all 3 recovery talents would **** anyone. ( downside is not many would spec all 3 talents).
  • Abels - LionheartAbels - Lionheart Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Protectors with all 3 recovery talents would **** anyone. ( downside is not many would spec all 3 talents).

like this? Lulz

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=protector&r=stn&b=t1a15b15c14c34t2a25b35c13t3a15b35c13c23c34
  • SirLooney - Storm LegionSirLooney - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Depends on wat you mostly target and how to play...

I would say for killing any short-ranged class a water bard will completely kill them, put some talents in light until u get light sonata cooldown (maxed) and slef healing skill, then rest on water...
    For the water bard, max out the slow talent, this will make you untouchable if you play your chords right, and solo of light will help you survive if you mess up xD.

Then again any class can be best at PVP if you know how to play it right.
    JK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Awesome Art Done by Apple**
    I'm not crazy, im Looney ; )
    Storm Server ~ PVE

SirLooney ~ Human - Assassin

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. ~ThaMara
  • devontydevonty Posts: 0
    edited April 2011
    You shouldn't use chanted as an example there was no other water bard as good as him at pvp
  • trevtimusprimetrevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    devonty wrote: »
    You shouldn't use chanted as an example there was no other water bard as good as him at pvp

Chanted was so easy 50+ though, one stun sequence and he was dead.

That slow was OP @ lower levels though.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • devontydevonty Posts: 0
    edited April 2011
    Chanted was so easy 50+ though, one stun sequence and he was dead.

That slow was OP @ lower levels though.

maybe for you but you missed the me + chanted killing the lvl 55 war party just before the free for all at the end of cb4 :p They struggled to touch us
  • hirozilionhirozilion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well now, after a few months of playing, which do you NOW think is the best pvp'er? :D Personally, I think it's the warrior. Cause im one. ;D
    edited April 2011
    Still protector is the best...:D im level 50 Protector last night i beat 1 on 1 a level 58 Warrior with III gem while i only have I gem. i defeated also Level 55 Vamp and 51 mage all last night after i reach level 50...:D just trying to feel the RAW POWER of my Protector...:D
    edited April 2011
    Rwar rwar rwar...:D:D:D
  • TheMagicPi - EyrdaTheMagicPi - Eyrda Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hirozilion wrote: »
    Well now, after a few months of playing, which do you NOW think is the best pvp'er? :D Personally, I think it's the warrior. Cause im one. ;D

Diamond protectors,Elemental Warriors,Edge sins.
  • horacioczhoraciocz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think all of the classes are the same. Every class is good at something else. I like the marksman.
  • Skau - EyrdaSkau - Eyrda Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Check the dates before you post. Last post was 5 months ago.
  • nyoslooknyoslook Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    shut up dudes is just a game you play with player who you like no need to have a player who you no like cause is it or pvp lolz
  • nyoslooknyoslook Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    shut up dudes is just a game you play with player who you like no need to have a player who you no like cause is it or pvp lolz
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nice necro, and double post.
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta